• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:07:25 PM
XTC sucks except for 'Dear God'.

dude i never heard of this band before but im listening to the song right now and i gotta say im really fucking impressed. this song is awesome lol.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:09:14 PM
dude i never heard of this band before but im listening to the song right now and i gotta say im really fucking impressed. this song is awesome lol.

https://youtu.be/HA6lEPueyTY

gnooryblows

yeah that shit is awesome lol. i know what you mean when you say "you just heard god" like that is like the "godly" sound or frequency or some crazy metaphysical shit.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:12:10 PM
yeah that shit is awesome lol. i know what you mean when you say "you just heard god" like that is like the "godly" sound or frequency or some crazy metaphysical shit.

She will carry our seed. We will die fighting as lovers!

https://youtu.be/BnGGkluWtrE

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Welcome to the eighties.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 09:12:55 PM
She will carry our seed. We will die fighting as lovers!

https://youtu.be/BnGGkluWtrE

i don't want her carrying my seed lol. you have at it. she said i was a 6/10 so that makes her unworthy in my eyes.

gnooryblows

im content just to be one of your harem-ho's swishy. i'll share you with her once she wakes up and realizes you are her soulmate.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:15:31 PM
i don't want her carrying my seed lol. you have at it. she said i was a 6/10 so that makes her unworthy in my eyes.

Shut up and listen to the music. I'm glad you liked that song.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

Our shit is so strong it can make up for her fug-ugly face! She's got the Mama-Tits and will raise our young proper!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:07:25 PM
XTC sucks except for 'Dear God'.

ok well i just listened to "dear god" and so far this is the worst song by them that i've heard of the three. it sort of blows. it's not that bad, but it's just OK at best. so you have bad taste. no offense, i'm just sayin'. maybe you should just watch hallmark and lifetime channel and listen to top 40 you know? isn't that what womans do?

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

SUBMIT! I am the alpha and the omega you have searched for!

https://youtu.be/YBY9vwH4_l0

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 09:17:15 PM
Our shit is so strong it can make up for her fug-ugly face! She's got the Mama-Tits and will raise our young proper!
You people are weird. Also you might want to keep socks around.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

i DID listen to the one you said lol it wasn't good, i want my 4 minutes back

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:18:42 PM
You people are weird. Also you might want to keep socks around.

just one? lmfao what do you think we're amateurs?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:18:20 PM
ok well i just listened to "dear god" and so far this is the worst song by them that i've heard of the three. it sort of blows. it's not that bad, but it's just OK at best. so you have bad taste. no offense, i'm just sayin'. maybe you should just watch hallmark and lifetime channel and listen to top 40 you know? isn't that what womans do?

lol

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:20:30 PM
I'm just glad I don't have a penis.

are you really glad? it seems like the better end of the deal biologically at least. like not having to get preggos. but i don't think anyone can deny you get the better end socially. after all you already told me you expect bags of money frome me lol.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:22:04 PM
are you really glad? it seems like the better end of the deal biologically at least. like not having to get preggos. but i don't think anyone can deny you get the better end socially. after all you already told me you expect bags of money frome me lol.

You really cant take that thing anywhere near a fan blade, can you?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
You really cant take that thing anywhere near a fan blade, can you?

not for nothing but is standing your vagina in front of a fan blade like a regular occurrence or passtime for you or something?

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:23:24 PM
thanks swishy for telling me about these guys.

They were probably the best of the "New Wave" bands.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 09:25:01 PM
not for nothing but is standing your vagina in front of a fan blade like a regular occurrence or passtime for you or something?

I could do it if I wanted. It isn't a regular occurrance though.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 09:27:32 PM
I could do it if I wanted. It isn't a regular occurrance though.

I swear to GOD I'm gong to have your pussy and satisfy you in a way that has you cooking me breakfast one day!