• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

QueerGabdate.com

Started by Jojo, November 22, 2017, 11:03:58 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 03:12:09 AM
What happened then? ???

She met a man that took her for the ride of her life.

paladin1991

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 11, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
She met Paladin. He could turn anybody.

You make me blush.  It's my Catholic School education, after all.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
She met a man that took her for the ride of her life.
No.  I just changed about 15 years ago.  There were a variety of factors, but living in a sort of remote area was a big factor.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 14, 2018, 01:31:45 AM
No.  I just changed about 15 years ago.  There were a variety of factors, but living in a sort of remote area was a big factor.

So, it was just a shortage of lesbians then?  ???

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 01:35:33 AM
So, it was just a shortage of lesbians then?  ???
A shortage of that, and no sense of community support.  And rectifying some scores from childhood. 

Quote from: Jojo on January 14, 2018, 01:31:45 AM

Interesting.  It would be interesting to study a community of isolated people.  Follow the growth of 100 children and see what would happen if they weren't exposed to TV, the internet or any of that stuff.   I think many gay people are really straight but were turned at some point of their lives maybe by sexual abuse or experimentation.  I do think there are gay people born that way and most likely those are the effeminate or butch type that you encounter.  I would say though it is probably a minority though.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 14, 2018, 01:40:06 AM
Interesting.  It would be interesting to study a community of isolated people.  Follow the growth of 100 children and see what would happen if they weren't exposed to TV, the internet or any of that stuff.   I think many gay people are really straight but were turned at some point of their lives maybe by sexual abuse or experimentation.  I do think there are gay people born that way and most likely those are the effeminate or butch type that you encounter.  I would say though it is probably a minority though.
I think that is true, but also the reverse.  In the absence of TV, the web, and role models, who is to say how anyone would turn out.  I don't think I was "really" straight when I was gay anymore than I would be considered "really" gay now that I've been straight so long.

But I do think when people are in supportive networks, they tend to thrive in whatever they become.

Asuka Langley

81/f looking for Yuri kimochi!

Jojo

Valentine's Day is coming in just a couple days! 

Jojo