Who Is Q ANON?

Started by starrmtn001, December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

starrmtn001

My curiosity has gotten the better of me about this Q ANON person. I'm also interested in your take.
I hope you all have a great 2018. ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/SgI7ade7cVg

Jackstar

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM
I'm also interested in your take.


At this point, what difference does it make? all I can really tell you is that I am not Q.



[which makes this a Q-free first post]

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 28, 2017, 03:16:46 PM

At this point, what difference does it make? all I can really tell you is that I am not Q.



[which makes this a Q-free first post]

Thanks for the tip, er, Q-Tip Jackstar. ;) ;D


Jackstar

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 28, 2017, 03:20:47 PM
Thanks for the tip, er, Q-Tip Jackstar. ;) ;D


I'm here to charge usury help.



Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on December 28, 2017, 03:24:53 PM

I'm here to charge usury help.

And I though hearing "I'm here to help" from the IG was scary.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 28, 2017, 03:58:42 PM
And I thought hearing "I'm here to help" from the IG was scary.
Don't be scared, Uncle Duke.  He uses Q-Tips. 8) ;)

Jackstar

Whenever I go to research what Q is up to, all I get are pages and pages of MegaAnon posts and this:






I give up. Honestly, I'm bad at treason helping. I have a theory about who the Q poster actually is, but I am of course keeping that to myself for the time being.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 28, 2017, 06:44:49 PM
Whenever I go to research what Q is up to, all I get are pages and pages of MegaAnon posts and this:






I give up. Honestly, I'm bad at treason helping. I have a theory about who the Q poster actually is, but I am of course keeping that to myself for the time being.

Good idea.  You'll stay healthier that way. ;) 8)

Jackstar

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 28, 2017, 07:11:18 PM
stay healthier


I just found someone posted my secret theory, two weeks ago. My shame is palpable.

Kidnostad3

After viewing several,  I found this to be the clearest and most thoroughgoing assessment of QAnon out there.   Whether you subscribe to his peripheral theories or not, his command of known facts and reasoning are as solid as they can be under the circumstances.

https://youtu.be/U1GOoEoYLy8

Brody

NSA member David Drake is a popular guess.


starrmtn001

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2017, 10:10:20 AM
After viewing several,  I found this to be the clearest and most thoroughgoing assessment of QAnon out there.   Whether you subscribe to his peripheral theories or not, his command of known facts and reasoning are as solid as they can be under the circumstances.

https://youtu.be/U1GOoEoYLy8

Great link, Kid.  Thanks for providing it. ;)



Kidnostad3

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 28, 2017, 03:58:42 PM
And I though hearing "I'm here to help" from the IG was scary.

“I’m here to help is the first lie.”  The second lie is when you say “we’re glad you’re here.”

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2017, 06:35:18 PM
“I’m here to help is the first lie.”  The second lie is when you say “we’re glad you’re here.”

I can promise you I never told any IG types I was glad they were there.


starrmtn001

Started streaming 7 minutes ago.  I don't know how long this will be live.

https://youtu.be/vn2sfUZUk0k



Swishypants

Something like M Anon! Anon!

Brody

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/01/qanon-updates-and-breadcrumbs-fire-at-clintons-property-julien-assanges-freedom-planes-diverted-and-missing-17-federal-prosecutors-appointed-january-4-2018.html

Qanon predicted the Clinton house fire in the same cryptic manner as their other gibberish. 

Example of what I have to cipher through to find some theories: 

Quote
President Donald John Trump has earned his place in Heaven/History as America's Watchman standing in the gap (Ezekial) against the luciferian ascension aka child murdering godless marxist dnc.
He stopped killary rotten clickton and is reversing the soetoro/obama evil damage to America.
May JEHOVAH continue to protect and bless The Second American Revolution and Donald John Trump.
Facts don't cease to exist because you ignore them.


On the supposed recent series of airport blackouts, where planes are being secretly rerouted to Gitmo: On October 29th Q posted this to the deep State traitors: “can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?”

Supposedly a "name bigger than you can imagine" was arrested in Atlanta using this plane diversion in late December. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Brody on January 07, 2018, 02:31:44 PM
http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/01/qanon-updates-and-breadcrumbs-fire-at-clintons-property-julien-assanges-freedom-planes-diverted-and-missing-17-federal-prosecutors-appointed-january-4-2018.html

Qanon predicted the Clinton house fire in the same cryptic manner as their other gibberish.

Example of what I have to cipher through to find some theories:

Quote
President Donald John Trump has earned his place in Heaven/History as America's Watchman standing in the gap (Ezekial) against the luciferian ascension aka child murdering godless marxist dnc.
He stopped killary rotten clickton and is reversing the soetoro/obama evil damage to America.
May JEHOVAH continue to protect and bless The Second American Revolution and Donald John Trump.
Facts don't cease to exist because you ignore them.


On the supposed recent series of airport blackouts, where planes are being secretly rerouted to Gitmo: On October 29th Q posted this to the deep State traitors: “can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?”

Supposedly a "name bigger than you can imagine" was arrested in Atlanta using this plane diversion in late December.

Is that you Zack?

Brody

The fire at the Clinton's happened on Seth Rich's birthday...




Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Brody on January 09, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
The fire at the Clinton's happened on Seth Rich's birthday...


There was a fire at Trump tower yesterday on the roof...I wonder what they were destroying there? Needs further investigation.  ???

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod