Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 02, 2017, 12:06:31 PM
Dang it!  Zeta was trying to make a point.  Massive rolling of the eyes.

Box cutters!

Ha I will give you that, but I will also counter that was 16 years ago and how much mass shootings happened before and after that.

We also put rules in place to help prevent stuff like that to happen again, (that doesn't consist of every passenger carrying a box cutter) which we haven't done with guns. Then again the NKBA (National knives and box cutter association) doesn't seem to have the lobbyist or spend $36 Million on campaigns

Yorkshire pud

Wouldn't it be an irony if Trump wants Congress it introduce more gun control restrictions after the dust settles? And the GOP have a collective heart attack. I don't think he will, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 12:19:53 PM
If they'd thought that they couldn't do it with knives, they would have used something else.
True.
We should ban something else.

aldousburbank

Report of a school shooting in Pahrump. Nevada lets OJ out and all hell breaks loose.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2017, 12:26:17 PM
True.
We should ban something else.

Oh I have no illusions about banning guns, over use of prescription opiods, anthrax, pouring pollution into rivers and lakes, or bestiality in certain parts of the Appellations. Its all good.

Hog

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2017, 12:29:35 PM
Report of a school shooting in Pahrump. Nevada lets OJ out and all hell breaks loose.

"Nye County Sheriff's Office
All Nye County and Town of Pahrump government office have been closed in Pahrump as precautionary measures. This includes the courthouse on Basin Avenue. (10:31 a.m.)"

http://www.ktnv.com/news/shooting-at-pahrump-school-reported

peace
Hog

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Hog on October 02, 2017, 12:32:31 PM
"Nye County Sheriff's Office
All Nye County and Town of Pahrump government office have been closed in Pahrump as precautionary measures. This includes the courthouse on Basin Avenue. (10:31 a.m.)"

http://www.ktnv.com/news/shooting-at-pahrump-school-reported

peace
Hog


Definitely nothing to see.. Likely to be a false flag anyway if its a school. Jackstar will give his assessment on it later.

Hog

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

Definitely nothing to see.. Likely to be a false flag anyway if its a school. Jackstar will give his assessment on it later.
I hope Asia Bell is OK, along with all the other kids.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 02, 2017, 11:20:47 AM
"No previous history" doesn't mean he wasn't mentally ill or unstable, but more likely, undiagnosed. One would have to have some kind of serious pathology to commit mass murder of innocent people. Incidentially, his father, a serial bank robber who was disgnosed as "psychopathic" was on the FBI's most wanted list, later captured.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/10/vegas-shooters-father-was-on-fbi-most-wanted-list.html

Yeah, I just heard that about the father.  May have been some latent genetic disposition that the shooter had control of for much of his life.  Stress built up over time and he just flipped out.  Almost 600 people either dead or injured because of one man.  Unbelievable and terribly sad.

Quote from: Hog on October 02, 2017, 11:40:36 AM
Good points, IIRC in some states, you cant carry at all in establishments that dispense alcohol. IMO Not such a bad idea.

peace
Hog

Yeah, remember in the old West there were towns where you had to check in your guns at the sheriff's office especially if you were going to the saloons.

Hog

58 dead 515 injured

The dead include 2 Canadians. Pro Patria

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 12:19:53 PM
The hijackers used what they needed to over power the crew of the airliners they used to carry out their mission.

And then, monkeys flew out of their butts.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Hog on October 02, 2017, 12:36:21 PM
I hope Asia Bell is OK, along with all the other kids.

peace
Hog

Seriously.
Although many on this board will never accept the veracity of a Pahrump shooter.

Yorkshire pud

A lot of people on TV thanking god...I say god has a very fucking sick sense of humour.

Zetaspeak

Old white dude with Filipina wife shoots up Vegas

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 02, 2017, 12:29:35 PM
Report of a school shooting in Pahrump. Nevada lets OJ out and all hell breaks loose.

If there's no coincidence maybe it's a good time to check up on Art.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 02, 2017, 12:36:42 PM
Almost 600 people either dead or injured because of one man.  Unbelievable


You got part of that correct.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on October 02, 2017, 12:40:55 PM
And then, monkeys flew out of their butts.

And then the monkeys laid waste to Building 7.

Yorkshire pud

Well well!! And I mean this sincerely. Trump showing genuine dignity. GOOD FOR HIM!! Bloody hell.

Jackstar

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 12:22:10 PM
We also put rules in place to help prevent stuff like that [...] which we haven't done with guns.

'We' haven't? Who is 'we' in this sentence? There are shitloads of rules in place about guns. You're retarded.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 12:42:56 PM
Well well!! And I mean this sincerely. Trump showing genuine dignity. GOOD FOR HIM!! Bloody hell.

Reported!

Hog

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 12:41:08 PM
A lot of people on TV thanking god...I say god has a very fucking sick sense of humour.

100% agreed!



Moment of silence to commemorate the victims occurring right now at the White House.  The US American embassy flag in Toronto Canada is fly at half-staff.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 12:31:30 PM
Oh I have no illusions about banning guns, over use of prescription opiods, anthrax, pouring pollution into rivers and lakes, or bestiality in certain parts of the Appellations. Its all good.

Appalachians, you vaguely lovable Brit twit.  Most recent case I've heard about regarding bestiality took place in Washington state.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 02, 2017, 12:45:04 PM
'We' haven't? Who is 'we' in this sentence? There are shitloads of rules in place about guns. You're retarded.

I especially like the one which suggests we ain't supposed ta shoot them at no one. 


Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on October 02, 2017, 12:45:49 PM
Moment of silence to commemorate the victims occurring right now at the White House. 

MEANWHILE
IN CATALONIA

a considerably longer moment of silence

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 02, 2017, 12:46:41 PM
Appalachians, you vaguely lovable Brit twit.  Most recent case I've heard about regarding bestiality took place in Washington state.


My bad...I got it mixed up with incest. damn.  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on October 02, 2017, 12:47:28 PM
MEANWHILE
IN CATALONIA

a considerably longer moment of silence


Yeah, how are you on that? The police clamping down on people who want independence from Spain? False flag or just good old oppression?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 12:42:56 PM
Well well!! And I mean this sincerely. Trump showing genuine dignity. GOOD FOR HIM!! Bloody hell.

OMG!!!  The End is here!!!  The End is here!!!  Pud has complimented Trump!  Funny, no sign of Armageddon outside my window.  Beautiful day here in Georgia.  Strange days, indeed.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 12:49:41 PM
False flag or just good old oppression?

... there's a difference? Tell you what--run along and find out. Be a good lad for once.


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod