• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What Happened At The Atlanta Airport?

Started by Dr. MD MD, December 18, 2017, 10:23:48 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 19, 2017, 10:19:28 AM

This is why we need tougher immigration policies. We can't just have Mexican rats flying into Atlanta to chew up electrical insulation that American rats don't want to eat then flying right back out again.

Fucking A Skippy!

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2017, 02:43:54 AM
What happened to the link that was posted discussing the Israeli cargo plane that was allowed to leave hours before the airport teopened?

https://squawker.org/analysis/atlantacu/

A cargo plane that can’t be inspected by customs. A lot were theorizing about it taking some nukes or something. Perhaps it was carrying something that requires refrigeration. Chemical or biological weapons. The Center for Disease Control is in Atlanta.

Oh, I see where you are going with this.  'They' airlifted a shifting antigen virus that is Muslim specific.   So, in a matter of weeks there will be a lot of prime desert real estate available to redevelop. Inshah allah   

paladin1991

Quote from: cweb on December 20, 2017, 06:21:15 AM
Heh

It was practically Armageddon down there a couple weeks ago when they got 4 inches of snow. Cars leaving the road and almost constant power outages. I'm pretty sure their power companies are run by some form of sentient amoeba.

Meanwhile up north, folks were walking to the beer store, through 4 inches of snow, in shorts.

Priorities, my man.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 05:30:27 AM
Hmmm...2 days ago a mysterious cargo plane leaves the Atlanta (home of the CDC) Airport during a blackout when all planes were grounded. Cargo unknown. Today North Korea is threatening the world with Anthrax tipped missiles. Coincidence?  :D

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/north-korea-begins-tests-to-load-anthrax-onto-icbms-asahi-says

It is more plausible that the guy that did the propaganda for the IRAQ WMD story hasn't retired from the civil service yet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 02:49:52 PM

It is more plausible that the guy that did the propaganda for the IRAQ WMD story hasn't retired from the civil service yet.

Not really following your logic. Perhaps you can elaborate?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

Not really following your logic. Perhaps you can elaborate?

There was a lot of talk about Iraq having mobile anthrax labs leading up to the invasion.

Prior to 2013 we could only target our enemies with propaganda. Now it can be done in the US.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

We might just be building the case for a preemptive strike on NK.

Jackstar

I honestly didn't pay much attention to this Atlanta story at first, but now that I see who here is taking time out of their busy schedule to shill for it, I realize it must be the biggest deal around.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2017, 11:30:20 AM
I honestly didn't pay much attention to this Atlanta story at first, but now that I see who here is taking time out of their busy schedule to shill for it, I realize it must be the biggest deal around.

Who?