• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 18, 2021, 06:45:56 PM
Brother-inlaw is a Buddhist Monk?

Every alternate Thursday, assuming there's been a Wednesday held that week--if not, skip a week.

What? One gets used to it. And it's worth it.

Gunner65

Pelayo

Hey ddd, go to a Marine doctor to get circumcised. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll cut your dick off so you can be the girl you know you want to be. Oh yeah, your laugh DOES make you sound like a psycho.

Gunner65

Dietrich eats fucking crackers in his bed. 

Pelayo

Where did that Myla X write that stuff about ddd, on facebook?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 21, 2021, 07:25:20 PM
Where did that Myla X write that stuff about ddd, on facebook?
YouTube I guess, can't remember.

Pelayo

ddd refers to sugar daddy as his cum-son-in-law because he eats ddd's cum.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 21, 2021, 07:29:01 PM
YouTube I guess, can't remember.
He said something about she didn't have a proper timeline. Would be interesting to read what else she said.

Pelayo

"The houses were real nice, must've been a white neighborhood"  -Pacquan   

Gunner65

He said it was the Max Spears Sword episode and he deleted it.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 21, 2021, 07:39:59 PM
He said it was the Max Spears Sword episode and he deleted it.
Dang it. Thanks for looking it up.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 21, 2021, 07:41:10 PM
Dang it. Thanks for looking it up.
Dietrich is so high he even looked it up himself and then remembered he deleted it.  Said the poster was "Mila X"

Pelayo

Hey Pacquan, was that huge hooker that pulled you away called Nut Gobbler?   

Gunner65

This wanna-be gangster is full of shit.  You don't to the ER before Triage for a gunshot wound.  And you don't get treated in the ER for a gunshot wound to the leg without having your fucking pants cut off first!

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, speaking of shooting, my brother and I went out in the desert and did a little shooting. I printed out that crazy eyed picture of ddd a half dozen times and we taped the copies to milk jugs filled with water. Heheheehe, I got ddd in the left eye with one shot.

Pelayo

I wonder if moonpie is coming on tonight to talk about his shit book.

Pelayo

Yeah Pacquan, go to a Marine doctor who is learning oral surgery.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, tell the story about how you took your mother to the doctor because she had a frozen fish stuck up her ass.

Pelayo

ddd calls Pacquan's wife Lizard Bitch. Pacquan says "right."

Pelayo

Hey ddd, do you have any cute nicknames for moonpie's wife? You know, like Paula the pudsucker and such?

Pelayo

ddd celebrates the anniversary of the jap invasion of Timor. Nice to know whose side you're on ddd. Although we already knew that. Oh yeah, the Portuguese were the colonists but not the japs.

Pelayo

So it's okay for an indigenous population to expel an invading, colonist people? In that case the Europeans can with good conscience expel all the muslim invaders that have entered their countries.

Pelayo

Yeah, those head hunters were always trying to eat Gilligan, the skipper too. The millionaire and his wife. The professor and Maryanne. the movie star and the rest, there on Gilligan's island.

Silphion

DDD was a fan, once upon a time.

[attachment=1]

Editor: John Lees?