• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on June 28, 2020, 08:48:12 PM

I'm so sad my kitty had to be euthanized right before this.

I'm schedule to move soon.  Another stress.

Sorry to hear about your cat.

Moving again.  I DID offer to completely relocate you to Atlanta GA, or, for much simpler life to Casper Wyoming.   And, two years in a row at this holiday time offer a new office chair and desk is needed.  That damn JOJO pride of yours.  ::)

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on November 29, 2020, 09:08:09 PM
Sorry to hear about your cat.

Moving again.  I DID offer to completely relocate you to Atlanta GA, or, for much simpler life to Casper Wyoming.   And, two years in a row at this holiday time offer a new office chair and desk is needed.  That damn JOJO pride of yours.  ::)
I remember something like that.  Did I ever thank you?  That was awfully nice of you.  It wasn't pride.  I wouldn't make it in those areas; that's all.  But thanks for your warm heart!

Jojo

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 29, 2020, 07:06:51 PM
Yeah, that's something a black senior citizen would come up with. That line dropped dead faster then Herman Cain.
I too used to think Dr MD MD was African American.  For the longest time.  I think we argued about it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on December 03, 2020, 03:49:32 AM
I too used to think Dr MD MD was African American.  For the longest time.  I think we argued about it.

Shh! myke’s a horrible racist. Don’t get him going. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jojo on December 03, 2020, 03:49:32 AM

The rumors indicated he was black and from Maryland.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 03, 2020, 03:55:18 AM
Shh! myke’s a horrible racist. Don’t get him going. ;)

Do you know any doctors who lost their medical license in Maryland? Asking for a friend.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2020, 07:37:21 PM
Imagine the willpower.

Hypoglycemia and will power do not match.  You obviously know nothing about clinical hypo.  The reason I get hypo is because when it happens,  I didn't eat and didn't feel hungry.  It can come on suddenly.  I've had to have EMTs twice during it.  The numbers don't move sometimes, despite glucose and a small balanced meal with protein. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 03, 2020, 03:55:48 AM
Do you know any doctors who lost their medical license in Maryland? Asking for a friend.

The guy who delivered you?

ksm32

As far as exorcise goes I've been nursing a soft tissue injury in my right shoulder. My bench weight has been cut in half as I load myself with glucosamine sulfate and ibuprofen on off days.

The heaviest thing a man can ever try to lift is his ego. Pain awaits.

Silphion

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/202766382" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p>
Yantra Yoga | Perfect Rhythm of Breathing from Peter Ehrenberger on Vimeo.</p>

ksm32

Quote from: Silphion on February 15, 2021, 06:44:57 AM
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/202766382" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p>
Yantra Yoga | Perfect Rhythm of Breathing from Peter Ehrenberger on Vimeo.</p>

PFFFFFFFF Hahahaha  Like you do anything of the sort.  Closest thing you get to yoga is the farts.

Silphion

Quote from: ksm32 on February 15, 2021, 11:50:47 PM
PFFFFFFFF Hahahaha  Like you do anything of the sort.  Closest thing you get to yoga is the farts.

Chris Kilham on Dr. Oz in 2012 was my introduction to Tibetan Yoga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW69CHyx6So
(American version somewhere?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIml1wLAHw4

The Five Rites of Rejuvenation seem to be derived from Yantra Yoga - IMO.

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on February 15, 2021, 11:50:47 PM
Like you do anything of the sort.

I think that you and I would be well served to talk again sometime. Can you teach me how to do an online rave?

ksm32

Quote from: Silphion on February 16, 2021, 12:12:07 AM
Chris Kilham on Dr. Oz in 2012 was my introduction to Tibetan Yoga.

The Five Rites of Rejuvenation seem to be derived from Yantra Yoga - IMO.
Ok. Good enough.  I believe you.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 01:48:58 AM
I think that you and I would be well served to talk again sometime. Can you teach me how to do an online rave?
I agree.
What's all the rave about.

Remember when/how you brought up Chess Boxing as a sport? I thought it was a brilliant submission. It deserves Olympic level attention.

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on February 17, 2021, 12:45:30 AM
What's all the rave about.

The man of the house told me he didn't need a job, so I figured I'd start looking there for one myself. As a courtesy to others in my immediate vicinity, my natural instinct is to actually fit in--rather than to just try. However, my commitment to The New Administration has far, far outpaced my willingness to serve... or to be served. The Plan must flow. I'll have to wait to get a job.

Do I need a job? I have no f****** idea--I don't even know what a job is like, I've only ever sat around alternatey  twiddling, sucking & mouthfucking my thumbs for my whole life sitting in a corner--but I want one. And it would be nice to have somebody offer me one, it's been so long, I'd almost forgotten that I've never even been offered one before without routinely engaging in ritual self-humiliation in public over and over and over, until they send me away and a sign up for another renewal cycle. What would that even be like to witness? I have no idea, and that's too bad, nest-ce pas?

It deserves Olympic level attention.

Great. I outrank any, all & every mountain now. I'll send a tickler down to Parks & Wrecks and tell them to tell Ollie that there's "a new trainer" a-coming through. That place has got more Thelemites than Sodom and Gomorrah put together, they don't give a tinker's damn about typos, hypos or hippos, and by the time it's in range they'll never even hear it coming; they'll be too distracted looking for abs.

Remember when/how you brought up Chess Boxing as a sport? I thought it was a brilliant submission.

Cool. I remember that. Danke. Set it on fire and watch it become even more brilliant; I'm going to a little monastery kitty-corner to a nice bed and breakfast I know on Mount Everest--You probably know the one too, there's not a whole lot of open shops for tourist lodging at the summit of Everes--because COVID--and teach hippopotamuses how to put on boxing gloves.

I figure that'll be the hardest part; once they can figure out how to lace up those things by themselves, I'll start them up on boxing--comparatively easy--and after watching them mix it up for a little while, I figure the odds are pretty good I'll find out what a smart hippopotamus really looks like.

Then--and only then--can I finally begin to at last undertake my glorious destiny for which I was born--to play Chess with the smartest hippo I can find--but first, nine months of hazing rituals. And, I'll have to find out what it'll take to file, saw, and/or dissolve down that big old horn to regulation size, whatever that is for a Himalayan Squared Circle.

Now I know what some of you may be thinking (#PsyKiKKuczi): "Jackstar, why don't you start practicing on mutilating a rhinoceros with the dumbest ones first?" Well, for one thing, hippopotamuses don't have horns. And for another... well, that's how I got this far. (Also, that simply would not be sporting. Too easy.)

Good question though. Hang on--let me check with my mentor in Tanzania. He knows everything there is to know when one knows everything about collecting, bottling, storing medicinal compounds. Safely, too he's a great resource for safety advice... Oh, well, that's too bad--Irving blocked all of his numbers too. How will I be able to maximize my safety? How will I live?

Must be COVID-23. I'll just wait. How do I deal? Frankly, there's a woodchopper here. There's a mailbox nearby.

That's all I need.

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on November 29, 2020, 09:08:09 PM
I DID offer to completely relocate you to Atlanta GA, or, for much simpler life to Casper Wyoming.

Are there any hippos there? Look for the two smartest ones around, and have them call each other immediately. Pay close attention to how they dial their phones, and take notes on their thick, pachydermatic-like exteriors if you can. I know this may seem like a lot of effort to go through, but it's worth it to avoid shipping in any more hippos dumber than the ones that I've already got. It's not that it's hard to ship a hippo--shit, that's the easiest part of the whole operation, by far--but some of the ones here already, have already come dangerously close to falling off of a cliff.

I've tried putting up some warning signs, but there seems to be no use in that, as it looks like they're only capable of seeing in black & white. All this Day-Glo fluorescent paint I brought is useless. Turns out, it does not glow in the day. Not at all. On the other hand I only brought lipstick for all these pigs--maybe I can figure out a way to freeze-dry the paint into pearl-shaped balls. It's probably worth a s***.