• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 07:29:42 PM
I AM RECORDING THIS!   HAAAAAHAAAAA

The Queen presented herself to me in a Tantric way.   She's like 95 years old dude. Cripes.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:30:43 PM
The Queen presented herself to me in a Tantric way.   She's like 95 years old dude. Cripes.
LOL!  OMG

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:27:56 PM
What?  Moon dreamt that he boinked Queen Elizabeth?  Jesus.

Suddenly this is getting interesting.
Moon's dad ran across a bottle of Queen Elizabeth's preserved eggs and he fertilized them with his splooge and nine months later, voila, Peter was born.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:20:31 PM
The guy is so damn boring. I'd rather listen to the dude at the Sherwin-Williams counter talk about Semi-Gloss Van Dyke Brown.
You just might get a 'kill shot' if you don't buy Dutch Boy brand paint.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 07:30:43 PM
OMG this is bizarre!

Good thing Shredni Vashtar isn't online and listening. He'd break out in hives over the hussiness of Her Majesty.

Gunner65

This is just a hint of what may be coming from these two.. ;D

Gunner65

This is insane....Revisions of history...wait for it.... :'(

Pelayo

So what did you find on your desk Gunner?

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:31:51 PM
He'd break out in hives

Grapefruit already broke out in sympathy. My hand to God. Time travel is a Heaven of a diagnostic tool.

Gunner65

I wonder if someone has contacted "her majesty" regarding Moon?  Where is her majesties secret service?

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 07:35:07 PM
Grapefruit already broke out in sympathy. My hand to God. Time travel is a Heaven of a diagnostic tool.

Well that might help Jackstar/Metron - it definitely might help.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 07:35:07 PM
Hey Jack, that pixie or fairy or whatever it is looks like it is confronting people with her vagina.

Gunner65

"Don't think this is over because Lilith Aquino is continuing..." - Douglas Dietrich

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:36:48 PM
Jackstar/Metron

PLOT TWIST: Metron2267 is actually me from the future. What a concept! How did I not think of this before? Oh, right: a time traveler with psychotronic weaponry. This would, in fact, explain everything.

REALITY: My penis is much much much bigger than hers. So no dice.

Quote from: Pelayo on October 14, 2020, 07:36:50 PM
Hey Jack, that pixie or fairy or whatever it is looks like it is confronting people with her vagina.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 07:40:02 PM
PLOT TWIST: Metron2267 is actually me from the future. What a concept! How did I not think of this before? Oh, right: a time traveler with psychotronic weaponry. This would, in fact, explain everything.

But is your penis bigger than the state of Florida?

Gunner65

Neither of these assholes ever knew Aquino.  This is the biggest load of infected bullshit

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 07:40:02 PM

Me thinks Jackstar is angling to get moon to write a book about himself.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:41:17 PM
But is your penis bigger than the state of Florida?
I have requested the US Coast Guard  to investigate

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 07:43:09 PM
I have requested the US Coast Guard  to investigate

Her Majesty will allow it.

Gunner65

Report:
US Coast Guard  cannot comment because the Royal Navy wishes to comment.

Can't do a 14 hour show because he has an appointment with his psychologist.  We know what the topic of the day will be.

Gunner65

Can anyone listening believe this bullshit?

Margery Cameron, who gives a fuck?  All back to Hubbard and the Scientology shit!

Pelayo

Speaking of the Coast Guard, here is a good little interview of a Coast Guardsman who recounts driving the landing craft infantry during d-day and other operations.  https://youtu.be/5Zx3X08saO8

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:46:43 PM
Can't do a 14 hour show because he has an appointment with his psychologist.  We know what the topic of the day will be.

LOL! STOP!   PLEASE STOP!