• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

In 2021, the first day of the Chinese New Year will be on Friday, 12 February, which is the Year of the Ox.

So while Dierich begins his annual partying for two weeks, Moon will be publishing the book- or will he?  Perhaps his mother in law gypsy queen, who has a reputation for consulting with aliens, will pronounce it.

"My Chinese gang buddies" -Douglas Dietrich

In other words, Dietrich will be extending his Eastern Orthodox (Bosnian) Christian observances to his Asian "new year" parties.  It's the same bullshit every year with Dietrich.

I am going to rip Moon and Dietrich to shreds. Dietrich is NOT what he claims.  He is NOT a Christian.  How could he be? Because he goes to Mass once a year?

Dietrich is a Maoist communist! and Peter Moon is a Scientologist mind-fucker fiction writer.

Gunner65

So Moon has to "wait" for Dietrich to get done with his two weeks of debauchery and imaginary Asian cultural participation? WOW!  And the gay parade is canceled? lol

Moon sends copies of the "manuscript" to all of Dietrich's friends for "editing"?  What sort of bullshit is that?

Gunner65

All of it to submit to the world that the Japanese and Nazis actually won WW2?  And Dietrich will be the eventual savior of the world!

WTF

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 05, 2021, 05:49:09 AM
CHUUUCH

Cannabilistic Human Underground Underpaid Under Cover Hoser. What does that even mean? Wait, somebody is getting paid? At all?

I love playing Chess. But if I got paid for it, wouldn't that be work? I don't know, but anytime I see a chessboard, I automatically check it and try to mate it. It's just something that I've got to do.

Unless it's some other guy's chessboard. Different pieces, different playbook--same sense of class, different classroom, & my signature unrelenting joi d'vivre.

Gunner65

That's right Jackler.  Peter Barbarick "Moon" is a lying, trained, Scientologist mind-fucker. Were it not for CHI GONG (and Scientology), and a couple of insane pedophile "super soldiers" he might never have written anything about Montauk. But when you have a history of being a nut-case fiction writer posing as a historian, this is what you get.

A slimy couple of anti-American assholes and cult-like followers ready to worship Douglas Dietrich - the transvestite, vampire son of Hitler.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 02:54:04 PM
Cannabilistic Human Underground Underpaid Under Cover Hoser. What does that even mean? Wait, somebody is getting paid? At all?

I love playing Chess. But if I got paid for it, wouldn't that be work? I don't know, but anytime I see a chessboard, I automatically check it and try to mate it. It's just something that I've got to do.

Unless it's some other guy's chessboard. Different pieces, different playbook--same sense of class, different classroom, & my signature unrelenting joi d'vivre.
Jackie likes playing with other guy's chessboards because when he loses he melts the pieces.
https://youtu.be/hEnxVwppE9M

Gunner65

Dietrich has this yearly "party" schedule which conveniently lasts from December to March.

Pelayo

All one has to do to destroy ddd's assertion that the japs won WW2 is play any of the thousands of times he has uttered "white trash piece of shit." For racists like ddd, objectivity has no meaning, only feelings, but to real historians it makes a difference. Sorry ddd, you're a racist, and claiming the japs won WW2 is simply racist propaganda. Try harder next time.  That and read the tens of thousands of books that proclaim that the GOOD Americans were victorious over the EVIL RACIST japs and you will be convinced that ddd is nothing but a racist propagandist.

Pelayo

Sorry Charlie, only the best tasting tunas can be Starkist. Did I say Charlie, sorry, I meant Jackie. 
https://youtu.be/ArtUzO35XVU

Gunner65

More vampire bullshit lies...using "blood-boys" as cattle for his consuming blood. (At his father in laws mansion). Claims this is why he had so many thumbs-down to his shit show last week.

Pelayo

Shoot, I missed The Weeknd at halftime. Bet ddd would suck that guy's blood. Heck, I bet ddd would suck peter moon's blood.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 07, 2021, 07:47:33 PM
Shoot, I missed The Weeknd at halftime. Bet ddd would suck that guy's blood. Heck, I bet ddd would suck peter moon's blood.
You didn't miss anything, it totally sucked.  Weird red theme with dancers wearing masks that look like bandaged heads. Fake ass gallery of men as an "orchestra".  Al male dancers...dumb-assed videography and poor audio.

Pelayo

"A bunch of Marines participated in the Capitol riot, and they had stolen plastic explosives (to blow up the congressmen)" -ddd

Gunner65

Have you seen the video of the Sheriff in MD shooting a crazed motorist 12 times?

Gunner65

Gotta be one of the most bizarre deaths I have ever seen on video.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 07, 2021, 07:56:12 PM
Have you seen the video of the Sheriff in MD shooting a crazed motorist 12 times?
Not yet.

Pelayo

ddd got PTSD when people discovered he was a lying fraud and quit believing his lies.

Pelayo

In that second link you posted, the video that was next in the queue about the black bloc anarchists was shot in Bellingham, WA. The town where I went to college. Yeah ddd, and I earned a BA in history and that gives me the right to call you a liar.

Pelayo

"Let's kill 98% of the males" -lame-o "pee wee" reese      Oh gee lame-o, you're sooooo woke.

Pelayo

Hmmmmm, lame-o walks 60 miles a day. I think it's about time he should get tazed.

Pelayo

There's a new guy in ddd's chat that is pretty talkative. Let's see where he's going with his current line of posts. He mentions this:  https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/suburban-officer-disciplined-for-telling-teen-he-was-being-detained-because-youre-white/28941/

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 07, 2021, 08:34:50 PM
There's a new guy in ddd's chat that is pretty talkative. Let's see where he's going with his current line of posts.
"canamangoeat sheit"  unusual name

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 07, 2021, 08:36:10 PM
"canamangoeat sheit"  unusual name
I'm not sure who cannaman is, but it seems this guy wants him to go eat sheit.