• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

FUCK ~ MV ~ THREAD

Started by ZaZa, July 28, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

ZaZa

We hate certain posters on this very liberal Forum called BellGab.
There are threads that hate Jackstar, or Falkie or George Noory
Why not to have a thread to hate MV. ??
Why not if this Forum is really "the voice of the oppressed" 

Why not to have and why not to daily contribute to "FUCK ~ MV ~ THREAD"
as for George Noory it goes: FGN  ,Fuck George Noory
for MV it could be: FMV ,Fuck eMvE  8)

:)  for last 2 or 3 hours I'm drinking nice fruity beer and 100% Agave Tequeila and I had few puffs of Mongolian hash
and snorted cacao/cocoa 100% pure powder.
I don't think that beer and tequila is a good ... pairing :-\
but fuck it - too late ,lol

***EDIT:
I"m croosing very high..

FMV

ZaZa

lol, We have first brave MV hater!  :( :( :(
how sad how fast hater showed up.

FMV

ZaZa

FUCK I hope that this will become very popular thread on BellGab
and that when people become stressed out about something they will come and dumped it on MV.

i'm getting wasted lol :)
putting two bottles of beer on the side after i tried to poor beer from them but declared them to bee empty yet they were not opened yet. l ol

btw FMV

ZaZa

AND HERE WE GO I STARTED TO POUR SHOTS OF TEQUILA INTO MY BEER

fmv

ZaZa

Of course most of you You paper soldiers will be afraid to post here because you will be afraid
that MV might ban you.
Yes, that's a possibility with this dictator, but also maybe he will be so busy playing his drums that he will not even notice this thread.
So don't be pussies, or go ahead and be pussies and post or don't post here.

btw, FMV

ZaZa

*** BONUSES ***

First 100 posters will get TURBO MODE and a Free VIBRATORS with MV engraved on them.
(you can choose the location of the MV engraving.On the top or on the bottom of the dildo)

ZaZa

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 12:32:47 AM
lol, We have first brave MV hater!  :( :( :(
how sad how fast hater showed up.

FMV

SO SAD THAT that MV hater is a chicken shit and.. he/she/it/trany ..deleted it's post EXPRESSING it's deep hate for MV.
What a Thai chicken shit. lol
got scared of repercussions.
I guess I have the balls of steel here. ;) 8)
..eat bag of dicks you all chicken shits
..or two bags

BTW, fmv

ZaZa

now MV  can find out who is the real BellGabber who has balls , or who is just a frequent fake ass licker scared to express THEIR honest feelings. . .

btw, FMV

ZaZa

FUCK YOU MV
You could never drum out this tune so nicely
on your empty beer cans drum set and foreskin covered empty coffee jars. :)

Only 4 Yearsold - Hank Williams Jr.Jambalaya *****AMAZING****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57sfRo26fAc

btw, FMV

ZaZa

Quote from: whoozit on July 28, 2017, 05:12:47 AM

whoozit,
FUCK YOU AND FUCK MV
I need no freaking trolls in my circus. The monkeys I have now will suffice adequately.

ZaZa

To bad Jackstar after losing his miserable job can not afford internet now- otherwise he would have few choise words for M.

ZaZa

But I'm sure Jackstar will soon run and pick up wild flowers and make home delivery in order to make few bucks so he can post again.

btw,FMV

Jackstar

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 12:27:13 AM
There are threads that hate Jackstar, or Falkie or George Noory

TOP BILLING, BITCHES

My glory is manifest. I even rated the serial comma. Baller.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on July 28, 2017, 05:51:04 AM

TOP BILLING, BITCHES

My glory is manifest. I even rated the serial comma. Baller.

you are in good company Jackstar Jaxckstar.
you already accomplished a lot in your life.

ZaZa

Now that 21stCenturyWoman is offering MV bribes to ban me I hope I could delete this thread,but now is too late,  Lol
When MV see this blatant display of free speech & democracy I'm not sure how he will react.
Let's see how tolerant is our Leader ?? ???

ZaZa

21stCentury Woman,
togheter with your bribes tell MV also that I made this thread yesterday.
Maybe this will be the deal breaker for your cause,snitch.

ZaZa

Why nobody is posting here ??
Are you guys really really really LOVE MV - or you just scared of him, like of that North Korean freak. :)

ZaZa

*** I FOUND A GEM ***
Take a look at it,I know it's disgusting but still take a look at it!!

Quote from: Σ> on February 04, 2017, 04:08:22 AM
You'll always have BellGab.

Praise mv.

You Sir have no shame at all.
IT'S F*CKING DISGUSTING THIS SELF PRAISING.
FUCK YOU

PRAISE ME ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 28, 2017, 05:30:48 AM
But I'm sure Jackstar will soon run and pick up wild flowers and make home delivery in order to make few bucks so he can post again.

btw,FMV

I don't believe the thread is supposed to make me laugh.

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on July 30, 2017, 08:08:49 PM

I have a little trick that might work for you MV.
I imagine that it is Senda who is making the posts.
The similarities ........
But then again, much like Senda, if "they" realized it, it wouldn't be entertaining, would it?

bwahahahaha

ZaZa

Quote from: Σ> on July 30, 2017, 08:08:49 PM

Hi MV, I'm not exactly sure if you mean this whole thread or that particular post that you quoted.
If you mean this whole thread, -no it was not meant to make you laugh, it was meant to make you equal with the rest of us.
You know, so you don't feel left out or special, or untouchable.
Sometimes people worship too much forum owners by praising them too often and some forum owners feel secluded from the common schmucks.
So I was thinking to narrow the gap so you will feel that you are liked, and even Loved.. but for sure appreciated ;)

If you are referring to that post that you quoted -it was to meant for Jackstar to feel Loved and remembered.
You know some people get 'butthurt' if nobody mentions their name for few days on Bellgab,
so I was just thinking to pay him some attention.

On other note. I might not be able to answer further questions in next several days in prompt time fashion, I'm going on a business trip.
But I will check this "cradle of love and compassion" as often as I can so please feel free to converse with me.  ;)

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 10:18:43 AM
Hi MV, I'm not exactly sure if you mean this whole thread or that particular post that you quoted.
If you mean this whole thread, -no it was not meant to make you laugh, it was meant to make you equal with the rest of us.
You know, so you don't feel left out or special, or untouchable.
Sometimes people worship too much forum owners by praising them too often and some forum owners feel secluded from the common schmucks.
So I was thinking to narrow the gap so you will feel that you are liked, and even Loved.. but for sure appreciated ;)

If you are referring to that post that you quoted -it was to meant for Jackstar to feel Loved and remembered.
You know some people get 'butthurt' if nobody mentions their name for few days on Bellgab,
so I was just thinking to pay him some attention.

On other note. I might not be able to answer further questions in next several days in prompt time fashion, I'm going on a business trip.
But I will check this "cradle of love and compassion" as often as I can so please feel free to converse with me.  ;)

You are such a blatherskite.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 10:21:31 AM

YES BUT I DON'T LIKE FINGERS IN MY BUTT. LIKE YOU DO.

ZaZa

BTW, 21stCenturyWoMan, are you jealous that MV was conversing with me ?? Lol
{yes you got butt hurt, yes you did}... :)

ZaZa

21stCWoMan since you addressed me in this thread I like to ask you a personal question?
This look on your new avatar is that the look you get when your Christian wifu is sliding her finger up your "oyster" lol  ;) ::)

ZaZa

21stCWM,
*** now don't act like a pussy and don't change this avatar, let at lest MV to see it -maybe this will make him laugh if my thread didn't

ZaZa

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 10:40:06 AM
21stCWoMan since you addressed me in this thread I like to ask you a personal question?
This look on your new avatar is that the look you get when your Christian wifu is sliding her finger up your "oyster" lol  ;) ::)

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 10:42:48 AM
21stCWM,
*** now don't act like a pussy and don't change this avatar, let at lest MV to see it -maybe this will make him laugh if my thread didn't

Just in case 21stCenturyWoMan acts like a pussy and changes his avatar here is the link to it ;)
(first image in the top left corner):

lon chaney london after midnight
https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=simg:CAEStAIJMtXLTlsdKxwaqAILEKjU2AQaCAgDCAoIFwg9DAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo-AS2GdQOtBn1AdMO9wSxGbUZsxmdLt0lpyWeLqov1iWPLp8uwTqaPBowplzwkas2L9Qq11M-8VrorNi2F4oj287bKZEOOyXH0W0YmDzPmDzIKOXVZl11Md08IAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgTR9mM5DAsQne3BCRqPAQokChFmYWNpYWwgZXhwcmVzc2lvbtqliPYDCwoJL20vMDFrNzRuChgKBXNtaWxl2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMTluajQKGAoFb3JnYW7apYj2AwsKCS9tLzAxM3kwagoYCgVsYXVnaNqliPYDCwoJL20vMDFqM3N6ChkKBW1vdXRo2qWI9gMMCgovbS8wMjgzZHQxDA&q=lon+chaney+london+after+midnight&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy9rff_LPVAhVJ22MKHQU_DScQsw4IOQ&biw=2022&bih=1005

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 31, 2017, 11:20:20 AM
Why would I want to change it?  I fancy it myself.

because as I said it before you look in that avatar as if your Christian wifu was shoving her finger (or maybe bunch of fingers) up your "oyster"