• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK"~his "RandomCast" honest critique thread.

Started by ZaZa, August 17, 2017, 04:38:16 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 05:46:05 PM
MV will be mine !!

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

girlSenda, I'm still laughing at your choice of the gif as an answer to my post. :)
                                                   +100

ZaZa

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 17, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

LOL...
I have to admit that you could not get better choice for the first post in this thread.
Radio Activity, my fedora Off to You Sir!
                 GREAT CHOICE ;) 8)

Jackstar

uhhhg, this sick pedophile Casio is now sending me IM's pretending he is not a child molester, WHAT A FREAK!

He always thought he was misunderstood and tried to get people to see things from his point of view. The problem with that is that not everyone is a satanic pedophile with pictures of naked children on their computer. Who else would create the ID "DaddyErectus" it screams that he can only get erect while looking at children what a pervert! 

Casio you need some mental help please go find it and leave children alone.

Lilith

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 23, 2017, 08:14:33 AM
uhhhg, this sick pedophile Casio is now sending me IM's pretending he is not a child molester, WHAT A FREAK!

He always thought he was misunderstood and tried to get people to see things from his point of view. The problem with that is that not everyone is a satanic pedophile with pictures of naked children on their computer. Who else would create the ID "DaddyErectus" it screams that he can only get erect while looking at children what a pervert! 

I also got PM from pest.  ::)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 23, 2017, 08:14:33 AM

I thought the same thing. I also thought he was protesting wayyyyyyyyy too much. If he wasn't one why would it bother him so much?

An idle mind is the devil's playground.

Casio, aka theONE aka DADDYERECTUS aka ZaZa, clean your life up man you can start be cleaning your rancid section 8 apartment and taking a shower. Then try to act more respectable and go find a job thats not fixing computers or flipping burgers. Save some money up and buy a nice set of false teeth so you dont look like such a retard. Then you can go on a diet and start eating better and slim down so you dont look like such a fat child molesting slob. There is nothing you can do about being a convicted child molester but you can delete all of the sick pictures and videos off the internet you have uploaded and stop being pedophile.

This is what mental illness looks like, Casio aka theONE wishing he were Art Bell.

WhiteCrow

Need balance.. I so miss Bella-Haven and Nancy ... Rosie

Curtis can't fill those shoes..

Praise The Marvelous Mudking!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 23, 2017, 08:52:05 AM
Need balance.. I so miss Bella-Haven and Nancy ... Rosie

Curtis can't fill those shoes..

Praise The Marvelous Mudking!
You miss Rosegirl....

Nancy left a long time ago to go fight the evil Trump. That's all her social media is about now. Sad.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 23, 2017, 09:09:44 AM
You miss Rosegirl....

Nancy left a long time ago to go fight the evil Trump. That's all her social media is about now. Sad.

Well, I went ahead and looked up the thread for WhiteCrow anyway.  It's still here for him!

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/bella-haven-is-live/16110/

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2017, 09:16:46 AM
Well, I went ahead and looked up the thread for WhiteCrow anyway.  It's still here for him!

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/bella-haven-is-live/16110/
lmao that's funny. I count Nancy as one of the people who left due to politics. She was/is a hardcore Clinton supporter to the point during my last interview on Future Theater she basically said if I didn't vote for Hillary I was not a feminist. To which I again said I didn't want to talk about politics when I was supposed to be promoting my book.  >:(

Dyna-X

Praise MV for the clean up. I was curious to the final result of just how many "theOne" accounts existed here and where the IP addresses genuinely hailed from in general terms.  Mongolia may have been true based on patterns of posting and sleeping and of course the ESL grammar, but for all we know he could have been Canadian.  No stab at Canadians, of course, its just whatever country has him can keep him. I'm just attempting to track the MK Ultra or demons or whatever this phenomena is across the international borders. Simple mania does not account  for it.

I knew of someone who had 27 fakebook accounts and he claimed to be an incarnation of Lucifer and Pan. Truth was he was a pink and blue haired toothless late twentysomething living in his Dad's basement in Mt. Horeb WI that was practicing Enochian and chaos magic. The tooth loss I was told was because of a bar fight. Falkie is a pillar of the community by comparison.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 23, 2017, 09:40:14 AM
Praise MV for the clean up. I was curious to the final result of just how many "theOne" accounts existed here and where the IP addresses genuinely hailed from in general terms.  Mongolia may have been true based on patterns of posting and sleeping and of course the ESL grammar, but for all we know he could have been Canadian.  No stab at Canadians, of course, its just whatever country has him can keep him. I'm just attempting to track the MK Ultra or demons or whatever this phenomena is across the international borders. Simple mania does not account  for it.

I knew of someone who had 27 fakebook accounts and he claimed to be an incarnation of Lucifer and Pan. Truth was he was a pink and blue haired toothless late twentysomething living in his Dad's basement in Mt. Horeb WI that was practicing Enochian and chaos magic. The tooth loss I was told was because of a bar fight. Falkie is a pillar of the community by comparison.
Question, doesn't it seem like they all have a uniform, at least their hair color? I noticed most SJW's have blue or pink hair and you can't tell what gender (gasp) they are. I sound old, I realize this.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 23, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

Casio, aka theONE aka DADDYERECTUS aka ZaZa, clean your life up man you can start be cleaning your rancid section 8 apartment and taking a shower. Then try to act more respectable and go find a job thats not fixing computers or flipping burgers. Save some money up and buy a nice set of false teeth so you dont look like such a retard. Then you can go on a diet and start eating better and slim down so you dont look like such a fat child molesting slob. There is nothing you can do about being a convicted child molester but you can delete all of the sick pictures and videos off the internet you have uploaded and stop being pedophile.

This is what mental illness looks like, Casio aka theONE wishing he were Art Bell.

Huh. That radio in front of the keyboard is at least a grand new. This looks like a trailer park version of Art.....oh wait. Nevermind.

Dyna-X

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 23, 2017, 09:45:15 AM
Question, doesn't it seem like they all have a uniform, at least their hair color? I noticed most SJW's have blue or pink hair and you can't tell what gender (gasp) they are. I sound old, I realize this.
I have kind of noticed that. The one I knew peripherally was well before the SJW term was coined, but he was quietly focused on wiping out all of humanity -  including politicians. He only wanted his clan or circle of friends to survive which included someone that thought she was goddess of the universe (Inanna Ishtar Kali, etc.)  and various claimed incarnated dragons and other self-styled ancient dieties.   He may well have "morphed" into a SJW profile by now.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 23, 2017, 09:59:21 AM
I have kind of noticed that. The one I knew peripherally was well before the SJW term was coined, but he was quietly focused on wiping out all of humanity -  including politicians. He only wanted his clan or circle of friends to survive which included someone that thought she was goddess of the universe (Inanna Ishtar Kali, etc.)  and various claimed incarnated dragons and other self-styled ancient dieties.   He may well have "morphed" into a SJW profile by now.
Seems like mental illness to me. I was remarking to a co-worker who is a little older than me that I seriously just don't want to watch what is going on in the world anymore. It's depressing. A whole lot of my way or the high way on all sides. And the most tolerant most doesn't understand the true meaning of tolerance. Sigh.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 23, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

While I deluded & decoiled many, this Casio thing however takes on a much more serious turn. Someone should probably get a hold of his cities police department, ive got a strong idication he possesses questionable content on his PC. Casio seems to want attention, perhaps it's time he gets it.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DaddyErectus on August 23, 2017, 11:55:06 AM
I'm putting a curse on you to get blind and to get paralyzed so you can not type your lies anymore.
Nice "Christian" ways.  ::)

Chris Hansen,
I'm not going to engage in posts exchange with you (or others) on this topic but I want to tell you (and those who will continue to spread this false news)
that I'm putting a curse on you to get blind and to get paralyzed so you can not type your lies anymore.

It's different if person is not aware of factual story and posts something that is a lie but stopes when gets confronted with an explanation,
but all of you have been informed
and if you still continue to post those lies on purpose then you are getting..cursed from the depth of my soul!.

May your eyesight be taken away from you, may you become blind so you cannot see computer or phone screen,
may your hands and fingers become paralyzed so you can not type your lies anymore.
May you lose your health, may you lose your jobs, may you lose your money savings, may you lose your family and friends.
Chris Hansen (and others who follow him)...I curse you -- may all this anger and evil spreading of your lies turns your life in living Hell on Earth for you.

Remember when tragedy and difficulties enter your life that it might be because you have a curse put on you for your actions. 
Karma will comeback to you, it might take some time and it will strike you in the most unexpected moment.AMEN!AMEN!AMEN!

See what a sick individual Casio is! He says he is a Christian yet tries to cast spells to hurt people warning of his sick disgusting behavior. Roswells, Art and Damon were right the whole time theONE was Casio, a satanic perverted pedophile demon who will burn in hell for all of the sins he has committed against helpless children.

Look into theONE's eyes and you can tell there is no soul left. This is the shell of a man consumed by demons from the vial filth he has wallowed in his entire life. He has hurt children and animals sexually and been convicted in a court of law. The only escape he had was bellgab where he pretended to be pure but everyone seen though his act and could tell he was a reptilian demonic entity. Now that a light has been cast on him he is very angry because now he is shown for what he is, a pedophile!

Chris Hansen,
I'm not going to engage in posts exchange with you (or others) on this topic but I want to tell you (and those who will continue to spread this false news)
that I'm putting a curse on you to get blind and to get paralyzed so you can not type your lies anymore.

It's different if person is not aware of factual story and posts something that is a lie but stopes when gets confronted with an explanation,
and if you still continue to post those lies on purpose then you are getting..cursed from the depth of my soul!.

May your eyesight be taken away from you, may you become blind so you cannot see computer or phone screen,
may your hands and fingers become paralyzed so you can not type your lies anymore.
May you lose your health, may you lose your jobs, may you lose your money savings, may you lose your family and friends.
Chris Hansen (and others who follow him)...I curse you -- may all this anger and evil spreading of your lies turns your life in living Hell on Earth for you.

Remember when tragedy and difficulties enter your life that it might be because you have a curse put on you for your actions. 
Karma will comeback to you, it might take some time and it will strike you in the most unexpected moment.AMEN!AMEN!AMEN!

Little Piss Pants Casio has turned off PMs again.

You're Bellgab's bitch, Casio.

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa's Master on August 23, 2017, 01:45:53 PM
Little Piss Pants Casio has turned off PMs again.

You're Bellgab's bitch, Casio.

That's no way for a representative of IC3 TASK FORCE to talk.  ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 23, 2017, 09:09:44 AM
You miss Rosegirl....

Yes I do miss them .. enjoyed their passion.. enjoy yours too.

We are all Falkies.. Embrace your Falkieness..

Dr. MD MD

Chris Hansen,

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 23, 2017, 02:03:40 PM
Yes I do miss them .. enjoyed their passion.. enjoy yours too.

We are all Falkies.. Embrace your Falkieness..

No Love All?! Slow day?  :D

Jackstar

It is amazing what you people get up to while my back is turned, honestly.