a question for everyone?

Started by damon, October 28, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 12:08:28 PM
They are BellGab's own Odd Couple and I luv 'em boaf. :-* ;) ;D
Bobo and Greasy are getting jealous.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 12:30:51 PM
Lets do it. No photos required. I'll do all the things you like sight un-seen. I am a very lonely man. ;)
No, no.  Just stay there.  I'll be right back. 
Oh yeah.  Way younger than 87, btw. ;)

Swishypants

I honestly can't believe they have screwed this up so badly. The sets and music are better than ever but the story is just shit! With all that pop-culture to draw upon, they couldn't crank out at least as good as the first one? Why was I not asked to write on this? Such bullshit!

Well, I'm half-way through. May as well watch the rest. FUCK!

Swishypants

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

Will wax for food!

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 12:33:01 PM
Remember, Swishy, 5-minutes.  Tick, tock. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 12:34:45 PM
Will wax for food!
I don't need to wax.  I'm nearly hairless, except for the top of me head.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 09:00:17 AM
You still troll. Therefore anyone who was 'different' you troll them, or accuse them of being communists. You do that if anyone who may have formerly posted something you concur with posts something you disagree with, once. It must have been tough for you as a child because you'd have fallen out with and made up with your friends on a minute by minute basis depending on how they looked at you.

In these days of the net and forums, your friends long since forgotten, your only means of expression is trawling for memes and videos that support what you already decided was so, and then troll anyone who takes issue with you. But at least your boyfriend swishy plays along with you and you compliment each other well. Have you two thought of hooking up for dinner or lunch to kiss and make up? I think it might be worthwhile.

It's called a discussion, you sensitive little snowflake. If I call someone a communist it's because the ideas they're expressing strike me as communist.  People are free to argue back and present their case as to why I'm wrong. I understand that's very threatening to you because your whole thing is to just attmept to bully and insult people into agreeing with you. It's really all you got because there certainly isn't any wit or intelligence and all of your predictions have been wrong. As to the rest of it, suck a dick you pedophile appologist faggot!  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 12:41:40 PM
Time is up, Swishy.  Hope you're happy.

I masturbated successfully 6 times! Blew a hole in the wall! Thank you Ma'dam. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 09:46:49 AM
BULL SHIT! You were an asshole before I even showed up! I'm counter-trolling your trolling and you're just drowning in a pit of pent-up rage about the wedgies I gave you in Jr. High!

Pud: STFU! You're out of your element!

Delusional, obssessed faggot.  ::)

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2017, 01:01:59 AM
I particularly hate how divisive the forum has gotten.  I am as opinionated as anyone but I also know that everyone will not agree with me especially when it comes to politics.  I don't live for political discourse though.  There are other things more important to me.  Don't mistake political discourse with love of country though. I highly value the latter.  I want this forum to be fun and I really do think it is well past time to rename the website.  As sad as it is, Art is the past.  We need a visionary new idea of what the forum shoud be.  And no, I don't think Trumpgab is adequate.  I want something that links us all rather than having something divide us. I'm at a loss because I cannot think of anything right now.
Want the forum to be fun...  Links us all... Please consider posting salacious images of women in a thread called old man cave!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 12:08:28 PM
They are BellGab's own Odd Couple and I luv 'em boaf. :-* ;) ;D

I thought pud and I were the Odd Couple? Don't let him fool you with this marriage thing. You may have noticed that he and his bride never post at the same time.  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 12:45:35 PM
I masturbated successfully 6 times! Blew a hole in the wall! Thank you Ma'dam. :)
I never noticed there were people behind you in your avatar until they just walked in on you!

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on October 29, 2017, 12:48:05 PM
I never noticed there were people behind you in your avatar until they just walked in on you!

It's ok. They know I'm a chronic masturbator. They're used to it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 12:42:34 PM
It's called a discussion, you sensitive little snowflake. If I call someone a communist it's because the ideas they're expressing strike me as communist.  People are free to argue back and present their case as to why I'm wrong. I understand that's very threatening to you because your whole thing is to just attmept to bully and insult people into agreeing with you.

A couple of points: You threatening me would be akin to being mauled by a sheep. And when it comes to throwing insults around because you feel insecure and 'threatened', you have few peers. I could quote you, but the content is extensive enough to find easily. So dispense with your sanctimonious guff and realise that when you point your finger, you have three pointing straight back at you.  ;)

It's really all you got because there certainly isn't any wit or intelligence and all of your predictions have been wrong. As to the rest of it, suck a dick you pedophile appologist faggot! *  ::)

Which predictions might these be?

* I rest my case!  "very threatening to you because your whole thing is to just attmept to bully and insult people "

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 12:45:35 PM
I masturbated successfully 6 times! Blew a hole in the wall! Thank you, Ma'dam. :)
At your age, your jizz should be the consistency of plaster.  So you blew a hole and repaired it in one shot, six times.  Cool! ;D

Oh.  And, you're welcome.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 12:49:22 PM
It's ok. They know I'm a chronic masturbator master-baiter. They're used to it.
Heh, heh. ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 12:51:51 PM
At your age, you jizz should be the consistency of plaster.  So you blew a hole and repaired it in one shot, six times.  Cool! ;D

You made me so horny, it was my neighbors wall. Pretty sure it's MD. Although he wouldn't notice the shoddy patch job because there are patches all over his house from the rages I send him into. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 12:47:38 PM
I thought pud and I were the Odd Couple? Don't let him fool you with this marriage thing. You may have noticed that he and his bride never post at the same time.  ;)

Why would we?

Your mate GD had his ass given to him and he backed down, so he knew Laura wasn't fucking with him when she wanted him to give a time to meet up. She's given you the good news in the past too.  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 12:54:29 PM
You made me so horny, it was my neighbors wall. Pretty sure it's MD. Although he wouldn't notice the shoddy patch job because there are patches all over his house from the rages I send him into. :)
Would you please correct my typo?  "You" should be "your."  I didn't hit the r-key hard enough.
Thank you, kindly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 29, 2017, 12:54:29 PM

I'm not angry at all. When I point out to you that your mom is a big whore and you're a delusional, toothless pedophile with a meth habit and a Bellgab account it's not done out of anger, I'm simply stating the facts. It's really not rocking my world but I understand that your fantasies are very important to you because you have so little else going on in your life.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 12:51:51 PM
At your age, your jizz should be the consistency of plaster.  So you blew a hole and repaired it in one shot, six times.  Cool! ;D

If you ask him nicely, he'll use you as target practice. Open wide, but wear glasses, it might sting your eyes.  8)

Swishypants

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 12:58:17 PM
Would you please correct my typo?  "You" should be "your."  I didn't hit the r-key hard enough.
Thank you, kindly.

With legs like that, it should be youX! I call no foul, as I enjoy corrupting the children through false ratings.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2017, 12:58:35 PM
I'm not angry at all. When I point out to you that your mom is a big whore and you're a delusional, toothless pedophile with a meth habit and a Bellgab account it's not done out of anger, I'm simply stating the facts. It's really not rocking my world but I understand that your fantasies are very important to you because you have so little else going on in your life.  :D

Just to be sure; That's you not insulting people like you accuse others of doing? Right?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 12:59:18 PM
If you ask him nicely, he'll use you as target practice. Open wide, but wear glasses, it might sting your eyes.  8)
Nah, ain't interested.  Too old.  87, remember?    ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 12:57:00 PM
Why would we?

Your mate GD had his ass given to him and he backed down, so he knew Laura wasn't fucking with him when she wanted him to give a time to meet up. She's given you the good news in the past too.  ;D

Yeah, I understand your "bride" is a real bruiser! Does she great you with a rolling pin at the door when you come home from work?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2017, 01:01:27 PM
Nah, ain't interested.  Too old.  87, remember?    ;D ;D ;D

I don't think he'd be overly concerned if you were interested to satisfy himself. Your age is irrelevant as long as you make his day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 29, 2017, 01:01:14 PM

Just to be sure; That's you not insulting people like you accuse others of doing? Right?

SUCK A DICK, FAGGOT! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?!  >:(