• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I can hear (SKYPE) audio breaking up already....DD slandering Judith Eggart?  She disavowed him a year ago.  He keeps lying...

Gunner65

So did the pot farmer Justin White, who ran like hell.  So Dietrich is slandering her again.  The fucker is just sick...

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 14, 2020, 06:26:28 PM
Taiwan looks like a dirty unwashed anus floating in the Pacific and its occupants Klingons.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:36:18 PM
I can hear (SKYPE) audio breaking up already....DD slandering Judith Eggart?  She disavowed him a year ago.  He keeps lying...

Was that the Hawaiian chick?

Gunner65

Yes. Both Eggart and his "cosmetologist" "Vee Clark" both publicly disavowed him in 2018

I saved those statements

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 06:38:28 PM
Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.
Why Jackstar, you finally made a sensible comment. I'm so proud of you!

He's pulled in about 16 buckers so far. That is almost Senda amounts there.

Jackstar

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 14, 2020, 03:01:39 PM
Hey Dietrich, Wormwood is probably finished scanning your neural patterns and memory engrams.

HOTFIX: Wormwood got overwritten. Rawr!

HOTFIX: Simple water baptism (performed by any authorized layperson) now eliminates certain forms of corruption that simply shouldn't have been possible before. Try it and see! You're welcome, Simpletons.

HOTFIX: {{{{{D}}}}} is no longer allowed to hide engrams in his anus.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I used to drive a set of bulk cement tankers that grossed out at 105,500 lbs. If I hit you with that you would literally be flat as a pancake.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 14, 2020, 06:40:50 PM
Jackstar, you finally

I thought this was the Dissertation room. Let me be clear: are you indicating, this is the Finals room? I hope I brought the right kind of pen... cil.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:43:47 PM
Jackler is into fairies now.

I can't be expected to clean up other people's s***, so a lifeform without an anus is really right up my alley.

Gunner65

Dietrich leads into an attack on Noreen Helphand, the chick he flew with to Australia with in 2013 (cause his manager Lorien Fenton was too fat) and showed up drunk and stoned. And got busted by Nexus Editor for being a total worthless asshole!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:45:21 PM
showed up drunk and stoned.

Hot. Smokin' hot. Post detailed analyses of blood, stool, (REDACTED), and hair samples.

Gunner65

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:54:02 PM
AQUINO

Welcome to Corrupted_Master Hour. Feel free to skip to the credits.

Pelayo

Woo hoo, my brother and I went out in the desert and shot up a whole bunch of bottles. Easily popped off $50 worth of rounds.

Gunner65

So Dietrich is getting donations in real-time via YouTube , which he despises and accuses of not deleting his detractors.  WTF

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 14, 2020, 06:43:52 PM
Hey ddd, I used to drive a set of bulk cement tankers that grossed out at 105,500 lbs.

Carry my water.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:57:01 PM
WTF

HOTFIX: changed the global formula by which human blood pressure is calculated. Most users will not notice a difference, but anyone logged in right now... well, buckle up, Buttercup: you might be in for some chop.

Gunner65

WOW!  Talley busts on Jameson Reese and calls him an ASSHOLE!  LOL!

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 14, 2020, 06:57:00 PM
Woo hoo, my brother and I went out in the desert and shot up a whole bunch of bottles. Easily popped off $50 worth of rounds.

If that took anything longer than 0.68 seconds, you were wasting your money. Still, good times, good times.

What happened to the NY chick that was out in the tool shed?