• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

gnooryblows

someone should make a movie of the week about my story. homeless woodsman trasheater overcomes odds to become non homeless and stuff. real inspirational gay shit.

gnooryblows

i fucking can't believe im just sitting here right now in a warm fucking house with nothing to do but listen to tunes on youtube and chat with people on fucking bellgab.com.

gnooryblows

apparently there are people on /pol/ and /x/ who want to kill me and think i'm possessed by the devil and stuff, but whatever

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/gnooryblows/

gnooryblows

maybe i should make a website and a youtube channel and become the next milo yiannopoulos or something and just troll people.

gnooryblows

i am pretty good at winding homos up, no matter what you think of me you gotta give me that.

gnooryblows

from /x/

Quotelow life.
maybe you like to collect her turds as well, like gnooryblows from bellgab was doing with some women and posting about it.
disgusting human

LMFAO

gnooryblows

from /x/

QuoteGnooryblows is obsessed with eating shit and also masturbating with it. Is he secretly Jewish?

lmfao NO i am not secretly jewish!

gnooryblows

more from /x/

Quotegnooryblows said that he is quitting bellgab and going to look for turds on some other forum.
Fucking loser making living (and eating food) from things he finds in garbage bins.
Fucking imbecil.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gnooryblows

the thing that's creepy about it is that they're there talking to me like im there in the threads but im not. i've almost never posted on /x/. i think just one time i said some thing to some dumb thing someone posted.

gnooryblows

more from /x/

Quotenot to get involved with turds like gnooryblows is a very wise thing to do,,,,
let turds answer to turds, like brig or MV already did and few others on BellGab, especially that Native American 21st-Century homo Man who makes his church going Christian wife to put her fingers into his ass and to say Amen to him.

LMFAOOOOOOOO

gnooryblows

I WONDER IF I JUST MADE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND STARTED TALKING ABOUT SATAN AND TURDS AND STUFF LIKE THAT I BET I COULD MAKE A FORTUNE OFF OF ADVERTISING DOLLARS WITH THESE PEOPLE HATEWATCHING ME

gnooryblows

AND THEN I CAN GO ON AND SAY STUFF LIKE "UMMMMMMM HATERZ GONNA HATE YALL" JUST TO WIND THEM UP FURTHER!

gnooryblows

this might be a million dollar idea. maybe a BILLION dollar idea.

gnooryblows

no one wants to talk to me cuz im just talking about myself but you know what? i don't care. i'll talk to myself. i've been doing it my whole life faggots!

gnooryblows

gnooryblows you are beautiful and sexy and gorgeous and the ideal mold of a human male. i am in love with you. everything about you is perfect.

gnooryblows

see? i'm talking to myself, it's awesome.

why thank you gnooryblows, you too are also insanely beautiful and perfect, and the ideal mold of a human male. when i gaze upon your gorgeous visage, i can nearly not contain my joy and exuberance.

gnooryblows

i think my first youtube video will be telling people about my high IQ and how its so much higher than theirs lmfao and how if they disagree with me about anything it's just because their minds are smaller and less able to understand things on the same level that i am. that's pretty perfect and prime for what im going for.

gnooryblows

omfg i'll have to wear my MAGA hat too, and maybe i should keep a monster drink near me just to seem like a douchebag

gnooryblows

maybe i should wear tapout clothing too. do people still wear tapout clothing? is that still a thing?

gnooryblows

they wear those punisher jerseys now don't they. i guess i could look into that too lol. dude i could be the worlds greatest youtube troll.

gnooryblows

i'll make all of these obnoxious political videos, and then once in a while i'll intersperse it with "gym motivation" videos of me GETTIN MUH LIFT ON IN THE GYM

gnooryblows

people will despise me omfg it will be beautiful.

gnooryblows

once a month i'll do a video where i do an advice thing where i answer peoples questions about their personal lives and my advice to everything will just be "man up".

gnooryblows

and if someone tells me they have cancer i'll tell them they gave it to themselves because they have bad spiritual vibes or something lmfaooooooooooo

gnooryblows

my advice to everyone with a family problem will be to "get a DNA test to make sure your child is yours" LMFAOOOOOO

gnooryblows

my problem is gonna be if i say stuff that i really feel and think, like for example "the #metoo movement is bullshit" youtube is prob gonna pull my videos and censor me. so i'd have to be phony but i sometimes have some trouble with that. it's not always that easy for me to do. i'm always kinda just "everything worn on the sleeve" you know? love it or hate it lol.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
uhhhhhh this is just untrue.
if you say you lived in the woods and the only damage you saw happen to animals was from "cars and lawnmowers" then you didn't live in the woods. even if you lived in the fucking suburbs you should have seen a hawk come down and murder the fuck out of a rabbit or something at some point. for fucks sake dude. what the hell is wrong with you. i mean are you really genuinely suggesting right now that animals don't murder eachother in the woods? i can't even fucking waste my time with you right now.
No, it's true.  I was out in the boonies.  Someone let loose turkeys, and they were violent toward shrubs.  Saw Bigfoot once (7 miles away, on the way home). There was a river.  Saw crawdads, mated for life  Saw a couple spiders with all of their legs touching each other like they were transferring energy or something.  I know the birds ate worms.  I imagine the hawks ate fish.  I never let my pets out when the eagles were around, but I never saw a take.  I did see a puppy floating down the middle of the river (hope he made it).  Deer and fawns all over.   Their elk, making the earth move when they ran.  A couple rabbits.  Possum.  My cats killed mini-mice.

It's too bad so many jobs were off-shored.  I really liked that place.  There was fresh mint, nearby frogs, many amazing trees, even a magnolia I think.  I worked really hard there.  It would have been a lot easier for a man.  But, I had to sell because jobs were off-shored and life is not a fairy tale.  Breaks me up.  Sniff.  Some gorgeous landscaping that the power company killed for years came back to life right when I sold the place.  Ironic.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 12:13:59 AM
and if someone tells me they have cancer i'll tell them they gave it to themselves because they have bad spiritual vibes or something lmfaooooooooooo
I think Hay House says cancer is anger turned inward.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 03, 2018, 12:18:52 AM
No, it's true.  I was out in the boonies.  Someone let loose turkeys, and they were violent toward shrubs.  Saw Bigfoot once (7 miles away, on the way home). There was a river.  Saw crawdads, mated for life  Saw a couple spiders with all of their legs touching each other like they were transferring energy or something.  I know the birds ate worms.  I imagine the hawks ate fish.  I never let my pets out when the eagles were around, but I never saw a take.  I did see a puppy floating down the middle of the river (hope he made it).  Deer and fawns all over.   Their elk, making the earth move when they ran.  A couple rabbits.  Possum.  My cats killed mini-mice.

It's too bad so many jobs were off-shored.  I really liked that place.  There was fresh mint, nearby frogs, many amazing trees, even a magnolia I think.  I worked really hard there.  It would have been a lot easier for a man.  But, I had to sell because jobs were off-shored and life is not a fairy tale.  Breaks me up.  Sniff.  Some gorgeous landscaping that the power company killed for years came back to life right when I sold the place.  Ironic.

i believe you about seeing bigfoot but the rest of what you say is BS. i can promise you that animals very definitely do kill one eachother in the woods lmfao. and surprise surprise, they eat one another too lol.