• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pedestrians mowed down on London Bridge

Started by 21st Century Man, June 03, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

MAX

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 03, 2017, 06:20:07 PM
Throat slitting?  I can't imagine my wife, girlfriend, kids getting their throat slit. 

Wait, what, you have a wife and a girlfriend? You are my new hero.

Juan

Sky News reports that journalists are tweeting about hearing explosions. Presenter speculates that they are controlled explosions.

Quote from: MAX on June 03, 2017, 06:29:03 PM
Wait, what, you have a wife and a girlfriend? You are my new hero.

Haha...I have a wife, one woman if enough. 

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 06:27:51 PM
In the UK you can't even carry what are commonly carried knives here, much less carry a firearm*. Even many police don't carry firearms there. And semi-frequently you hear about some old farmer or person who defended himself on his own property getting hauled before the Crown to be prosecuted for self-defense.
https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

* unless you are a Muslim terrorist.

I don't find that to be acceptable.  What do you mean you can't? 

Uncle Duke

BBC just showed a still photograph of a man with cannisters strapped to his belt who has allegedly been shot and killed by police.

chefist

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2017, 06:02:31 PM
Reuters reports a witness saying people had their throats cut.

Certainly, Christian Fundamentalists!

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 03, 2017, 06:41:37 PM
BBC just showed a still photograph of a man with cannisters strapped to his belt who has allegedly been shot and killed by police.

If there was ample safe space, they should have shot the canister.

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 06:27:51 PM
In the UK you can't even carry what are commonly carried knives here, much less carry a firearm*. Even many police don't carry firearms there. And semi-frequently you hear about some old farmer or person who defended himself on his own property getting hauled before the Crown to be prosecuted for self-defense.
https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

* unless you are a Muslim terrorist.

That's pretty cuck'd ~desu

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 03, 2017, 04:21:54 PM
Here we go again.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3717339/london-bridge-attack-car-police-response-latest/
Does it seem to you isis is concentrating on England?  If so, I wonder why.

My Prays for those that were harmed or were killed, and my Prayers for their loved ones.

Juan

Sky News now speculates that the explosions, which are continuing, are police distraction devices.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 06:25:32 PM
:)
Yeah, I should've said GLADIO-esque as I'm sure the name(s) have been updated. The problem I have with the theory is what is the goal in this case? I would be hard pressed to think that terror attacks would encourage voters to vote Labour. (Sure, it could make May look bad but, generally, consider the history on the other side. And often attacks pull people together and strengthen support for office holders.) Or is the idea that it will, somehow, encourage voters to want to over-turn BREXIT? But both the EU and Labour encourage open-borders and Muslim immigration, so how does "planned," going with this theory, attacks by Muslims supposed to work? So I'm a bit confused on the theory. Clyde wasn't clear on the motivation aspect as I recall also. Except that history of GLADIO, key dates of various attacks, and the upcoming vote.

If you can make things as bad as possible for people then almost any alternative looks better and then it's easier to get them to give up on things like rights and freedom for the sake of security. The goal is to create a global slave class of docile, scared people who don't question and discuss things. They just go along to get along. Double plus good!  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 03, 2017, 06:20:07 PM
Throat slitting?  I can't imagine my wife, girlfriend, kids getting their throat slit.  Please don't take this as some Charlie Bronson bullshit, I am no cowboy, I have respect for our British brothers and sisters, but this whole goddamn planet is at war.  It isn't on a battlefield, it is in the streets.  You gotta be prepared.  To hell with your "leadership" and their bullshit. 

Yorkie said you can't predict this shit, and it's true.  You CAN be prepared for it though.  Prepare yourselves for God's sake.  Carry a gun, get trained, get basic medical training. 

Craziness is everywhere brothers and sisters...PREPARE!

Firearms are illegal to carry in the UK. Farmers can have rifles and shotguns but must be kept in a locked cabinet with ammunition/carts in a separate safe when not in use. Every registered owner is interviewed by the police, and you have to prove you have a good reason to have one, and your secure cabinets. The police can and do make un announced visits to check the owner.

Now imagine if everyone carried a firearm (or maybe just 25%) on their person. Tonight in London the terrorists apparently went into a couple of bars and bistros and randomly attacked people. Say five (sober!) complete strangers even managed to get the gun from a holster under a shirt or jacket. And opened fire in the dark, what are they aiming at? Shadows moving quickly and then out.

The police outside hear gunshots, what do they suppose? Yep. Threats with firearms inside, who may by now be shooting at each other and bystanders in the confusion. What could possibly go wrong? The police firearms units train to an incredibly high standard, work with each other, know each other, know what to do and when. The carnage would be much higher if civvies had guns in London tonight. Even the pros get it wrong sometimes, total strangers getting it right? Remote.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2017, 06:51:09 PM
Sky News now speculates that the explosions, which are continuing, are police distraction devices.

Flash bangs. Disorientates.

Juan

But speculation. They must learn from our pitiful tv.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 06:52:18 PM
Firearms are illegal to carry in the UK. Farmers can have rifles and shotguns but must be kept in a locked cabinet with ammunition/carts in a separate safe when not in use. Every registered owner is interviewed by the police, and you have to prove you have a good reason to have one, and your secure cabinets. The police can and do make un announced visits to check the owner.

Now imagine if everyone carried a firearm (or maybe just 25%) on their person. Tonight in London the terrorists apparently went into a couple of bars and bistros and randomly attacked people. Say five (sober!) complete strangers even managed to get the gun from a holster under a shirt or jacket. And opened fire in the dark, what are they aiming at? Shadows moving quickly and then out.

The police outside hear gunshots, what do they suppose? Yep. Threats with firearms inside, who may by now be shooting at each other and bystanders in the confusion. What could possibly go wrong? The police firearms units train to an incredibly high standard, work with each other, know each other, know what to do and when. The carnage would be much higher if civvies had guns in London tonight. Even the pros get it wrong sometimes, total strangers getting it right? Remote.

You'll find most citizens here with a conceal/carry permit are well-trained.

gnooryblows

hey guise, just remember not all muslims r bad bcuz one time i knew a muzlim in colllege and he said that he didnt want to rape n murder infidels so that means they're all decent people n republicans n conservatives are dumb evil misogynistic racists for saying that muslims r a threat and shoodnt be allowed in the united states!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 03, 2017, 06:57:30 PM

You'll find most citizens here with a conceal/carry permit are well-trained.

With each other? How do you know who is the adversary? Because he says so?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

Everything in the art of using such a weapon.

albrecht

The Muslim slitting the woman's throat is an adversary. The Muslim driving his "lorry" over the kid in the pram is an adversary. The Muslim shooting up a bunch of gays in a nightclub is an adversary. The Muslim beheading a soldier on a city street and wandering around with a machete is an adversary. Just a few examples. Not hard.

MAX

It was probably the guy cutting the woman's neck be my guess.

Jackstar

Uncle Duke

I'm not making light of the numerous Muslim terror attacks the people of the UK have endured over the past several years, but I'm actually surprised no one has yet "Howard Sterned" the BBC on live TV considering the number of eyewitnesses they interview during such events over the phone.  Not sure if it's a function of better production control of live broadcasts by the BBC or that the scamming of live broadcast media is just not "a thing" in the UK.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 03, 2017, 07:00:24 PM
Everything in the art of using such a weapon.

That will explain why toddlers pick them up and shoot their parents... Methinks their art needs a better canvas. I learned to shoot as a teenager, and was a better than average shot. But no way would I trust my life or anyone elses with some random stranger carrying a weapon.

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 03, 2017, 06:45:37 PM
Does it seem to you isis is concentrating on England?  If so, I wonder why.

My Prays for those that were harmed or were killed, and my Prayers for their loved ones.
A moderator on Al Jazeera alluded an answer to my question.  It is a proxy attack on America while, at the same time, a physical attack on England.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 07:03:48 PM
That will explain why toddlers pick them up and shoot their parents... Methinks their art needs a better canvas. I learned to shoot as a teenager, and was a better than average shot. But no way would I trust my life or anyone elses with some random stranger carrying a weapon.

Did you not understand that I used qualifiers in my statement?  Most, citizens, conceal-carry permit?

Juan

Here's the conspiracy angle - May's party is down to a one point lead after leading by 12-points a week ago.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 07:02:21 PM

heh heh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/4713753.stm
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/justice/new-york-empire-state-shooting/index.html

But I would still rather an armed response, police, private, or citizen, than to be unarmed and at the mercy of the Muslims. Recall the torture they often do during their peaceful attacks in addition to just being killed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 07:01:36 PM
The Muslim slitting the woman's throat is an adversary. The Muslim driving his "lorry" over the kid in the pram is an adversary. The Muslim shooting up a bunch of gays in a nightclub is an adversary. The Muslim beheading a soldier on a city street and wandering around with a machete is an adversary. Just a few examples. Not hard.

Sure, and what if a friendly but dark skinned guy pulls a weapon to take on the terrorist, and he's behind you, but you don't know he's on your side. What then? You have less than a second to decide.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 03, 2017, 07:04:35 PM
Did you not understand that I used qualifiers in my statement?  Most, citizens, conceal-carry permit?

Is there an app that says which ones? And it says which to avoud because they're batshit?