• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jeffery Epstein Perp Walk Watch Party

Started by albrecht, June 22, 2017, 08:12:02 PM

DanTSX

Quote from: WOTR on July 24, 2019, 10:26:18 PM
That should coincide nicely with his television appearance. He predicted in 2017 that bitcoin would hit half a million within three years or he will eat his dick on national television... Could be a way to out-Trump Trump in publicity?

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887024683379544065

He means it.

He WILL eat his dick

He’s gonna be like 75 in 2020.  He don’t need his dick anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on July 24, 2019, 09:43:07 PM
Mossad...LOL...not necessary...the Memphis Mafia.

That pedophile island is huge, man.
I don’t mean nothin by it. I’m just
sayin that’s a big ol’ island of pedophila.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2019, 10:31:22 PM
Indeed. Screw it, the spiral has been happening for decades so why not accept it?  ;)
I should probably apologize. I thought that it was just a joke... I actually did not know that he announced his candidacy for president.

Again, I like they guy- but president? I suppose it would not be the first time that hookers and blow were welcome in the oval office...  ;)

I would be interested to see what his platform is aside form cryptocurrency (that alone would get him assassinated by the central banks if he ever got close.)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 01:33:57 AM
I should probably apologize. I thought that it was just a joke... I actually did not know that he announced his candidacy for president.

Again, I like they guy- but president? I suppose it would not be the first time that hookers and blow were welcome in the oval office...  ;)

I would be interested to see what his platform is aside form cryptocurrency (that alone would get him assassinated by the central banks if he ever got close.)
Apparently he is pulling a Brewster's Millions type of candidacy and his slogan is "Don't Vote McAfee."  He claims to be under some kind of threat from the IRS or DOJ but they "have no comment." Now he is tooling around in "international waters" and going to run his campaign "in exile."

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on July 28, 2019, 05:23:00 PM
Apparently he is pulling a Brewster's Millions type of candidacy and his slogan is "Don't Vote McAfee."  He claims to be under some kind of threat from the IRS or DOJ but they "have no comment." Now he is tooling around in "international waters" and going to run his campaign "in exile."

Well... I own a MEGA hat... I might have to add to my collection with a T-shirt. That has to be one of the best shirts I have seen. So many people (in Canada as well) have absolutely no idea what governments have been doing with technology and privacy.

And the central banks, and the debts, and the underhanded swamp-dwellers (in all countries.) I'm done. Here is the shirt.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 07:24:19 PM
Well... I own a MEGA hat... I might have to add to my collection with a T-shirt. That has to be one of the best shirts I have seen. So many people (in Canada as well) have absolutely no idea what governments have been doing with technology and privacy.

And the central banks, and the debts, and the underhanded swamp-dwellers (in all countries.) I'm done. Here is the shirt.

Nice. Yeah. It is pretty absurd/scary but what is amazing is that, for the most part, the folks who speculated famously didn't predict that people would want, and actually pay , for a complete surveillance police state type of situation and quite willingly give up their privacy for "clicks" or a psychological reward of "likes."  I wonder if they even TEACH the historical fights over issues like the central bank(s,) civil rights (aside from virtue signally stories for only particular minorities,) or read the various foundational documents, debates, court cases, etc of the past. I think Founding Fathers (of various countries) would be shocked and wouldn't believe current situation.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on July 28, 2019, 08:20:59 PM
Nice. Yeah. It is pretty absurd/scary but what is amazing is that, for the most part, the folks who speculated famously didn't predict that people would want, and actually pay , for a complete surveillance police state type of situation and quite willingly give up their privacy for "clicks" or a psychological reward of "likes."  I wonder if they even TEACH the historical fights over issues like the central bank(s,) civil rights (aside from virtue signally stories for only particular minorities,) or read the various foundational documents, debates, court cases, etc of the past. I think Founding Fathers (of various countries) would be shocked and wouldn't believe current situation.

It's funny you mention people paying for the loss of their privacy. Before I edited my post I was going to mention people actually paying for Echo Dots so that they can talk to a speaker and have their music played. I also typed something about voice recognition for texting. You can add people allowing insurance companies to install GPS in their cars in exchange for a few dollars off their premiums.

These are all people who probably think that Snowden is a Sweedish alpine ski champion.

And you are right. If you add the question of what is being taught now, I have some concerns for the future.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 08:46:30 PM
It's funny you mention people paying for the loss of their privacy. Before I edited my post I was going to mention people actually paying for Echo Dots so that they can talk to a speaker and have their music played. I also typed something about voice recognition for texting. You can add people allowing insurance companies to install GPS in their cars in exchange for a few dollars off their premiums.

These are all people who probably think that Snowden is a Sweedish alpine ski champion.

And you are right. If you add the question of what is being taught now, I have some concerns for the future.
Well, to continue my rant, they often don't teach cursive so reading certain documents is no more. They have, for the most part, abandoned the "Western Canon," and, if even involved at all with be read in snippets- not whole books or documents. Limited attention spans. So hard to "understand" English or long sentences.  Many a public school teacher cannot pass school exams for which they are, supposedly, teaching (this was proven in NYC school district.)  Kids don't go to Sunday school etc so that tradition has, mostly, been broken- even when that means, religion aside, a further lack of historical perspective when/if you deal with literature, history, etc (since many themes or ideas have come from them.) The internet and social medias have been designed to be addictive, likely worse than cigarettes etc. And there are goals, aside from profit because that is already realized, in what they do, what they show, what they data-mine, etc. And many kids the only outside or nature is some internet or tv show- not real exploring, fishing, playing, hunting, or whatever outside- because of the 'risks' of being outside- even though the internet is likely more potentially dangerous for creeps, especially as Hollywood, and youtube, types sexualize children, embed questionable content in what is supposedly innocuous, monitor- and then exploit- based on activity and then real people who will use it to exploit a kid, meet up with a kid, etc.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on July 28, 2019, 09:07:01 PM
Well, to continue my rant, they often don't teach cursive so reading certain documents is no more. They have, for the most part, abandoned the "Western Canon," and, if even involved at all with be read in snippets- not whole books or documents. Limited attention spans. So hard to "understand" English or long sentences.  Many a public school teacher cannot pass school exams for which they are, supposedly, teaching (this was proven in NYC school district.)  Kids don't go to Sunday school etc so that tradition has, mostly, been broken- even when that means, religion aside, a further lack of historical perspective when/if you deal with literature, history, etc (since many themes or ideas have come from them.) The internet and social medias have been designed to be addictive, likely worse than cigarettes etc. And there are goals, aside from profit because that is already realized, in what they do, what they show, what they data-mine, etc. And many kids the only outside or nature is some internet or tv show- not real exploring, fishing, playing, hunting, or whatever outside- because of the 'risks' of being outside- even though the internet is likely more potentially dangerous for creeps, especially as Hollywood, and youtube, types sexualize children, embed questionable content in what is supposedly innocuous, monitor- and then exploit- based on activity and then real people who will use it to exploit a kid, meet up with a kid, etc.

To summarize it.  It's called the "Deep State Agenda."  It's been in play for a long time.  It has been accelerating for the last several decades, and has been in "nuclear-panic" mode since 2016. ;) ;D     

Jackstar

https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-jeffrey-epstein-was-cosmopolitan-bachelor-of-the-month

QuoteLong before Jeffrey Epstein boasted of his billionaires-only client listâ€"and long before his arrests for molesting underage girls in Florida and New Yorkâ€"the perverted financier was an eligible bachelor in the glossy pages of Cosmopolitan.

In July 1980, Epstein was featured as the magazine’s “Bachelor of the Month,” a tiny section advertising successful single men across the country. At the time, the future sex-offender was a Bear Stearns trader and asked potential dates to write him at the investment bank's former headquarters in Lower Manhattan.

albrecht

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

"He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch." 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-lured-scientists-with-his-wealth-in-scheme-to-spread-his-dna-report 

"Epstein would entertain many prominent scientists -- among them, Nobel Prize-winning physicist Murray Gell-Mann, who discovered the quark; the theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking; the paleontologist and evolutionary biologist Stephen Jay Gould; Oliver Sacks, the neurologist; George M. Church, a molecular engineer who has worked to identify genes that could be altered to create superior humans; and the M.I.T. theoretical physicist Frank Wilczek, a Nobel laureate." 

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on July 31, 2019, 05:28:05 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

"He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch." 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-lured-scientists-with-his-wealth-in-scheme-to-spread-his-dna-report 

"Epstein would entertain many prominent scientists -- among them, Nobel Prize-winning physicist Murray Gell-Mann, who discovered the quark; the theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking; the paleontologist and evolutionary biologist Stephen Jay Gould; Oliver Sacks, the neurologist; George M. Church, a molecular engineer who has worked to identify genes that could be altered to create superior humans; and the M.I.T. theoretical physicist Frank Wilczek, a Nobel laureate."

Oh boy!  Eugenics is back, and the vision is a race of eggdick superjews in compounds protects by armed henchmen.

Reminds me of Art Bell.  Except Eggschmekel won’t abandon his wünderkind.

Juan

I have a friend named Epstein. He points out that before this, the only famous Epsteins were Brian, the Beatles manager, and Juan Epstein of Welcome Back Kotter.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Juan on August 01, 2019, 01:23:14 PM
I have a friend named Epstein. He points out that before this, the only famous Epsteins were Brian, the Beatles manager, and Juan Epstein of Welcome Back Kotter.

OY VEY!

DanTSX

Quote from: Juan on August 01, 2019, 01:23:14 PM

Welcome back Eggstein

There is also eggstein-Barr virus....which I’m almost certain eggstein has because it’s pretty common when you drill college girls rawdog.  Just sayin.... ;)

albrecht

FLA Gov orders criminal investigation into Epstein, the Sheriff, former State Attorney, etc.   

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233582872.html

Metron2267

Who wants to take the over on more shootings to follow?

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on August 09, 2019, 12:53:25 PM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-unsealed-documents-name-powerful-men-in-sex-ring

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-had-his-own-lodge-at-interlochens-prestigious-arts-camp-for-kids-in-michigan
My only question is why this woman survived to be an adult? If she was forced to service so many powerful, wealthy men- why leave her alive (Particularly if you still buy the whole satanist sacrifice angle.)

When you own an island that is always under construction, always has foundations being dug, why not dig an extra three feed down under one?

*I'm not doubting that he is a pedophile piece of shit. Just don't quite understand how it every got to this place...

WildCard

Quote from: Chine on August 10, 2019, 07:18:31 AM
Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49306032

"hey guard? can i have a rope? also, i'm gonna need about an hour of private time. kthx."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chine on August 10, 2019, 07:18:31 AM
Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49306032

Dan called it. Suicided.

Their evil knows no bounds and they’ll do anything to protect it.

Gd5150

Such a tragic and unforeseen loss for the Democrat media/party. They must be devastated. Hopefully his good friend and regular average guy George Steffanopolis has some nice words on Monday’s Good Morning America. Maybe Katie Couric can stop by so they can all reminisce about the great time they had at Epstein’s get out of jail early party back in 2009.

Perhaps his besties the Clintons and other Democrat elite can pull some strings and get him a state funeral. The world mourns this tragic and unforeseen loss. The good ones always die young.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 10, 2019, 08:17:33 AM
Dan called it. Suicided.

Their evil knows no bounds and they’ll do anything to protect it.