• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Oh, we took our time and savored the moment. Next time we go out, we are going to print out a few dozen pictures of ddd and put them on posts and blast him to hell.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:02:00 PM
What happened to the NY chick that was out in the tool shed?
That was Lena Sheigh - She bailed a few months ago and left Selina Kahn the website.

Dietrich is moaning about how he lost all his women supporters.....He is in total lying damage control

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 06:44:52 PM
... a lifeform without an anus is really right up my alley.

OK, that was funny.

Gunner65

Moon is such a boring lying manipulative asshole.  Total "mindfucker" and Scientologist ...he is going to make "Michael Aquino " look like a myth.  Moon knows Dietrich is full of shit, just as he knew Preston Nichols and Stewart Swerdlow were full of shit!

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 07:00:32 PM
WOW!  Talley busts on Jameson Reese and calls him an ASSHOLE!  LOL!

So it begins. Sounds like Reese is busting on him for being ill.

Pelayo

Moon invited that old lady to sit with him and while she was eating her ice cream he went through her purse.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 14, 2020, 07:08:30 PM
Moon invited that old lady to sit with him and while she was eating her ice cream he went through her purse.

Was he looking for his foreskin?

Always good when Sir Francis Drake comes up on a stream.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 07:08:58 PM
Was he looking for his foreskin?
No, but she was looking for it. She wanted to gum down his ice cream. https://youtu.be/sy41I4aR1yw

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:07:27 PM
So it begins. Sounds like Reese is busting on him for being ill.
The ELS reject psycho Air Force fuck Reese, who admits it, attacks a verified US Marine!  Not good!

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 14, 2020, 07:03:33 PM
blast him to hell

What, simultaneously free him and give him an upgrade from San Francisco Prison? Actual crazy talk. Actual species treason. Get bent, Loser.

Gunner65

Listen to Moon substantiate cross-dressing.  What a load of bullshit.  A lying POS, washed-up liar from Long Island is gonna promote Douglas Dietrich.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 07:12:49 PM
What, simultaneously free him and give him an upgrade from San Francisco Prison? Actual crazy talk. Actual species treason. Get bent, Loser.
Haven't you been paying attention? When ddd's brain dies, his spirit will be whisked away to a box in outter space. And if he behaves in the box like he does here on Earth, his soul will be annihilated.

Jackstar

For my money, if you ever want to feel like you're doing some actual damage to some actual phantasms, you can't do nothing better with your money than getting bang for your buck with the legendary Browning Auto 5.

Some assembly required. Use as directed. Don't blame me if your shoulder throbs like you've been impotently finger banging pussy for an hour after hitting with it twice; pack a spinach lunch for your 2day bender at the range, Popeye.

Gunner65

"We went to visit the Mewacks..who were not there that day" - Peter Moon

LOL!!

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 07:18:43 PM
"We went to visit the Mewacks..who were not there that day" - Peter Moon

LOL!!

The guy is so damn boring. I'd rather listen to the dude at the Sherwin-Williams counter talk about Semi-Gloss Van Dyke Brown.

Pelayo

I onIy brought along four shells for my shotgun today. I heard they are hard to come by lately so conserved them. We stopped at the Sportsman's Warehouse on the way home so I picked up a couple boxes.

Gunner65

HA!  I was cleaning up my desk area today...guess what I found ?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 07:24:04 PM
HA!  I was cleaning up my desk area today...guess what I found ?
A hard drive from one of your old computers?

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 14, 2020, 07:21:54 PM
I onIy brought along four shells for my shotgun today. I heard they are hard to come by lately so conserved them.

I lost all of my father's in a tragic trash compactor accident. Try down around the corner at Dick's--I see a lot of them down there all the time.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 07:16:48 PM
WHERE'S THE BOOK FUCKERS?

It was an extremely tragic trash compactor accident.

Pelayo

Dick's quit selling ammo a while back. Dick.

Moon has a newsletter?  That must be some damn thrilling reading.   Snooze.

What?  Moon dreamt that he boinked Queen Elizabeth?  Jesus.

Suddenly this is getting interesting.

Pelayo

"She fully confronted me with her vagina."   -moonpie

Gunner65

What ?  Peter Moon had a dream about a queen and caves and tunnels....and spread her legs and her vagayjay!   

WHAAAAA! LOL   "HER CHAMBER" - Peter Moon

Gunner65