• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on May 22, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
Eee gads.Better to have a glucose tablet, followed short thereafter with a balanced meal!!

Oh for fuck's sake--except, that you haven't filled this thread with pages of discussion on glucose tablets, yet you have filled it with tales of your struggles against mini-Snickers.

See above, re: fraud.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

Like what?

There is no need to keep mentioning various types of factory sweets.  Out of sight; out of mind!  Stop talking about stuff i'm trying to abstain from!

Today was food acquisition day, and kitchen access was convenient.  I did fine at not bringing home junk food, and did well cooking vegetables for the week. 

I was dismayed the kitchen didn't have any olive oil.  But everything in the kitchen disappears due to kleptomania in the house.  Maybe i can hide a little olive oil in there, bec butter is not the best substitute for me.  In any case, eggplant and mushrooms really do better with butter, so today was a high fat day.  But the vegetable were steamed.

Breakfast was small.  Lunch was big.  Dinner was chicken breast, banana yogurt, and two pieces of bread.  I guess that's no small portion, esp bec i used sesame oil on the chicken.  My cat loved a couple pieces!  And there are calories in the cod liver pill and bran fiber supplement.  I stayed on my feet a lot today, even in the evening outside.  Overall, not the best day, but there are going to be days like this.

Maybe tomorrow will be leaner.  I hope so.  Derelicts will hone in on any perceived defect you have, just to deflect from their own dereliction (or codependent marytdom).  And being overweight is an obvious "defect" (in their eyes).  I'd really like to take that ammo away from them.  They don't understand hormone disorders nor hypoglycemia.  They just see my overweight.  Which is less overweight than last week.

The autistic bipolar man on a two-month mania jumped in with the brain-damaged woman today, insinuating (falsely) that the household had to lock the fridge bec of me!  But it's another one of his scheming lies.  My fridge has always been locked, and I suggested he lock the fridge he owns, due to the brain-damaged kleptomaniac.  He finally did out a lock on it, and seems much happier.  But that is not the household fridge.  There are two household fridges and one freezer, none of which are locked.  So, for him to suggest that the family had to lock their food up to protect it, is ridiculous.  He wants to portray me poorly bec he is insecure as a renter.  He feels the more they like me, the less they will need him (bec his rent is almost nothing).

Well, a good way to avoid any controversy like that is to not appear to be an over-eater.  Just taking that out of the equation would definitely help the household dynamic.  Even though he is wrong, and the person in charge knows it.  But undiscerning people start to believe rumors if they are repeated often enough, so I would like to curtail this one immediately.

It's good to review my progress and motivation again.  Acquisition days are usually not the most productive weight loss days.  But it was not bad.  And tomorrow... More chances to do well!

My clothes are very, very loose.  So, progress is happening.

Jojo

Another weight loss day.  "Melba" oatmeal (no sugar, no fat)... Small banana.

Still hungry, so pea milk soup. Pea milk, I think, probably has some simple carbs in it to thicken it.  Though it is marketed as healthy.  Anyhow, seasoning and nutritional yeast go nicely in it.

I've heard not to eat veggies and fruit together?  Is that true?  Because I think I'm adding celery to the soup.  Kind of a brunch, I guess.  It was an active morning.

JS, if this post is about food, that's bec I am focusing on reviewing my eating habits, to connect them with my body.  For years, there was a disconnect. 

ShayP

Quote from: monica on May 23, 2018, 01:03:03 PM
Still hungry, so pea milk soup. Pea milk...

Pea milk?  :o

I've heard not to eat veggies and fruit together?  Is that true?  Because I think I'm adding celery to the soup. 

Nonsense.  Go ahead and mix fruit and veggies.  Seriously.  Erase that notion from your memory.

I am focusing on reviewing my eating habits, to connect them with my body.  For years, there was a disconnect.

You go girl!  :D

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on May 23, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
Pea milk?  :o

Nonsense.  Go ahead and mix fruit and veggies.  Seriously.  Erase that notion from your memory.

You go girl!  :D
Thanks!

It's by Veggemo, mostly water, pea protein and proprietary blend of oil and starch.  In a carton.  It lasted without spoiling for some time in the fridge.  I am lactose intolerant, so from time to time i try other "milks".  Lactaid milk is ok, too.

This one definitely tastes vegetably, but i like it!  Trying to get protein in with very little fat at this meal!

Just took a little more than oatmeal to fill me up maybe bec I exercised the kitty cat and vacuumed the house.  We'll see how it goes tonight.  I feel motivated again, to slim down, so hopefully I'm back on track after that stir fry.  And cheese (Oh no!).

ShayP

Quote from: monica on May 23, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
Thanks!

It's by Veggemo, mostly water, pea protein and proprietary blend of oil and starch.  In a carton.  It lasted without spoiling for some time in the fridge.  I am lactose intolerant, so from time to time i try other "milks".  Lactaid milk is ok, too.

This one definitely tastes vegetably, but i like it!  Trying to get protein in with very little fat at this meal!

You're welcome!

I honestly never heard of, nor have I seen pea milk before.  Learn something new every day.   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on May 23, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
You're welcome!

I honestly never heard of, nor have I seen pea milk before.  Learn something new every day.   ;D

You probably would have never heard of almond milk if they had called it nut juice.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 23, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
You probably would have never heard of almond milk if they had called it nut juice.

No no no.  I'm familiar with nut juice.

GravitySucks

Thanks!

The old wives tale was not to eat fruit with meat.

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 23, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

The way I heard from my grandma it was fruit with milk, especially cherries, since that killed Pres. Taylor.

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 23, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8794X4I8nk

"HEY FATTIE"

i mean, i was fat for a year and a half and i hated it. i don't care if people are a couple pounds overweight, but there's no reason or excuse for anyone to be sloppy.

littlechris

Another weight loss day.  "Melba" oatmeal (no sugar, no fat)... Small banana.

Still hungry, so pea milk soup. Pea milk, I think, probably has some simple carbs in it to thicken it.  Though it is marketed as healthy.  Anyhow, seasoning and nutritional yeast go nicely in it.

I've heard not to eat veggies and fruit together?  Is that true?  Because I think I'm adding celery to the soup.  Kind of a brunch, I guess.  It was an active morning.

JS, if this post is about food, that's bec I am focusing on reviewing my eating habits, to connect them with my body.  For years, there was a disconnect.

Hi Monica,
I admire your determination. Cut out the banana as it contributes to higher blood sugar levels and is not truly low glycemic as stated by many. Same with the oatmeal. Dump it as it also is too rich in carbohydrates, unless you are running morning marathons. You want to replace your breakfast mainly with fats and proteins. Carb intake at no more than 50 grams daily.

An example of a healthy breakfast would be two whole eggs and half a cup of a low glycemic berries or a two egg omelet with spinach and broccoli. Or two scoops of whey isolate with a tablespoon of macadamian nut oil or fish oil. Baby steps.

-Chris

Sounds like processed poison for the gullible tbh. Also, good fats are good.

https://www.youtube.com/user/drericberg123

Dr. Bergs pretty thorough about all this stuff.

Quote from: littlechris on May 23, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
An example of a healthy breakfast would be two whole eggs and half a cup of a low glycemic berries or a two egg omelet with spinach and broccoli. Or two scoops of whey isolate with a tablespoon of macadamian nut oil or fish oil. Baby steps.

-Chris

Biology is too variable for "healthy breakfast" constants. It's all trial and error.

Latent EBV, Autoimmunity, CBS genetic snps and those eggs will fuck you up. Low lithium levels and risk conferring glutamatergic genes and that whey isolate will fuck you up over time. Sibo and compromised gut flora from living a shitty lifestyle, and all that protein will produce tons of ammonia which leads to tons of cognitive problems, and more shitty habits.

If any of ya wanna go real deep;

http://www.selfhacked.com

littlechris

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 23, 2018, 02:08:24 PM
Biology is too variable for "healthy breakfast" constants. It's all trial and error.

Latent EBV, Autoimmunity, CBS genetic snps and those eggs will fuck you up. Low lithium levels and risk conferring glutamatergic genes and that whey isolate will fuck you up over time. Sibo and compromised gut flora from living a shitty lifestyle, and all that protein will produce tons of ammonia which leads to tons of cognitive problems, and more shitty habits.

She’s going for fat loss and eliminating carbs will lower overall inflammation and promote steady blood sugar levels, which will eliminate cravings. No worry about protein turning into ammonia as her fuel source will be amino acids and fats and the proteins will be converted to glucose. She’d have to eat pounds and pounds of meat a day to even approach any form of toxicity. Tried and true with thousands of clients. The proof is in the blood panels.

-Chris

ACE of CLUBS

Moose / elk venison and low GI vegetables from your garden.
Energy level goes up, waistline goes down ....
No sugar.

littlechris

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 23, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
No sugar.

YES!!!

Quote from: littlechris on May 23, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
She’s going for fat loss and eliminating carbs will lower overall inflammation and promote steady blood sugar levels, which will eliminate cravings. No worry about protein turning into ammonia as her fuel source will be amino acids and fats and the proteins will be converted to glucose. She’d have to eat pounds and pounds of meat a day to even approach any form of toxicity. Tried and true with thousands of clients. The proof is in the blood panels.

-Chris

Sure, eliminating glyphosate enriched carbs will help most people. Keto will help tons of people. I'm feeling the benefits now, despite the acetone breath lol. I'm just advising caution against constants, as those eggs would definitely fuck me up and I don't even have an egg allergy. I've seen whey protein powder produce dramatic cognitive effects in someone with mthfr/cbs snps + low lithium, later confirmed with labs.

No sugar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jib20QBHys

"I don't eat shit food"

I need more wild game in my diet.

Dr. MD MD

No sugar.

You're huge! What would you know about it?!

Jojo

Wow! Lots of support today.  Can i keep up!  I guess MITD finally had a calm moment.  Dont worry about too much protein - I know my limit.  My urine clouds when really overdo protein. Protein is expensive!  Believe it or not, in America, I have had to ration it many times, altho not so much lately.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 23, 2018, 01:34:47 PM
Oh.  Now people say not to eat protein w simple carbs.  They say the sugars digest first, leaving the protein stored as exces, as fat.  Arent the stomach and colon smarter than that?

Quote from: Jackstar on May 23, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh6rfZQxLRs
Can't watch it.  Redeeming value???

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
put down the fork FATTIES! you're welcome.
Thank you, Richard, for the reminder.  Portion control is my goal!  Nutrition labels really are wrong.  I saw 2000 calories and 2500 calories, on every food package for decades.  I heard and obeyed!

But it was a lie.  I should only eat around 1400.  That's ALL.  In high school, I knew this intuitively, and from my mom's Weight Watcher habits.  But as i aged, and food labels changed, gradually i started to believe the 2000 marker.  Well, the 2000 calorie nutrition label is just not accurate enough for enough people.  Very few women are "average".

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 23, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

I book marked that one.  It's a complex site. The part about negative biofilm making infections grow and how to cure it with things like garlic was great!

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll be back.  Noory has some interview with Jimmy Church Fade to Black radio in 6 minutes.  Im on the website now - can someone walk me thru it?  Like, how do i get to the broadcast?  I am signed up.

Jojo

Jimmy Church is interviewing GN on Fade to Black Internet Radio.  I think all you need to is register with email.  But even tho im now a member, i still dont see how to bavigate to the shiw.  So brn, im going to Jimmys thread.