• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Do I Have To Continue To Listen To Gabcast Rerums?

Started by Dateline, December 30, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on December 30, 2017, 05:24:25 PM
Massive loads of CUM! The endorphin rush! Sex! Death! Sex! Death! Fuck! KILL! Fuck! KILL! KILL! KIIIIIILLLLL!!!

isn't jojo the same entity as the ID before that posted here with the cat picture? i forget the name, but it was like cat-something or other, i think. it posted here for a while and basically posted the same bullshit as jojo. had a very similar aura. same issues regarding not wanting to answer about its gender and sexuality. they're all the same. all of those fucking trannies have the same mental illnesses. but IMO it's the same person.

Jackstar

I'm honestly a little confused by this thread. How many of which of you are pretending to be my alts? Y'all done fucked up--someone ought to have mentioned The Armenian Genocide by now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 30, 2017, 05:50:20 PM
I'm honestly a little confused by this thread. How many of which of you are pretending to be my alts? Y'all done fucked up--someone ought to have mentioned The Armenian Genocide by now.

I was gonna get to it...tyrant.  ::)

Swishypants

The only people here are MV, and ME! GET THE FUCK OUT, OF MY TREE HOUSE!

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 05:26:25 PM
isn't jojo the same entity as the ID before that posted here with the cat picture? i forget the name, but it was like cat-something or other, i think. it posted here for a while and basically posted the same bullshit as jojo. had a very similar aura. same issues regarding not wanting to answer about its gender and sexuality. they're all the same. all of those fucking trannies have the same mental illnesses. but IMO it's the same person.
I told you a million times I am female born female still female and straight.  As long time ago, I dated women.  But I went straight in 2002.  I am not a tranny, although I have met a few who seemed decent.

Not being able to arrange feelings of satisfaction in one's life is a sign of mental illness.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 11:19:12 PM
I told you a million times I am female born female still female and straight.  As long time ago, I dated women.  But I went straight in 2002.  I am not a tranny, although I have met a few who seemed decent.

Not being able to arrange feelings of satisfaction in one's life is a sign of mental illness.

ok so essentially even if what you are saying is true (which i doubt) then i am right. what i was saying earlier in the thread, about you clearly being a person with sexual identity issues, torn between those and your religious leanings, making your head all fucked up and causing you to spaz out and live a life of delusion and totally disconnect yourself from reality. basically i am right. thanks for that. i still think you're a fucking tranny though. even if you are just a dyke, it proves me and all of my ideas that i have had about you correct, but i still think you are a tranny.

gnooryblows

honestly lesbians are a cancer. first of all, there is no real such thing as "a lesbian". "lesbianity" is a fiction. all there is is phobia of penises. and when women have such deep and abiding phobias of penises they retreat to the comfort of other women, sexually, because their neurosis cannot allow them to do what really brings them joy and fulfillment.

so right off the bat, we have to face the reality that lesbians are inherently mentally ill.

then you've got to understand that because of their neurosis and how it is expressed they have developed the "running away from things" defense mechanism as their PRIMARY defense mechanism. therefore all lesbians, and gays in general, are disconnected from reality. they naturally "run away from" anything they don't like, and they do this intellectually too. if there's a fact or an idea or a truth that they don't like, they simply "run away from it".

and lastly, because lesbians and gays are so overcome by their neurosis about their own fulfillment and desires, they develop natural distances between themselves and other people. this is why they're so fucking sociopathic. this is why they hurt their families, run away from them, and damage everything and everyone around them. this is why they're so fucking autistic and can't fucking understand why they're treated the way they are. this is why they develop these "oppression" ideas and whatnot. it's seriously all just so sick.

look at me with a straight face jojo and tell me that you honestly haven't abandoned your family and caused them tremendous personal strife over the years. tell me honestly that you haven't been a plague upon every person who has let you close to them. i think you know that i am 100% right and i fucking KNOW that i am 100% right.

gnooryblows

if you're going to be honest jojo, you faggot, you will admit the fact that you have hurt EVERYONE around you in your life. you have caused them TREMENDOUS trouble and strife. you KNOW that this is the truth and i 100% KNOW this is the truth because even though people think i am trolling or BSing or crazy when i say stuff like this, i do have genuinely strong psychic abilities, which is how i knew about your sexuality issues to begin with, and is how i KNOW all of the trouble you have caused those around you. it's because you are a fucking cancer jojo. you are incapable of being positive or making anyones life positive, BECAUSE YOU WON'T FUCKING FACE SIMPLE FACTS. THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO YOU ARE YOUR DELUSIONS WHICH PROTECT YOU AND INSULATE YOU FROM THE HARSH REALITIES THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO FACE AND BECAUSE OF THIS YOU CAUSE TREMENDOUS HARM FOR PEOPLE. THATS WHY YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW, YOU GOD DAMN CUNT. THIS IS WHY I DESPISE YOU SO MUCH.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 05:00:19 PM
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SUCH ROTTEN PIECES OF SHIT. YOU SELL BULLSHIT AND SENTIMENTAL HORSESHIT BECAUSE YOU NEED IT TO MAKE THE WORLD MORE PALATABLE FOR YOURSELF. YOU DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HOW UNTRUE IT IS. YOU JUST SELL YOUR FUCKING DELUSIONS AND FANTASIES AND CONVINCE YOUR SICK SELF THAT ANYONE WHO CALLS YOU OUT ON YOUR SHIT IS WRONG AND EVIL AND BENEATH YOU AND THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW MORE ENLIGHTENED THAN THEM.

OMFG YOU DELUSIONAL FUCKING RETARD. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE BEING SO SICK AS TO PLAY ON PEOPLES EMOTIONS LIKE THAT. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND SOME "MEDIUM" THAT CLAIMS TO TALK TO THE DEAD, AND SCAMS GRIEVING FAMILY MEMBERS OUT OF THIER SAVINGS IN HOPES OF COMMUNICATING WITH THEIR DEAD LOVED ONES? YOU ALL DO THE SAME SHIT. YOU'RE ALL THE SAME SOCIOPATH. THEIR CURRENCY IS MONETARY YOURS IS EMOTIONAL AND EGOTISTICAL. THAT'S THE ONLY DIFFERENCE AND IT'S NOT A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE.
II don't think one session of evangelism at Christmastime is overboard.  What's yer billing address.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 11:29:33 PM
if you're going to be honest jojo, you faggot, you will admit the fact that you have hurt EVERYONE around you in your life. you have caused them TREMENDOUS trouble and strife. you KNOW that this is the truth and i 100% KNOW this is the truth because even though people think i am trolling or BSing or crazy when i say stuff like this, i do have genuinely strong psychic abilities, which is how i knew about your sexuality issues to begin with, and is how i KNOW all of the trouble you have caused those around you. it's because you are a fucking cancer jojo. you are incapable of being positive or making anyones life positive, BECAUSE YOU WON'T FUCKING FACE SIMPLE FACTS. THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO YOU ARE YOUR DELUSIONS WHICH PROTECT YOU AND INSULATE YOU FROM THE HARSH REALITIES THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO FACE AND BECAUSE OF THIS YOU CAUSE TREMENDOUS HARM FOR PEOPLE. THATS WHY YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW, YOU GOD DAMN CUNT. THIS IS WHY I DESPISE YOU SO MUCH.
We got along okay for a bit.

gnooryblows

people who RUN AWAY FROM THEIR PROBLEMS and RUN AWAY AND HIDE FROM REALITY AS SOON AS THINGS GET TOUGH are the worst of all. they make lives HELL for their families. they make lives HELL for the world they call home. they are plagues upon planet earth. nothing more. deep down they know it but society lets them off the hook, and if it ever tries to hold them accountable they just up and run away or delude themselves into thinking that they are somehow magically the FUCKING victims.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 11:31:12 PM
We got along okay for a bit.

so you admit it though. i am right. you do have a falling out with your own family and you did make their lives horrible. just look in the mirror you faggot. it's not them, it's you. i've known your story from fucking day 1 and even if you won't admit it on here i know all of the pain you have caused people BECAUSE I CAN FEEL IT because i swear to god i am the most adept empath this internet has ever seen and omfg have you done nothing but trample over others and make pain and trouble and harm for them. NEEDLESSLY and you did it especially to the few people who actually gave a flying fuck about you. even though you probably think "nobody gave a flying fuck about you" you are wrong. people actually did but you fucking RIPPED OUT THEIR HEARTS AND STOMPED ON THEM BECAUSE THATS WHAT SOULLESS NEUROTIC DYKES LIKE YOURSELF ALWAYS TO DO EVERYONE, ESP THEIR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS.

gnooryblows

what about drugs and alcohol jojo. what's been your relationship to them? you were a big drinker huh? you filthy dyke bitch.

gnooryblows

Jojos family cried for IT but instead of dealing with the negative emotions IT just ran away because that's what it does for everything in life and because IT did that IT irreparably damaged the lives of the only people who actually gave a fuck about IT.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 11:27:32 PM
honestly lesbians are a cancer. first of all, there is no real such thing as "a lesbian". "lesbianity" is a fiction. all there is is phobia of penises. and when women have such deep and abiding phobias of penises they retreat to the comfort of other women, sexually, because their neurosis cannot allow them to do what really brings them joy and fulfillment.

so right off the bat, we have to face the reality that lesbians are inherently mentally ill.

then you've got to understand that because of their neurosis and how it is expressed they have developed the "running away from things" defense mechanism as their PRIMARY defense mechanism. therefore all lesbians, and gays in general, are disconnected from reality. they naturally "run away from" anything they don't like, and they do this intellectually too. if there's a fact or an idea or a truth that they don't like, they simply "run away from it".

and lastly, because lesbians and gays are so overcome by their neurosis about their own fulfillment and desires, they develop natural distances between themselves and other people. this is why they're so fucking sociopathic. this is why they hurt their families, run away from them, and damage everything and everyone around them. this is why they're so fucking autistic and can't fucking understand why they're treated the way they are. this is why they develop these "oppression" ideas and whatnot. it's seriously all just so sick.

look at me with a straight face jojo and tell me that you honestly haven't abandoned your family and caused them tremendous personal strife over the years. tell me honestly that you haven't been a plague upon every person who has let you close to them. i think you know that i am 100% right and i fucking KNOW that i am 100% right.
When I dated women in the 90s, most lesbians I knew had borne children to men in marriages, and "came out" later in life. So there was no fear of penises.

Some lesbians are gay due to child rape an incest.  Families who abandoned the child's welfare all along.

Other gays are "thrown out" from their families of origin.

As far as I know, most gays and lesbians are treated civilly, with a few exceptions across the nation.  Other than in this forum,I don't know anyone who doesn't respect mainstream gay people.

gnooryblows

and now IT lives in these "delusions of positivity" because IT won't face all of the evil and harm it has caused people over the course of ITS pathetic life. and IT wants to be thought of as a "pure and decent spirit, full of joy and positivity and blah blah" and all of this other hippie new age bullshit, but IT has done nothing but cause pain and derision for everything around IT. ESP the IMPORTANT PEOPLE

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 11:37:37 PM
Jojos family cried for IT but instead of dealing with the negative emotions IT just ran away because that's what it does for everything in life and because IT did that IT irreparably damaged the lives of the only people who actually gave a fuck about IT.
My family would have loved me to work in IT.  But only the males at community colleges and universities had access to the IT career pathway.  They monopolized equipment, monopolized professors, railroaded females into corners, marginalized and ridicules females, and treated female students unfairly and subjectively.  Also, female students were highly "forced" to channel their degree toward working with children.  Since I didn't take the crap or the bait, I did not work in IT.  But, on the right side, I didn't have to work with children, either.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 11:35:22 PM
what about drugs and alcohol jojo. what's been your relationship to them? you were a big drinker huh? you filthy dyke bitch.
I am clean.  I am heterosexual.  I am a recovering alcoholic.  I drank to cover the pain from a childhood injury.  I stopped drinking when it became more of a problem than a solution.  My childhood injury has had some treatment.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 11:43:06 PM
My family would have loved me to work in IT.  But only the males at community colleges and universities had access to the IT career pathway.  They monopolized equipment, monopolized professors, railroaded females into corners, marginalized and ridicules females, and treated female students unfairly and subjectively.  Also, female students were highly "forced" to channel their degree toward working with children.  Since I didn't take the crap or the bait, I did not work in IT.  But, on the right side, I didn't have to work with children, either.

jesus christ what the hell is wrong with you. what the hell are you even talking about? do you even know? is any of this even serious? the fucked part is that i know you are mostly serious with the things you say. you might retreat into absurd humor once in a while to avoid having to deal with things. to deflect things. but the vast majority of what you say in grounded in real beliefs. like your fucking victimhood complex. that is fucking real.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 11:45:01 PM
I am clean.  I am heterosexual.  I am a recovering alcoholic.  I drank to cover the pain from a childhood injury.  I stopped drinking when it became more of a problem than a solution.  My childhood injury has had some treatment.

no shit, i am aware, that's exactly what i said. that's always how it is with people like yourself. drink drink drink drink to escape the pain, make life hell for your family, then blame everyone and everything else. blame "muh childhood trauma" or blame "muh victimhood cuz professors and the world was sexist against" uh huh. just blame everything else except yourself. don't look in the mirror you faggot cuz that's what you're really running away from. you are truly pathetic cancer you bitch.

gnooryblows

if only you understood that the things i fucking say aren't even meant to fucking hurt you, but only to futillly attempt to wake you up from the fucking trance you've spent your life in which has caused nothing but death and destruction and pain for everyone around you and everyone in the fucking world. but then, maybe there really is nothing positive inside someone like you. i can know and feel a lot of things about people like you but i guess even i can't know and feel EVERYTHING that is at the center of someone. for all i know there is really nothing pure or positive within you. i always presume there really is something pure or positive within people but maybe there really genuinely isn't with fucking rotten feminist bitches like yourself.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 11:19:12 PM
I told you a million times I am female born female still female and straight.

What a fabulous way to spend a first date!

gnooryblows

you don't try to cure cancer cuz you're mad at it and you personally hold grudges against it. you just want it to stop harming your body, or the body of whoever is laden with it. that's all that's happening here. but "muh misogyny" right? "muh victimhood". always the fucking same. ruin the lives of everyone around you and then when someone calls you out for it theyr'e the bad guy. lmfao its so fucking deeply sick and pathetic it would almost make you laugh if it wasn't so profoundly sad.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 11:39:07 PM
and now IT lives in these "delusions of positivity" because IT won't face all of the evil and harm it has caused people over the course of ITS pathetic life. and IT wants to be thought of as a "pure and decent spirit, full of joy and positivity and blah blah" and all of this other hippie new age bullshit, but IT has done nothing but cause pain and derision for everything around IT. ESP the IMPORTANT PEOPLE
I don't know what blood you are after.  First you say I'm a vamp; now you say I'm a Madonna.  I know the dark side, Gblow.  Positivity has it's place, but being pleasant is not my main mission in life.  Life is not a popularity contest, although when the economy is bad, popularity doesn't hurt!  I don't agree with New Age principles.  But I take what I like and leave the rest.  New Age overlaps with natural healing, so that works.

What possible harm could I have caused people?  Do we have a true confessions thread?  I gave a bum a hamburger once but didn't get him anything to drink?  Lol.

I don't think occasional gravel on a car seat is that bad, Gblow.  Have you ever made off with dinner when someone fights with you?  Just wait until the dinner they slaved over is almost ready, make them drink so they have to pee, make sure your getaway ride is solid, then when they go pee, load the food up fast and goooooooooo!!!!!!!  Hahahahahaaaa!  I'm so sweet and innocent, yes oh very much so.  Especially when my belly is full of love someone else cooked!

gnooryblows

the power of satan fuels my psychic perceptions BTW. this is how i know everything there is to know on this planet and any other. everything about the universe and the cosmos and whatnot.

Dr. MD MD

This is like a post-modern version of A Streetcar Named Desire  ???

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 11:56:16 PM
What possible harm could I have caused people?

you abandon your family over nothing but feminism BS and you have the audacity to ask these questions. don't lie to me you bitch and don't play these games. you know. i'm done here until i deem that you want to start making sense and being truthful and forthright and facing up to your actions. but i know that will never happen with someone like you.

Jackstar

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 30, 2017, 11:50:57 PM
What a fabulous way to spend a first date!
Definitely going to leave some gravel on his car seat!  BF says this thread sucks!

I am having some serious browser issues after clicking on "Severe weather coming your way" clickbait.  Talk about IT.  So I just updated Chrome.  It helped a little, but I can only get one tab...  And in IE, I can't seach using the URL field.  I know I need to update IE (it's been years), but the one-tab life is bad.