• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

FUCK ~ MV ~ THREAD

Started by ZaZa, July 28, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

ZaZa

Quote from: Σ> on July 30, 2017, 08:08:49 PM
I don't believe the thread is supposed to make me laugh.

BTW, MV my avatar is bigger than yours :P

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 11:25:52 AM
because as I said it before you look in that avatar as if your Christian wifu was shoving her finger (or maybe bunch of fingers) up your "oyster"

What is your obsession with the word oyster?   Oh and one can't forget this gem!!!  Bwaa-ha-ha!!

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 21, 2017, 10:39:49 PM
Exactly Sherlock, because I asked to do it for me first.
And that oral job she does on the head on my cucumber, oh my. kek kek kek

Bwaa-ha-ha!! ;D ;D ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 11:33:51 AM
What is your obsession with the word oyster?

it's a polite (Bellgabb's approved) word to describe anus you thick scull.
you know anus, where your wifu shoves her fingers to make you achieve an erection,

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 11:38:35 AM
it's a polite (Bellgabb's approved) word to describe anus you thick scull.
you know anus, where your wifu shoves her fingers to make you achieve an erection,

It sounds stupid.  However, that is nothing new coming from you. ;) :D

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 11:49:44 AM
It sounds stupid.  However, that is nothing new coming from you. ;) :D

Why?
it gives good "picture" of the area -how is your wife calling your anus, what's her kinky name for it.. ?
my little stinker hole?
my finger warmer?
my .... ?? -tell us 21stCWM what's her nick name for your anus??
Bellgab likes to learn more about your sex secrets...and how kinky is your Christian wife, that sinner. 

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 12:00:40 PM
Why?
it gives good "picture" of the area -how is your wife calling your anus, what's her kinky name for it.. ?
my little stinker hole?
my finger warmer?
my .... ?? -tell us 21stCWM what's her nick name for your anus??
Bellgab likes to learn more about your sex secrets...and how kinky is your Christian wife, that sinner.

So sex between a married couple is a sin?  When were you born? 1599?

For being so lewd, you are such a prude.  I bet you've never had a girlfriend.  Practicing on that with the yak, eh?

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 12:08:39 PM
So sex between a married couple is a sin?  When were you born? 1599?

For being so lewd, you are such a prude.  I bet you've never had a girlfriend.  Practicing on that with the yak, eh?

shoving fingers in her husband's "oyster" is not sex,
is a degenerate evil filthy behavior that no person doing that will go to Heaven, even your Christian wife.
Hell is where she belongs, with you of course because you are spreading your "oyster cheeks" for her fingers to penetrate that stinky dungeon.
I wonder how your wife cleans her fingernails from all that brown residue she gathers there.
I hope you do not fart on her fingers during your marital "oyster sex". Gross couple. 

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 12:16:59 PM
is a degenerate evil filthy behavior that no person doing that will go to Heaven, even your Christian wife.
Hell is where she belongs, with you of course because you are spreading your "oyster cheeks" for her fingers to penetrate that stinky dungeon.
I wonder how your wife cleans her fingernails from all that brown residue she gathers there.
I hope you do not fart on her fingers during your marital "oyster sex". Gross couple.

You have quite the imagination.  Did you think this up while masturbating last night?  You seem to take such relish in describing an act.   I bet you have a coprophilia fetish.  Disgusting!   >:(:o ;D

I've fucked with you enough today.  You keep on obsessing though. ;) :D  Wannabe.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 12:24:10 PM
I've fucked with you enough today.  You keep on obsessing though. ;) :D  Wannabe.

you fucked with your wife's reputation not with me...

ZaZa

MV /or small/ mv. There are rumors {behind your back} in a massive PM traffic going on BellGab (21stCM started) that when you
were working as a truck driver that you were hauling live stock to the slaughterhouses,mainly hogs.
MV (BTW, I hope you don't mind if I address you with CAPITAL LETTERS MV ?).. how did you dealt with the hogs squealing
in the back of your truck knowing that you were taking them to sure death.
And how could you sleep at night knowing that you deliver poor innocent pigs to the slaughter house.
Did you listen to George Noory to numb your emotions and the guilty feelings.
And is that's why you started BellGab? to redeem yourself and repent for your involvement in death of thousands of innocent hogs?

MV do you still eat bacon now after being involved in that hog genocide driving them in your truck to a slaughter houses.
How can you live with yourself after all that collaboration...
I guess you have no shame and remorse :(

Hog

Quote from: ZaZa on July 31, 2017, 12:16:59 PM
You've never had your girl work your prostate?  You don't know what your missing.  I guess it might be tough for you as you believe all seeing all knowing entity is watching you all the time.

Oyster? You do realize that clam is reference for female sex parts?  You ever munched on a "bearded clam"?  Again nothing better in life than to have a chick glaze your face like a donut.   Jeeez, live a little, your fellow yak hearders are in a different hut trying get bearded donuts and glazed prostates, they aren't watching you.
What is life, if its not fun?

Just in case  "Praise MV!"

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: ZaZa on July 31, 2017, 12:28:38 PM
you fucked with your wife's reputation not with me...
His wife is just fine.  She has quite the reputation if you ask me, it precedes her.  Quite the nasty little reputation if you ask me.

peace
Hog

sendafan2013

falkie 2013 told me this thread is not approtiate for a friend of his to read.  I sent a pdf of it for him with notes I make to understand what the meaning.  he askes for me to not write him anymore

ZaZa

Quote from: Hog on August 02, 2017, 09:18:34 PM
You've never had your girl work your prostate?  You don't know what your missing.  I guess it might be tough for you as you believe all seeing all knowing entity is watching you all the time.

Oyster? You do realize that clam is reference for female sex parts?  You ever munched on a "bearded clam"?  Again nothing better in life than to have a chick glaze your face like a donut.   Jeeez, live a little, your fellow yak hearders are in a different hut trying get bearded donuts and glazed prostates, they aren't watching you.
What is life, if its not fun?

Just in case  "Praise MV!"

peace
Hog

I'm reading and seeing pictures that you have very gay leader in your country who is busy attending Pride Parades
and that now all those repfugeez from Haiti that will have to leave The US in next 6 months that they are flooding Canada now by hundreds every day
and it will be by thousands very soon.
There are apparently 60,000 REPFUGEEZ from Haiti after the earth quake few years ago, that will have to go back to Haiti from US so now they are going North.
Have fun with all that filth... 

ZaZa

Quote from: sendafan2013 on August 02, 2017, 09:23:36 PM
falkie 2013 told me this thread is not approtiate for a friend of his to read.  I sent a pdf of it for him with notes I make to understand what the meaning.  he askes for me to not write him anymore

sendafan2013,
so Falkie's hate for MV is so strong that he even can not like or post in this "FUCK ~ MV ~ THREAD"
wow !! MV did crushed Falkies flaky ego....
maybe Falkie from now on should be called, Flaky...?

ZaZa

secret about MV is out (..I don't care if I get banned again for doxxing)
truth must be known & I'm willing to face the consequences but I love you too much not to share this shocking discovery with all of you...

http://www.mv.com.br/en#

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ZaZa on August 03, 2017, 01:44:21 AM
secret about MV is out (..I don't care if I get banned again for doxxing)
truth must be known & I'm willing to face the consequences but I love you too much not to share this shocking discovery with all of you...

http://www.mv.com.br/en#

Ok, this tears it wide and loose.

**click**

That's got it.

ZaZa

Quote from: mv on August 03, 2017, 05:01:54 PM
Ok, this tears it wide and loose.

**click**

That's got it.

does that mean that 21st"oyster"Man's wish will come through and I'm finally banned?

ZaZa

Hey my fellow MV haters ;) how do you feel the the leader of the "Lost Civilization known as BellGab" has the most ugly avatar.
That ass has worst avatar

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 09:15:24 PM
Hey my fellow MV haters ;) how do you feel the the leader of the "Lost Civilization known as BellGab" has the most ugly avatar.
That ass has worst avatar

Come on ZaZa... Let's show MV some appreciation.

Now that Art looks to be gone for good ... And the others are well the others. We are left with only MV and George Senda for consistant entertainment of the highest quality we have grown to expect

Praise MV and George too..(not Dave)

Yeah yeah... Honorable mention to the Marvelous Mudking, Heather, Hoagie and a zillion other "also rans".

ZaZa

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

Now that Art looks to be gone for good ... And the others are well the others. We are left with only MV and George Senda for consistant entertainment of the highest quality we have grown to expect

Yeah yeah... Honorable mention to the Marvelous Mudking, Heather, Hoagie and a zillion other "also rans".
WhiteCrow,
with all the respect this is FUCK~MV~THREAD not Praise MV thread.
Please pay attention to threads title next time. Thank you.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

Praise MV!

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 09:09:15 AM
Praise MV!
brig,

you ruining my thread brig. I hope you are happy now....

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 09:09:15 AM
Praise MV!
BTW, brig, just so you know you have second worst avatar after MV ::)

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 09:12:56 AM
BTW, brig, just so you know you have second worst avatar after MV ::)

I'll take that as a compliment.  Thank You!  :)

Praise MV!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 09:03:21 AM
WhiteCrow,

Praise MV, his family and extended family. Fuck the Yak cum bucket with a tazer on the end of a flag pole.

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 09:14:32 AM
I'll take that as a compliment.  Thank You!  :)

Praise MV!
brig,
I take that as you are competing with MV for the worst avatar.
But that is not a surprise considering the following statement made by mv himself:

Quote from: mv on April 24, 2014, 03:34:38 PM
thanks, mang.  and by the way, you guys... keep throwing the product ideas at me.  i'm an artistically vapid shit, so any assistance is appreciated.
::) ::) ::)