• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 04, 2017, 01:36:20 PM
Stop being such a Statist! They financially baked Hitler! You do not have to prove proficiency to own a product! A gun is no different than a steak knife and you don't have to pass a test to put jam on your toast Sting!

But you do with a car... Or fly a plane... Or drive a train...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 01:34:18 PM
But the thing is, you're not the norm. There is no stipulation that anyone who has a firearm has to know and demonstrate their proficiency in owning or using one.

QuoteA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

It's the law nigga if you don't like it take your faggot ass back to Britcuckistan

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 12:16:37 PM
Churchill never trusted Stalin, not once did he share classified information with Stalin. His instincts were correct too. Having the USSR as allies was expediency, the common enemy being Germany.
He corresponded with Stalin in secrecy and claimed the Atlantic Charter did not apply to Eastern European countries and also sold them out at Yalta and sold out Poland in Tehran and afterwards. Later at the 4th Moscow Conference Churchill conspired with Stalin to 'divvy up' influence in places like Bulgaria, Hungary, Greece, etc.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

Domestic violence would go down if there was training and a test required for a marriage license.

Same goes for sex as a matter of fact.

Swishypants

Roll Bendejo...stay at a Holiday Inn Express...Rape the Hobos! Homie pulled a "Derpa Ferce" and he was never certified in being a true American Badass! There's the way you want it to be, and then there's human beings, and they're never ever going to play along. Accept that it's the law of the land, the foundation of the nation, and that your wife only married you because she fucked everyone in town real nasty-style and wanted to "start over" with you! Luckily you already had Herpe's of the mouth.

albrecht

Correct, although you have a right to travel the method of conveyance beyond your feet is not a right but a privilege granted to you by the State that have some stipulations on the training or license needed to operate those vehicles in public, unlike natural rights like like arms, speech, assembly, etc etc. At least this is theory and current legal opinions.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2017, 01:54:43 PM
Domestic violence would go down if there was training and a test required for a marriage license.

Same goes for sex as a matter of fact.
Imagine the societal change if a license, training, and some economic means was required to have children!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: crescent fresh on October 04, 2017, 01:44:23 PM
It's the law nigga if you don't like it take your faggot ass back to Britcuckistan

So you're happy about unqualified fuckwits using firearms? Excellent...Nothing to see.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 01:59:05 PM
So you're happy about unqualified fuckwits using firearms? Excellent...Nothing to see.

You ate lead paint chips as a child but can still figure out how to use this forum! What's the problem?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2017, 01:59:02 PM
Imagine the societal change if a license, training, and some economic means was required to have children!

I think there should be.. But that would ruin the perception I'm liberal if I let on, so don't tell anyone.. okay?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 01:59:05 PM

We let unqualified fuckwits drive cars while reading their smart phones.  At least very few shoot guns while reading smart phones.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 04, 2017, 02:00:33 PM
You ate lead paint chips as a child but can still figure out how to use this forum! What's the problem?

You're late.  I'm waiting at the corner in the blue shirt and tan shorts.  Where the fuck are you?

chefist

Wow...go to around 48 min mark...those were the dispatcher ladies I heard on the scanner on Sunday as the incident unfolded.

Incredible.

One said they needed a "margarita" to deal with their work...I don't blame her or any other first responder or soldier in fulfilling their duties...

https://youtu.be/SOVFyFONRWI

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 04, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

I ate far worse than that. But they make em tough in Yorkshire.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 02:02:45 PM
You're late.  I'm waiting at the corner in the blue shirt and tan shorts.  Where the fuck are you?

Be patient, he hasn't got a smart phone.

HAHA I was right! Withered old cunt Dianne Feinstein has a bill trying to ban anything that increases the rate of fire of a gun. Finger ban here we come!

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a/7/a7493ca2-0cd7-416a-8d1f-929d89e71572/0141802AFBB99AC5EA299D5B71B98A52.automatic-gunfire-prevention-act.pdf

lol@ how unenforceable this. I hate bump stocks and find them retarded but if by some chance it became law i am going to build one for the lulz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TguwqftpOGU

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 02:03:38 PM

Be patient, he hasn't got a smart phone.

I'll give him to the bottom of the hour.  If he doesn't show,  I will know why he calls himself swishy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 02:02:08 PM
We let unqualified fuckwits drive cars while reading their smart phones.  At least very few shoot guns while reading smart phones.

When have I advocated that is a good idea? When I'm king I'll ban anyone who uses a phone, eats or drinks when driving for at least a year and taken to RTAs where the driver was doing any of those just before they lost attention and killed someone. First offence. Second time they'll have their car crushed. Third time they'll be dropped onto a railway line just before a train comes...The only language they'll understand. But I'm fair.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 02:07:12 PM
I'll give him to the bottom of the hour.  If he doesn't show,  I will know why he calls himself swishy.

Is there a cafe you can get a coffee and a leak and watch the corner?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 02:07:25 PM
When have I advocated that is a good idea? When I'm king I'll ban anyone who uses a phone, eats or drinks when driving for at least a year and taken to RTAs where the driver was doing any of those just before they lost attention and killed someone. First offence. Second time they'll have their car crushed. Third time they'll be dropped onto a railway line just before a train comes...The only language they'll understand. But I'm fair.

So you are ok with someone that shoots at someone and misses, and you would only take their gun away for a year?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

You haven't.  I just had to say it.  I don't know how many times a day I see people reading their smartphones while they are driving.  Most of them are women too.  Pisses me off to no end.  Saw 5 chicks doing it on the way over here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2017, 02:09:12 PM
So you are ok with someone that shoots at someone and misses, and you would only take their gun away for a year?

If they deliberately aim at someone and miss, they need extra training (A few days, 100 meters grouping) . Next time they put the rest of the family with the original victim, that way the odds are shortened. They probably deserved it anyway.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 02:11:15 PM
You haven't.  I just had to say it.  I don't know how many times a day I see people reading their smartphones while they are driving.  Most of them are women too.  Pisses me off to no end.  Saw 5 chicks doing it on the way over here.

Look, be patient. I'm still working on putting the vowels back, I can get onto the traffic laws and other stuff next year.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 02:09:07 PM

Is there a cafe you can get a coffee and a leak and watch the corner?

This is in good old Kennesaw, GA.  They frown on cafes in their downtown. There is a store that sells Confederate battle flags and Cokes in bottles.  Maybe I can watch from there. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 02:14:45 PM
This is in good old Kennesaw, GA.  They frown on cafes in their downtown. There is a store that sells Confederate battle flags and Cokes in bottles.  Maybe I can watch from there.

Just make sure you don't look suspicious. Act casual... He'll turn up soon. He said so.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

Just make sure you don't look suspicious. Act casual... He'll turn up soon. He said so.

Nah, he'll use that as an excuse to say I wasn't there.  It's a beautiful day.  I'll just sit on a bench like Forrest Gump.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 02:17:25 PM
Nah, he'll use that as an excuse to say I wasn't there.  It's a beautiful day.  I'll just sit on a bench like Forrest Gump.

Which chocolates you going to have?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 04, 2017, 01:29:25 PM

Zeta, what would you propose?  What are you going to limit in the way of capacity, of caliber, of what the gun looks like?  Once you take an honest look at any such proposal, you will quickly see that it is indeed a slippery slope.

There is no easy answer, especially with states having their own set of rules. First I would do is look back 10 years and see what were the laws then, and what are they now. What' been changed and what's been lax. If the number then are better then the numbers now. Why is it worse. And are the changes or relaxing of laws helping or hurting the bottom line

A good chart of year by year numbers of mass shootings (4 or more killed) for the past 35 years was done on Time Mag

2013-2017 :  245 killed - 29 incidents 
2008-2012 :  147 Killed - 18 incidents 
2003-2007 :    95 Killed - 11 incidents 
1998-2002:     68 Killed - 10 Incidents 
1993-1997:     44 Killed -  9 Incidents 
1988-1992:     68 Killed  - 9 Incidents 
1982-1987:     55 Killed -  5 Incidents

This chart shows that something has happened in this century for number of incidents to go up and the number of casualties in those incidents to go up. The biggest mass shootings all happened in the last 10 years, the 3 out of the top 4 happened in the last 5 years. If gun laws have been more relaxed during this time, and the number of these incidents keep going up I don't think it's unfair to connect the two.

http://time.com/4965022/deadliest-mass-shooting-us-history/

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 04, 2017, 02:21:26 PM
There is no easy answer, especially with states having their own set of rules. First I would do is look back 10 years and see what were the laws then, and what are they now. What' been changed and what's been lax. If the number then are better then the numbers now. Why is it worse. And are the changes or relaxing of laws helping or hurting the bottom line

A good chart of year by year numbers of mass shootings (4 or more killed) for the past 35 years was done on Time Mag

2013-2017 :  245 killed - 29 incidents 
2008-2012 :  147 Killed - 18 incidents 
2003-2007 :    95 Killed - 11 incidents 
1998-2002:     68 Killed - 10 Incidents 
1993-1997:     44 Killed -  9 Incidents 
1988-1992:     68 Killed  - 9 Incidents 
1982-1987:     55 Killed -  5 Incidents

This chart shows that something has happened in this century for number of incidents to go up and the number of casualties in those incidents to go up. The biggest mass shootings all happened in the last 10 years, the 3 out of the top 4 happened in the last 5 years. If gun laws have been more relaxed during this time, and the number of these incidents keep going up I don't think it's unfair to connect the two.

http://time.com/4965022/deadliest-mass-shooting-us-history/

I blame narcissism and the internet.