• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Immigration

Started by Dr. MD MD, September 08, 2017, 03:37:21 AM

Echo

I am a USA born DREAMER. I had a dream all you illegal fucks are outta here, looks like it coming true finally!

Gd5150

Quote from: Echo on September 08, 2017, 03:35:11 PM
I am a USA born DREAMER. I had a dream all you illegal fucks are outta here, looks like it coming true finally!

Haha basically. Imagine if Mexicans actually fought to make Meixico great again so they didn't have to come here to feed their families. There's no reason Mexico couldn't be a thriving 1st world country.

haz de México de nuevo genial!

Echo

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 08, 2017, 03:41:36 PM
Haha basically. Imagine if Mexicans actually fought to make Meixico great again so they didn't have to come here to feed their families. There's no reason Mexico couldn't be a thriving 1st world country.

If we can get our government to make entering this country illegally pointless, that could help push people of Mexico to do something finally.

paladin1991

Quote from: Echo on September 08, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

LMAO

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 08, 2017, 03:41:36 PM

Yep. 

I've gotten arguments that these 'poor' ppl have been chased out of their homelands.  That they have no way to return and are in jeopardy if they do.

I'd like to give them some effective assistance. I'd give them a revolver and six rounds with instructions to go get themselves six rifles fm their enemies.

Up All Night

Lying Liars and how they Lie: The 1965 Ted Kennedy Immigration Bill

Here's what that Fat Fuck said:

Quote“First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same…

Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset… Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…

In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think… The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/

=Schlyder=

Fuck off back to your shithole, if it isn't a shithole. 

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on February 25, 2020, 06:46:14 PM
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/24/trump-starts-implementing-ban-on-welfare-dependent-immigration-to-u-s/
Of course it is absurd that illegals, "refugees," and other non-citizens should get housing, SNAP, welfare, healthcare, and education- even more and a priority over US citizens, veterans, our poor, etc but I'm waiting for somebody smart to use the Corona Virus (and all the other diseases) to point out why borders, health checks, and background checks are important. And how the teeming number of illegals, the open border, the Democrat sanctuary cities, and the Democrat cities with vast, unsanitary homeless camps help spread diseases- possibly including this one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 25, 2020, 06:55:33 PM
Of course it is absurd that illegals, "refugees," and other non-citizens should get housing, SNAP, welfare, healthcare, and education- even more and a priority over US citizens, veterans, our poor, etc but I'm waiting for somebody smart to use the Corona Virus (and all the other diseases) to point out why borders, health checks, and background checks are important. And how the teeming number of illegals, the open border, the Democrat sanctuary cities, and the Democrat cities with vast, unsanitary homeless camps help spread diseases- possibly including this one.

Crisitunity. ;)

albrecht

Oh, there was no plan.  ;D

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/09/15/texas-demographics-census-2021/

Having said that, a lot, if not most native born Hispanics are relatively conservative and the way older families, who have land, were here and fought against Mexico generations ago and some even against in another war. But the illegals who allowed in by Bushes, Clinton, Trump, Xiden are often not even from Mexico! Some still, though have traditional values and we see some weird (according to CNN etc) along Border States where they are surprised that open-border Democrats aren't getting elected. Or that 'progressive' Democrats are losing to traditional Democrats (before full-commie, anti-Christian, open-border, types.) There also is so much racism, sexism, and corruption in Mexico, n Central, n South America that, besides the exploitation and cheap labor, that when here they even discriminate or have a hierarchy. So even IF they manage to cross the Cartels, the corrupt countries, and cross Xiden's open border they will be discriminated against once Biden's economy is so bad. But, eventually, 'they' think they will vote a certain way. Or, maybe, just a way to Balkanize and destroy? Who knows? Some of both?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2022, 04:20:19 PM

I didn't watch the toob but, yes. NPR, the msm, and other Democrat networks etc are really bitching. Interestingly, even MSNBC is proclaiming "Christian Values." Sure, it is a political move. Sure, these illegals are sort of pawns. Anyone who knows even basics of Chess knows the importance of pawns. When Xiden did nobody complained. When Bush did it nobody complained. Because were sent with, also, a political motive and 'not in their backyard.' And, considering, I would think being dumped off in Martha's Vineyard or even a NYC is better than the hellhole from which they came!
Having said that I think one should be careful, especially in FLA where Cubans are a voting bloc and the inroads some have made in Hispanic/Non-White populations who are legal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 16, 2022, 04:52:23 PMI didn't watch the toob but, yes. NPR, the msm, and other Democrat networks etc are really bitching. Interestingly, even MSNBC is proclaiming "Christian Values." Sure, it is a political move. Sure, these illegals are sort of pawns. Anyone who knows even basics of Chess knows the importance of pawns. When Xiden did nobody complained. When Bush did it nobody complained. Because were sent with, also, a political motive and 'not in their backyard.' And, considering, I would think being dumped off in Martha's Vineyard or even a NYC is better than the hellhole from which they came!

You really should watch this one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 16, 2022, 05:22:37 PMif Illegals looked like Sav i would vote democrat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh9sBCkxYto

She definitely wouldn't want you to do that.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 16, 2022, 04:53:36 PMYou really should watch this one.
Many good points, actually. They forgot to mention "The Finders." But mostly good stuff. Thanks. I agree the sad state of affairs that one guy mentioned about coaches, etc. "They" want to break the idea of adults and children. Like how family is bad. Make it all sordid, not that it doesn't happen but they want that the norm and thought. And, then, normalize the perverse aspects, or potential ones.

Also one will note that Mexico is interesting. I don't go any more but have some friends there now and, I guess like anywhere, it is still good. If you got the money. At some point though, maybe, even the uber rich will have a problem when the money is "no mas." Pure speculation but connections, family, and friends will be more important when/if SHTF.