• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Middle Kingdom- China news

Started by albrecht, September 08, 2017, 10:28:53 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2020, 12:44:31 PM
P.R.C. Joe is on Indian soil and digging in.  Seems like they want to stay for a spell.

https://twitter.com/shashj/status/1264161428455514112

Wouldn’t load for me. Big, if true.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2020, 12:44:31 PM
P.R.C. Joe is on Indian soil and digging in.  Seems like they want to stay for a spell.

https://twitter.com/shashj/status/1264161428455514112

It doesn’t make sense to me that China would be opening up another front for tension while being confronted in the South China Sea by the U.S. and allied nations.  I’m thinking that the tweet is domestic (Indian) anti-government propaganda.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 24, 2020, 04:20:49 PM
It doesn’t make sense to me that China would be opening up another front for tension while being confronted in the South China Sea by the U.S. and allied nations.  I’m thinking that the tweet is domestic (Indian) anti-government propaganda.

Maybe - there are satellite pix supposedly of Chinese gear though.   Any hoo.  Something to keep an eyeball on.
Perhaps time for P.R.C. Joe to start flexing a bit...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKrwz3wy6c

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2020, 04:44:38 PM
Maybe - there are satellite pix supposedly of Chinese gear though.   Any hoo.  Something to keep an eyeball on.
Perhaps time for P.R.C. Joe to start flexing a bit...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKrwz3wy6c

That report from a Delhi tv station with satellite pix changes my opinion.  I don’t know what the timeline has been in this apparent tit for tat drill but it looks like it could get out of hand.  Maybe Hunter can be persuaded to mediate for a nominal pay bump as a member of the board of the PRC National Bank. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 24, 2020, 05:58:51 PM
That report from a Delhi tv station with satellite pix changes my opinion.  I don’t know what the timeline has been in this apparent tit for tat drill but it looks like it could get out of hand.  Maybe Hunter can be persuaded to mediate for a nominal pay bump as a member of the board of the PRC National Bank.

Well it's been going for decades up in there. Not sure what the end game is with the poking India with a stick.  India sits on their oil and resource supply line from the Middle East and Africa.  If China really makes a serious go at the South China Sea region they have to secure that back door in the Indian Ocean as well.  I don't think the Aussies have much of a navy left but the Indians do - I *think* albeit a hodge podge of stuff from all over.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2020, 06:14:19 PM
Well it's been going for decades up in there. Not sure what the end game is with the poking India with a stick.  India sits on their oil and resource supply line from the Middle East and Africa.  If China really makes a serious go at the South China Sea region they have to secure that back door in the Indian Ocean as well.  I don't think the Aussies have much of a navy left but the Indians do - I *think* albeit a hodge podge of stuff from all over.

Good points.  I wasn’t up on the details of the most recent pissing contest in that area but it seems to have stemmed from India’s recent surveying and start of construction of a road through contested territory towards the Lipu Leke Pass into Tibet.  The tweets posted above state that “Indian territory is in the hands of foreign soldiers” which of course is land also claimed by Nepal.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Nepal asked China to occupy the position as part of its line of defense against India.  Of course it wouldn’t have taken much convincing for China to do so given its involvement in oil and natural gas exploration in Nepal and the strategic and religious importance of the Lipu Leke Pass.  Yup, this is yet another tinder box waiting for an intentional or unintentional spark.  We live in the “interesting times” referred to in the Chinese curse which I find just a tad ironic. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 28, 2020, 04:41:57 PM
The PM of India is not in a good mood. 

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1266100519363391488

The PM might also be seeing an opportunity to confront India’s perennial enemy militarily in the current international climate of anger and distrust towards China.  It is situations like this that in the past national leaders have sought to exploit to strengthen their hand and in so doing triggered major wars.

Interesting, albeit kind of long article.  Rub of it China probably needs to get their freak on sooner than later and the allies get roughed up:

QuoteRAND conflict simulation had seen the US fail to prevail in a comprehensive military engagement with either the PRC or Russia. RAND analyst David Ochmanek noted: “We lose a lot of people. We lose a lot of equipment.

Is The U.S. Prepared For War With China?
https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/Is-The-US-Prepared-For-War-With-China.amp.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 28, 2020, 06:49:12 PM
Interesting, albeit kind of long article.  Rub of it China probably needs to get their freak on sooner than later and the allies get roughed up:

https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/Is-The-US-Prepared-For-War-With-China.amp.html

Aw! Are you afraid of the Chinese, girly man? Perhaps you’ve
become weak and flabby? Don’t worry! Franz and I will protect you.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 28, 2020, 06:49:12 PM

For what it is worth Charles R. Smith was on Rense the other night and, essentially, says China is more of paper tiger when it comes to military moves. Lots of fear between Party and Generals and distrust between branches of the military and between Party leaders And training is bad because not coordinated between branches but, conversely, also mass-marketed coordinated 'by the playbook' and not focus on individual initiative or skills (like our Top Gun prgm or our Captains having initiative command at sea.) Also balance-of-powers meaning matching nukes to missiles etc takes more time. And the problem of political officers versus military officers and conflicted motives. And he claimed that lots of the claims by China weren't true (hypersonic missiles, grand distance of attack subs, etc.) Again, this from Charles and on Rense (who pushed back on him a bit) so, 'for what it is worth.'

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2020, 04:16:07 PM
Think I need to dig into this a bit:

[tweet]1266821646192717824[/tweet]
Good riddance, if true. Not true, likely. And really we should maybe be holding many of them for interrogation or even a type of friendly ransom/hostage. 

But interesting that Google, apparently, has 'changed' the ability to translate foreign language websites and such.

https://translate.google.com/intl/en/about/website/
"We no longer provide new access to Google Translate's Website Translator."

Juan

There’s a move afoot to give any citizen of Hong Kong a visa to the US. TheUK is also considering that.

Do not know if this is accurate or not. Seeing multiple reports though.

https://twitter.com/NewsLineIFE/status/1272801190154125312

Seems like a bunch of guys just fell and got "died".  Oh.   Ok...............

https://twitter.com/khemtajose/status/1272823318127624192

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2020, 03:59:30 AM
Do not know if this is accurate or not.

Me neither, but this is the kind of thing that could easily become important to some of the newer, more fragile, less easily replaceable Punylings. And so, We relent.

For now.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2020, 04:15:30 AM
Hey - can watch it live. 

I went and checked the hot sheets--looks like trash. Keep at it though, I'll look forward to your reports on the matter. No foolin', it's a big deal--maybe China will piss off Gandhi enough that he'll reincorporate and start crackin' skulls.

I don't think it likely, but I have fifty bucks American on "Gone-Dead--the Undead Gandhi" taking #1 at the Oscars in three years. I've been wrong about this kind of thing before, but it doesn't cost a lot to be hopeful.

Also, I am aware that there is no such thing as  "#1 at the Oscars." I don't think some of you understand how irony works, I really don't. You should see all the telepathic hate mail I get. It's almost unforgettable.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2020, 04:15:30 AM
Hey - can watch it live. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNUeUed8Ro
Thanks for the live link for WWIII beginning  ;) . I think also the Indian news just claimed on the Chryon scroller drug that our government now claims doesn't work, works and cuts cases by 1/3?  :o   It is interesting also how so many, actually most, other countries are concerned about their border. So-called "white" countries don't and if they do they are racist.
Bodies of causalities have been "mutilated?" Now is this term being used because a mountainous region so if someone falls they are banged-up or due to purposeful mutilations by other parties?

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2020, 04:03:01 PM
Thanks for the live link for WWIII beginning  ;) . I think also the Indian news just claimed on the Chryon scroller drug that our government now claims doesn't work, works and cuts cases by 1/3?  :o   It is interesting also how so many, actually most, other countries are concerned about their border. So-called "white" countries don't and if they do they are racist.
Bodies of causalities have been "mutilated?" Now is this term being used because a mountainoregion so if someone falls they are banged-up or due to purposeful mutilations by other parties?

There are some pictures out there.  Dead Indian looking guys on rocks. Don't know for sure who, when and where but they didn't appear to be mutilated.  At least not what my Uncle who fought in Burma would described to the guys the Japanese got a hold of.  Car wreck victims might look worse.

That being said the whole thing is bizarre.   This is quite the account - rocks, clubs, knives and fists.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1272962811656732672.html

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2020, 05:15:00 PM
There are some pictures out there.  Dead Indian looking guys on rocks. Don't know for sure who, when and where but they didn't appear to be mutilated.  At least not what my Uncle who fought in Burma would described to the guys the Japanese got a hold of.  Car wreck victims might look worse.

That being said the whole thing is bizarre.   This is quite the account - rocks, clubs, knives and fists.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1272962811656732672.html

Thanks. Strange. And tough conditions. The melee weapons was interesti g. From one bit on that channel it seemed to me that there was some kinda previous agremmemt, maybe not official, that any 'agression' and skirmishes ould be done like that? Like how gentlemen, or even bandits and gangs, would agree on weapons prior to duel or gangfight? Limit escalation or damage. And prove who better. Weird? I couldve been reading too much into what I thought I heard though...

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2020, 06:16:23 PM
Like how gentlemen, or even bandits and gangs, would agree on weapons prior to duel or gangfight? Limit escalation or damage. And prove who better. Weird?

You are way over thinking this, my friend.

Step 1: The Illuminati require a distraction At a certain place at a certain time for certain reasons, whatever, who knows. Point being: somebody needs a scene.

Step 2: Requestitions are fed to both sides of the compromised command structure. Maybe they grab some prisoners. Maybe they grab a team of useless military recruits. Maybe they literally roll into a village with guns, conscript all the male children under the age of 20, and kill everybody else, except for the women, in which of course case, they stop to learn knitting from.

Yes, it's a terrible story. Cheer up! I tried to spruce it up some, and I didn't even come close to mentioning what my father went through, because he didn't want to tell me either. (I'd like to believe it was because it was so just awful he couldn't bear to spesk of it aloud, and not because he knew that I was the kind of brat who would ask a lot of impertinent questions, but to be fair, I was and am his spawn, and he was a real motherfucker too.)

Meanwhile we're on Step Two. And just because the news stories we're reading say "three Indian soldiers and five Chinese soldiers," that certainly doesn't mean anything substantive, especially as last I heard it was something like 20 on one side and 34 on the other. And supposedly the weapons used were sticks and stones. Literally.

Now I might be born again, and I might have been born yesterday, but I wasn't born again yesterday. You know what I'm saying?

Let me make it clear in my version of Step Three: It's like that part in Django Unchained when Leonardo DiCaprio decides to watch two people struggle to kill each other for sport.

So obviously what happened in this event was orchestrated. Or it was a legit military conflict so super duper secret and classified, that they got to make up a story involving two dozen people beating each other up with sticks and clubs, And thus the story is managed and orchestrated. I mean yeah, I can imagine some romantic sci-fi reasons for that, but let's stick to the Razor--obvious psyop is obvious.

While it may well be a matter of great interest and keen debate, what these men were actually thinking while they were fighting each other to the death, They all certainly were not thinking, "Am I at least six feet away from the combatant to my right? I sure hope so, because I need to live long enough to beat these guys up who I think are to blame for this terrible pandemic that's gripping the world with abject fear and terror."

QuoteThis is quite the account - rocks, clubs, knives and fists.

My belief is that it's a horrific revenge crime carried out against people who know exactly what happened and would prefer that we not talk about their loved ones that way--meanwhile I'm over here half a world away saying things like "Why don't you start telling the truth about where Noah's Ark landed?" and "If you think your ancestors are so cool, why aren't they telling you how to cure dysentery?" as well as, "Do you really think that highly complex written language with all those squiggly little lines is helping you out any? Have you ever thought about giving 'Hooked On Phonics' a whirl?"

It's a vicious, heartless shitshow of a landscape--and it's doubtful that many of them consider any warrior's death, even one from sticks and stones that break bones, would be a downgrade from the bleak tragic hellacious life that awaits much of the world's population at this juncture of history, and has for years.

Meanwhile, basically simultaneously, North Korea decides to blow up an empty guard post. Well, that's certainly more efficient, isn't it? Although it would look a little strange if the headlines read that the Indians and the Chinese were going to work together to build guard posts on the border and then immediately started killing each other and blowing it up. Like, that's a story. People are going to want to know.

So in summation, it's not the details of the story that are peculiar here, It's the way anybody cares at all, and why.

I mean, it's obviously Trump's fault. That's a given. And you can't fool me, this has Major Ed Dames' fingerprints all over it. He marks the territory he seeks dominion over with his psychic urine--something I thought Aquino cooked up while he was over in 'Nam, but sources say with extremely high confidence that Aquino has had a lifelong condition of shy bladder.

So it can't be him, Q.E.D. See this is what happens when Trump negotiates--dudes out in the ass end of the middle of West Nowhere beat each other up with rocks and clubs, knives and fists.

The dude is an inhuman monster. I can just see him and Baron sitting around the monitor showing the x-band radar from the live satellite feed. Zoom again from 65,000 ft just to watch the blood splatter.

Look, let me be clear: this is just speculation, I didn't remote view this or anything. I am not going to remote view the President of the United States.

I mean, not for free, anyway. That's not company policy, that's just... preserving the brand.

Also, speaking of which: I'm not going to proofread this one. Screw you guys, I'm taking my Swype and my voice recognizer and I'm going home. TO MARS! Okay no no not really, I would never go back there. So ghetto.

Think this India/Pakistan shelling is pretty common but Pakistan and China could put India in the good old Malachi Crunch. 

https://twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1274914746345684995

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2020, 08:17:14 PM
Bussy is an absolute madman!

These leaked renders from BioShock IV are absolutely aces. One can hardly see the CGI at all!

ACE of CLUBS

Times have changed . . . .
Poem from childhood days:
Chinky Chinky China-man,
Went downtown.
Peeked around the corner,
And his pants fell down . . .