• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

And this is supposed to be a "preview" of a "series" of books?

In which Moon intends to promote Dietrich as a  credible source?  And the "follow-up" is essentially Moon "transcribing" Dietrich's shit-shows and then publishing them as non-fiction?

Just as he did with the Montauk series? 

Gunner65

But this time it will challenge the established history of WW2!

Gunner65

Nothing about MICHAEL AQUINO and LILItH Controlling anything

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you're always telling everybody what a great illustrator you are. Why didn't you just illustrate your mommy for the the jacket of your book instead of stealing somebody else's work?

Dietrich only know how to draw stick figures.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 21, 2020, 11:28:25 PM
Hey ddd, you're always telling everybody what a great illustrator you are. Why didn't you just illustrate your mommy for the the jacket of your book instead of stealing somebody else's work?
And why would Vinny go along with Dietrich's lie and actually do the work to create the cover and post it to Amazon? 

"I️ wondered where he was getting those images. It was one of those things I️ just tried to ignore the last few odd years because I️ never understood his using them and even claiming they were himself, which they were obviously not. But now that they used one for a book cover (that already does not look professional) idiots.
You’d think if Moon was any kind of a pro author he would know better."  David J. West

Gunner65

Dietrich's "book" has a total of 2 paperback copies available.  And they are NOT being distributed by Moon and Sky Books.  They are being distributed by "Book Depository US"

Book Depository US - Book Depository US storefront

"The Book Depository is the UKs largest online bookseller with millions of titles available for dispatch within 48 hours. We pride ourselves on our (fast)worldwide delivery and multilingual customer service. Have/Got a question? Email us at amazonus@bookdepository.co.uk. The Book Depository is an Amazon company."

Detailed Seller Information
Business Name: The Book Depository Limited
Business Address:
60 Holborn Viaduct
London
EC1A 2FD
GB

http://skybooksusa.com/page2.html

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B08NWWK9CX&isAmazonFulfilled=0&ref_=olp_merch_name_1&seller=A3TJVJMBQL014A

https://www.amazon.com/Vamphyrology-Vampire-Research-Douglas-Dietrich-ebook/dp/B08NTH15MN

Gunner65

Dietrich says Vinny will be on at 9 EDT to talk about the book.

So we have a "book" which is nothing but a plagiarized creation of Dietrich, briefly "edited by Moon and hastily submitted to Amazon titled "Vamphyrology: The Vampire Research Paper" Which the cover of the book is plagiarized and cropped - And is NOT what Dietrich claims.

In fact, the image is of a Thai cosplayer (2015) Yuegene Fay.

The previous book was "Red Undead" (2015) edited by David J. West and was never published.

Pelayo

Hey Pacquan, next time you go to Niagara falls, keep driving a bit further to Wolcott, NY so that you can take a crap on ddd's dad's grave.

Gunner65

Listen carefully: This ass-hat admits to having a criminal record involving the Canadians for drugs and the FBI, but has submitted a complaint to the FBI against me!

LOL!   ROFL!

Gunner65

ᛞᚨ᛫ᚹᛁᛞ᛫ᛖᛁᚾᛉᛁᚷᛖ᛫ ᚢᚾᛞ᛫ᚹᚨᚱᛖ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᚹᚨᛚᚺᚨᛚᛚᚨ
​Heil dir mein Kamerad Douglas

​Ashkenazi kasarian Sekt

​askanazi sind nichts anderes als Khasaren Sekt

Dietrich does not speak German

German in the chat room!  LOL

Gunner65

I know enough to understand what the poster said, and it is basic shit.  Misspellings and all...

Gunner65

Paquan has a history of trafficking drugs and is surprised when his Cadillac gets inspected for drugs?

When the FBI has him on record?  HAHAHAAAA

Pelayo

I've been to Torreon, but just passed through it on the train I took from Mexico City to Ciudad Juarez (across the river from El Paso)<

Gunner65

Quote from: Silphion on November 22, 2020, 07:23:30 PM
DD relates an interesting anecdote

Customs lets man with bloody chainsaw, wild tale into U.S.

Anecdote?  https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Customs-lets-man-with-bloody-chainsaw-wild-tale-2629632.php

Dietrich is a fucking cherry picker!

2005-06-09 04:00:00 PDT Boston -- Customs officials said Wednesday that they were concerned when Gregory Allan Despres crossed the border from Canada into Maine on April 25, carrying a chainsaw that appeared to be splattered with blood and claiming he worked for the president.  2005!

Pelayo

ddd's fucking computer is noisier than hell.

Gunner65

Paquan smokes a lot of weed and gargles Listerine...

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 22, 2020, 07:34:59 PM
ddd's fucking computer is noisier than hell.
Yeah, you can hear the fan.  I don't know what he is doing, laptop on his bed etc, but whatever he is doing is going right into his mic

Pelayo

Ha! That Haq guy is just one of a multitude of former ddd supporters.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 22, 2020, 07:39:08 PM
Ha! That Haq guy is just one of a multitude of former ddd supporters.
Also in the Detroit area if I remember...or Flint

Pelayo

Alpha Go in ddd's chat got the boot. Those loving, tolerant progressives can't stand anything that doesn't agree with their politically correct view of the world. Fucking fascists.

Gunner65

LOL!  The GoFundMe is about 100.00 now for a goal of $5, 000

Pelayo

Hey lame-o, ddd forbids the word nazi (pronounced not-Z), you're supposed to say nashunalsoshalleeshteesh in a ridiculously bad German accent.