• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sandy Hook conspiracy theories and the people behind them

Started by yumyumtree, April 12, 2017, 01:59:52 AM

yumyumtree

Actually, I think its pretty much just Alex Jones. But a couple of callers on Medved's conspiracy show today were convinced of it, one.because of the type of weapon Lanza was using. Evidently this show was a rerun, but not from too long ago.

Like Medved says, to believe in a theory like t his, you have to believe  that hundreds, probably thousands of people, would be complicit. Same is true for the moon landing conspiracy theory. I would also note that a lot of these people have professional licenses, would have taken oaths, have codes of ethics, etc. I realize that people like this do commit crimes, lie and do bad things, but his point is that you would have to have a lot of them in one place, at one time lying about the same thing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 12, 2017, 01:59:52 AM
Actually, I think its pretty much just Alex Jones. But a couple of callers on Medved's conspiracy show today were convinced of it, one.because of the type of weapon Lanza was using. Evidently this show was a rerun, but not from too long ago.

Like Medved says, to believe in a theory like t his, you have to believe  that hundreds, probably thousands of people, would be complicit. Same is true for the moon landing conspiracy theory. I would also note that a lot of these people have professional licenses, would have taken oaths, have codes of ethics, etc. I realize that people like this do commit crimes, lie and do bad things, but his point is that you would have to have a lot of them in one place, at one time lying about the same thing.
Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?  ::)

yumyumtree

Neither. I'm just intrigued at why people believe certain things.

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 12, 2017, 01:59:52 AM

Couldn't agree more.

yumyumtree

I actually saw that movie when it came out in theatres. It isn't normally the kind of thing I would go to, but a friend really liked Rowdy Randy Piper and wanted somebody to go with her. I don't remember much about it.

ninjashoes

Sandy Hook is a very small isolated area and they totally destroyed the entire school not that long after it all happened.

Do you know about the multiple websites that were charities set up for Sandy Hook that were timestamped by their servers before the event?

I looked them up myself not that long after it happened and confirmed it myself. There were charity facebook pages setup and there were many of them, I searched and found them based on someone elses research and saw it with my own eyes.

Their excuse was it was all just computer issues like all these different pages were timestamped because the internal clocks of the computers were all just set wrong, in multiple instances when webservers get their internal clocks updated just by being connected to the net. I'm sorry but that does not compute...

If i hadn't seen it first hand due to my own efforts then i would have probably explained it away somehow.

It was really shocking and disturbing to me on a deep level even as someone who was always into this type of crap. The first time I saw some hardcore solid evidence of psyops and the time and effort(sometimes sloppily done) that goes into these false flag conspiracy events.

Yeah Yeah i know foil hat Daniels insane blah blah but just be open to the possibility, remember the actual FBI blackmailed Martin Luther King, the government slipped normal Americans with LSD mickeys during project MK-Ultra. Then there is the assassination of JFK/RFK, the gulf of Gulf of Tonkin incident, The Tuskegee Study

oh and lets not forget the "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq

These people love pulling the wool over our eyes. Its time to wake up!

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 12, 2017, 02:09:51 AM
Neither. I'm just intrigued at why people believe certain things.
Like the outright bullshit that's broadcast on the MSM and passed off as truth?

Quote"There is no such thing in America as an independent press, unless it is in the country towns.
You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to writes (sic) his honest opinions, and if you did you know beforehand that it would never appear in print.
I am paid one hundred and fifty dollars a week for keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with--others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things--and any of you who would be so foolish as to write his honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job.
The business of the New York journalist is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his race and his country for his daily bread.
You know this and I know it, and what folly is this to be toasting an "Independent Press."
We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping-jacks; they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."
John Swinton, editor of the New York Tribune, in the 1880s, at a banquet of his fellow editors

ninjashoes

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 12, 2017, 05:46:27 AM
Like the outright bullshit that's broadcast on the MSM and passed off as truth?

All media is owned by the same people. Big bankers. Of course you know that.

but many others do not know and/or do not care.

Just look at everything Disney owns at this point. Should they really own Marvel comics, Jim Hensens Puppets and Star Wars? It seems unfair yet they fairly and legally bought those IP's and can do whatever they want with them. Just like they do to our minds.

Yorkshire pud

Good for him.

Father of Sandy Hook victim fights conspiracy theorists
www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39458098

Yeah, good luck with that.

Sandy Hook to Trump: 'Help us stop conspiracy theorists'
www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39194035

What? Death threats from the tinfoil hat wearers? Are they insecure in their delusions?

Sandy Hook victim's sister: "I receive death threats"
www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39458092

No real surprise. Conspiracy theorists haven't a proper life that doesn't involve masturbating to any fuckwitted shit they read on the internet. What's the betting he's never had sex?

Conspiracy theorist spreads fake info about Sandy Hook shooting
www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39458924

Another "truther" who just wants the "truth". That she might threaten to kill is normal behaviour in her 'mind'.

Woman accused of death threats to Sandy Hook massacre parent
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38245883

Dr. MD MD

This just in! Star Wars is a documentary. How do you know it's not real?! There's a film and you can clearly see it's all happening before your eyes. Anything that there's film or video of MUST be real. You're not one of these truthers who thinks it's just a fantasy, are you?  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2017, 09:15:02 AM
This just in! Star Wars is a documentary. How do you know it's not real?! There's a film and you can clearly see it's all happening before your eyes. Anything that there's film or video of MUST be real. You're not one of these truthers who thinks it's just a fantasy, are you?  ::)

You. Are. A. Complete. Moron. On. Many. Many. Levels.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 13, 2017, 09:17:35 AM
You. Are. A. Complete. Moron. On. Many. Many. Levels.

You are, no doubt, a qualified expert on being a moron on all levels.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2017, 09:22:47 AM
You are, no doubt, a qualified expert on being a moron on all levels.

You make identification too easy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 13, 2017, 09:08:19 AM
ww.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39458098[/url]
ww.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39194035[/url]
ww.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39458092[/url]
ww.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39458924[/url]
ww.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38245883[/url]

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 12, 2017, 02:21:45 AM
I actually saw that movie when it came out in theatres. It isn't normally the kind of thing I would go to, but a friend really liked Rowdy Randy Piper and wanted somebody to go with her. I don't remember much about it.
I spent a long, intensive time studying online info and videos about Sandy Hook.  Every alleged discrepancy fell apart under scrutiny.  So i determined Something happened, for sure.  It's been a long time since my research, but i think some teachers died.  And some of the child victims surviving siblings had worn sibling hand me downs.  The Jewish family insisted on seeing the corpse (as all families really should! Exactly for conspiracy reasons).

Anyhow, even though i determined the events overall happened, I feel the still could have been part of a conspiracy.  Some of the geological shapes made on maps on You-Tube could be Satanic possibilities.  And that weird military exercise nearby. The guys in the woods.

But I'm really stymied by the new conspiracy theory, that the surviving children have sung in Washington D.C.  I just haven't been able to examine all that yet.  De-bunking is tedious and long!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Threaten the Hoover on April 19, 2017, 07:47:35 AM
The BBC are a credible and sexy institution, esp the news dpt.

The BBC get it wrong a far lesser percentage than some unwashed conspiracy theorist who copies and pastes whatever he reads on another conspiracy theory website. One day they'll maybe all have the same script and present it to court for scrutiny.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 19, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

Fuck your mother.

If I were creating a sitcom about a CIA photoshopper with a nervous disposition I'd call it Oh, those pesky knees!  :D

Jojo

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xed0s

This parody is pretty good, although the 2nd half just repeats.  The fella is deceased now.

I seriously wonder why the media never interviewed his staff, like the brand new student intern whose first day at the ME's office was the day of the massacre?