Author Vaping...gayer than double anal?  (Read 534 times)

Vaping...gayer than double anal?
« on: May 22, 2017, 04:25:11 PM »

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 01:33:15 AM »
nice thread, my man. 10/10

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 06:19:00 PM »
Video
Thanks for that video... It linked to the future Falkies of the world.  I just don't see these two Einstein's amounting to much... But at least they have $800 pipes.  ::)

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 08:48:59 PM »
https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/juuls-next-e-cigarette-may-come-with-age-proof-lock/

Yup. And there it is. "Users must submit a government ID and a photo when they first log onto the app, the paper reported." I'm sure that the company is thrilled to have access to a guarantee of who is using it's product. Store that in the old data base along with a nice little piece on the app to report every time that "Micheal Vandeven" powers up the device to vape. Hopefully the app demands access to your location as well.  ::)

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 09:00:10 PM »
With all the vaping controversy, at least I don't have to listen to Juule commercials.  The one with the dingbat broad with the uptalking was especially annoying.

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 10:53:37 PM »
With all the vaping controversy, at least I don't have to listen to Juule commercials.  The one with the dingbat broad with the uptalking was especially annoying.
Some chick in short shorts, cowboy boots, n tight lowcut blouse came into gas station behind me. Urghur or Butan guy operating had biggest smile I ever seen. I had to do a double take when I turned around. Workers gassing up took time leaving. Dads coming home were taking a long, sighing, looks as they picked up a quart of milk demanded from home. She was buying vaping pens and very ditzy. Stripper or party chick heading out for Mardi Gras (or both.)

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2020, 03:03:28 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fazaIuEvxlY
As someone who smokes weed recreationally I hate this girl with the white hot intensity of 100 suns.

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2020, 03:08:05 AM »
YouTube really is a magical place.. she's got severe daddy issues I'm quite sure. Win win.

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 11:58:38 AM »
Nothing concrete but there has been a spate of young people with collapsed lungs and other weird pulmonary issue.  This one 22 year old walks into the ER, he leaves via helicopter en route to a center that deals with lung transplants.

Like I say, nothing concrete, but this vaping shit isnt as harmless as initially thought.  But is it a safer alternative to smoking cigarettes?, in my non-professional opinion, yes.

peace
Hog

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 12:02:50 PM »
Glad to see this thread has been re-erected.

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2020, 03:49:46 AM »
Nothing concrete but there has been a spate of young people with collapsed lungs and other weird pulmonary issue.  This one 22 year old walks into the ER, he leaves via helicopter en route to a center that deals with lung transplants.

Like I say, nothing concrete, but this vaping shit isnt as harmless as initially thought.  But is it a safer alternative to smoking cigarettes?, in my non-professional opinion, yes.

peace
Hog
I have asthma and a few other things but vape smoke doesn't bother me at all.  Not one bit.  The smoker gets the nicotine, but I think without the tar?

Experts say the smoker, though, needs to leave it down on 3 volts, not 5.  I guess at 5 formaldehyde gets into the lungs.  Why is there formaldehyde in the mixure?

And they need to stop packaging it to look so candy or juice like or whatever to children.