• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 12:32:00 AM
That's taken from the audio you mental fuck!

Mental fuck. You got that right. Garsh! Are ya skeerd, mister?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 12:33:51 AM
Mental fuck. You got that right. Garsh! Are ya skeerd, mister?  :D

You know, screwing around is fine but this is an active shooting situation and listening to and recording the audio is important to take down so the MSM can't screw around with the narrative later. This isn't the time MD. It's really not. Tune in and write shit down. Help out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 12:35:16 AM
You know, screwing around is fine but this is an active shooting situation and listening to and recording the audio is important to take down so the MSM can't screw around with the narrative later. This isn't the time MD. It's really not. Tune in and write shit down. Help out.

So noble! My heart's all a flutter...<blink, blink, blink> :)

Swishypants

It sounds like it's winding down. They got the guy in the hotel room and wasted him. Multiple weapons. They have another suspect in custody, and a Black Audi they believe at this time to be the shooters car. Guy was on the 32nd Floor, north side. What I heard in that video sounded like a SAW at the very least and a GMPG most likely. Multiple weapons in the hotel room when they breeched. I don't know if I heard the plate number correctly. I hope someone else was listening. They are going to the dead guys house now. Sounds like he was a local.

Swishypants

I have to say that I'm surprised he wasn't dead already when they breeched and he may have been. I'd put money on the coroner report coming back that they put rounds into an already dead body.

Dr. MD MD

Religion of peace? Antifa trying to start the next communist revolution?  ???

Norm

Looks like multiple shooters, gun report sounds like full auto AK-47, 7.62x39

Swishypants

Quote from: Norm on October 02, 2017, 01:02:23 AM
Looks like multiple shooters, gun report sounds like full auto AK-47, 7.62x39

That was 50 rounds or more. MAYBE an RPD or RPK being used as a SAW. Negative on multiple shooters. So far just one confirmed. People call in multiple reports when shit like this happens and the PD has to treat them all as real until they investigate them. The echo's off the buildings makes people think there are shooters all over the place.  The rate of fire was slow. I'm thinking home-made conversion to full auto.

Norm

Swishypants

Quote from: Norm on October 02, 2017, 01:11:44 AM
Just saw a report of 24 injured, 12 dead so far.

That doesn't sound like 7.62 x 39 from the 32nd floor across the street from the Route 91 Festival Grounds. 7.62 x 39 gets anemic after 150 meters. My money is still on an old PIG or FN-GPMG belt fed in x51 and a home-made conversion to F.A. not that it really matters. He ran multiple belts/drums to hurt that many.

Swishypants

If he was good he cut the glass on the window and key-holed himself so they couldn't figure out where he was for a good bit.

Swishypants

Jesus, they are only just now sending in the EMT's. Lot of people bleeding out.  Carry a CAT-5 Tourniquet and know how to use it folks. Israeli bandage wouldn't hurt either.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 12:59:30 AM
Why do you have such a hard time posting vids?  ???

It's not important to make it pretty right now MD. Your priorities need a tune-up. If it bothers you so bad you post it again all pretty.

Swishypants

That was filmed from the SE portion of the building almost right across from where the shooter was.

Swishypants

7.62 x 39 would be highly ineffective at that range. It had to be 7.62NATO.

Designx

So much fake news involved with this LOL - hey people bullets echo around concrete!

Swishypants

Reports of casualties at Reno and Giles cross streets. It is unknown if they were hit there or taken there, but damn, that's at the extreem effective range of even 7.62x51 if they were hit there. Whoever did this was pretty fuckin' good!