Who Is Q ANON?

Started by starrmtn001, December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.







starrmtn001

Deep state is gettin' skeered. :o  But they're still using the same stale, worn out tactics of bogus debunking which we've come to not only recognize but to expect.  Deep state is in panic mode and is starting to pull out all the stops but they are/will be tripping over their own shoelaces.
They're kinda like the guy who brings a chicken to a cock-fight.  Know wut I mean? ::)



Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvWCR_Z6wWk

If you like YouTube drama, regardless of your interest in politics or Q, watch this video! Things are getting juicy!;)




The folks at AIM seem to have had a nervous breakdown. Same with Deception Bytes. She had a breakdown during a video where she accused Q of being satanic. Then 2 days later, she was back to doing Q videos like nothing ever happened.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 30, 2018, 12:44:50 PM
The folks at AIM seem to have had a nervous breakdown. Same with Deception Bytes. She had a breakdown during a video where she accused Q of being satanic. Then 2 days later, she was back to doing Q videos like nothing ever happened.

I've been bouncing this back and forth in my mind and I'm tending to side with AIM because a lot of the info they release early on seemed credible to me and Jason admitted in that confrontation that several of his sources turned out to be deep state disinformation agents. I'm not saying that he is. Maybe he was just duped but he admits that they turned out to be that. Having said that I can understand why people don't exactly find Gabriel credible because he comes across as arrogant and raises his voice a lot. I think that people often confuse passionate enthusiasm with anger though but frankly, don't we all have good reason to be angry about things now? It's a negative emotion but it can often be a positive force for change. I haven't follow Deception Bytes though.

What I found interesting in this vid was that Bettsy said that Jason is the "right hand man of the 21 trillion dollar lady." I wonder who that might be?



Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on March 31, 2018, 05:59:04 AM
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Storm



Keep reminding us you're smarter than anybody else. No one thinks you're an asshole. Really! :D

weedeater

American Intelligence Manpants - Daily Breifing QAnon.  Enjoy, the madness continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWYTSd6dBY&t=223s













Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjbriJZl60

Before Logan left he was talking to me a lot about Project Bluebeam. I have a feeling that with the recent "disclosure" videos released by the government this will be the next major psyop meant to steer us into their NWO.



Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2AG7b65PRY

Weird. In this one he thanks George Webb when I'm sure that in the confrontation video he implied that Webb was deep state, possibly working for Obama directly.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjbriJZl60

Before Logan left he was talking to me a lot about Project Bluebeam. I have a feeling that with the recent "disclosure" videos released by the government this will be the next major psyop meant to steer us into their NWO.
That seems a little overkill when all they really need to employ is boobs and cookies and maybe some bud light.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 30, 2018, 12:57:15 PM
I've been bouncing this back and forth in my mind and I'm tending to side with AIM because a lot of the info they release early on seemed credible to me and Jason admitted in that confrontation that several of his sources turned out to be deep state disinformation agents. I'm not saying that he is.

I listen to a lot of Q related podcasts. I listen with an open mind because at the end of the day, the people making them are only human and flawed like everyone else. There are some people though, that come across as having more credibility. Gabriel is not one of them. He took the youtube name of John Payne even though someone else on youtube already had that name. He was really ugly and cursed out Jason Goodman during an interview. Uncalled for. He gets hysterical and goes on screeds. He is always reminding the audience that he was NSA and a Jesuit. I don't think those claims help with his credibility.

I listen to Lionelnation, H.A. Goodman, Jason Goodman, Deception Bytes, Youarefreetv, Seething Frog, Jerome Corsi, Justinformed Talk, Citizen Investigative Report, Hooliganmonsoon, Issac Green (Antischool), Tracy Beanz, SGT Report, Praying Medic, Santilli Broadcasting Network, Sane Progressive, Dustin Nemos, Destroying the Illusion, Fan Dick Morris and once in a while, Alex Jones. Although he can be a bit boring and there are rumors of his being a disinfo agent.

Who do you listen to? I am always looking for new channels to follow.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 01, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
I listen to a lot of Q related podcasts. I listen with an open mind because at the end of the day, the people making them are only human and flawed like everyone else. There are some people though, that come across as having more credibility. Gabriel is not one of them. He took the youtube name of John Payne even though someone else on youtube already had that name. He was really ugly and cursed out Jason Goodman during an interview. Uncalled for. He gets hysterical and goes on screeds. He is always reminding the audience that he was NSA and a Jesuit. I don't think those claims help with his credibility.

I listen to Lionelnation, H.A. Goodman, Jason Goodman, Deception Bytes, Youarefreetv, Seething Frog, Jerome Corsi, Justinformed Talk, Citizen Investigative Report, Hooliganmonsoon, Issac Green (Antischool), Tracy Beanz, SGT Report, Praying Medic, Santilli Broadcasting Network, Sane Progressive, Dustin Nemos, Destroying the Illusion, Fan Dick Morris and once in a while, Alex Jones. Although he can be a bit boring and there are rumors of his being a disinfo agent.

Who do you listen to? I am always looking for new channels to follow.

Yeah, I've checked out a lot of those too but you should really go back an listen to his interviews with a guy named Michael McKibben if you want to know the whole story and how this ties into silicon valley. If true, it's very revealing and makes sense to me. McKibben, unlike Gabriel is very calm, cool and collected and he was fucked over the most by these people. I guess that, as annoying as they can be, I've found the information presented by them much more detailed and specific...but most people just won't watch a 45 minute interview so they don't know. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR3Mjyx_rcY

http://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/library/Michael-T-McKibben-AFI-backgrounder.html


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 01, 2018, 11:14:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DucYGG3D0

Big deal! They're interested in and have read the gnostic gospels and probably go to a unitarian church. So have I. Let's burn 'em! >:(

Sophia is the Greek goddess of wisdom. Mythology existed before Christ too. LOL! ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 01, 2018, 11:32:02 AM
Big deal! They're interested in and have read the gnostic gospels and probably go to a unitarian church. So have I. Let's burn 'em! >:(

LOL! ;D

To be frank, I didn't watch the video. I just can't stand them anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 01, 2018, 11:36:10 AM
To be frank, I didn't watch the video. I just can't stand them anymore.

Best of luck with your cult.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 01, 2018, 11:43:00 AM
Best of luck with your cult.

Best of luck with your deep state psy op.

Jackstar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 01, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
Who do you listen to? I am always looking for new channels to follow.

I find it puzzling that you haven't included Max Igan in your list.

http://thecrowhouse.com/home.html


Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 01, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
I listen to Lionelnation, H.A. Goodman, Jason Goodman, Deception Bytes, Youarefreetv, Seething Frog, Jerome Corsi, Justinformed Talk, Citizen Investigative Report, Hooliganmonsoon, Issac Green (Antischool), Tracy Beanz, SGT Report, Praying Medic, Santilli Broadcasting Network, Sane Progressive, Dustin Nemos, Destroying the Illusion, Fan Dick Morris and once in a while, Alex Jones. Although he can be a bit boring and there are rumors of his being a disinfo agent.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8XVU3v7O9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2dC0p7d9do


Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 01, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
there are rumors of his being a disinfo agent.

Just how new are you? Maybe you qualify for... a coupon.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod