• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Speaking of bears, here is a site with lots of cool pictures and videos of Russian military hardware and people.
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/leo1s-russian-military-news-pictures-thread.243988/page-501

Hey Dietrich, Wormwood is probably finished scanning your neural patterns and memory engrams. Hope you are ready for departure from this world soon. Once the scan is complete Wormwood will upload the data to a Matrix cube somewhere out in deep space. That will be your new home for all eternity.
Your Dietrich program in Taiwan's supercomputer is a joke compared to what the Matrix can do. There is one final stage that is required in order for the data on the Matrix cube to become usable. Your brain housed inside your skull must be destroyed and that's what Wormwood is going to do. The reason is that the brain is the interface junction for the soul which allows the soul to perceive and manipulate the physical world. The soul can only occupy one brain at a time so that if the biological brain is dead then the soul will look for another compatible "brain" to live in. Once the transfer is complete and your brain dies you will find yourself waking up in the Matrix cube. Everything there may appear the same, your body, your apartment, the world. Perhaps that simulated reality is more in line to what you have always wanted in life where homosexuality and transgenderism is the norm and pedophilia is legal. But keep in mind that you are not the only one there. Hundreds of millions of other souls will be there that just got recently relocated to the Matrix cube.
They will be just as evil and twisted as you so you will have to learn how to deal with them. The Matrix cube can become your heaven or hell. As for the rest of us on earth with your kind finally removed we can reshape the world into a Paradise.

Gunner65

Dietrich's newest frequent guest "Pakone Mireles":

Appears (at least on the surface) to be a decent, hard-working, family man. If he is the owner/operator of El Lucha Taco, his first name is Adam.

https://www.facebook.com/ElLuchaTaco
https://www.facebook.com/pakone.mireles

Also a gangster rap artist:
https://www.facebook.com/85raw

"Paco" posted a USMC boot camp photo:

No one would have a photo without graduating from basic training. I consider this a verification.  Whatever happened after boot camp with Mireles in the USMC is not important to me.  Shit happens. But I don't understand why he is wasting his time or involvement with Dietrich.

As I looked through the photos on his FB page, I am actually pretty impressed. Mireles seems to be successful, talented, and a very loving, happy family man.
If I were living there, I would certainly visit his Taco business and check out the "Walking Taco" special. Having worked in restaurants and bars as a cook, I know how difficult the business can be.

Of course, the cultural and sociological differences between "Paco" and me are what they are, but as with Derick Talley, I have much more respect for him than I will ever have for Douglas Dietrich.

Gunner65

I will add that Mireles does not claim to be a Marine Veteran and has divulged that at some point he received an Article 15 (NJP) and was incarcerated and awaiting a court-martial. If he was given a discharge prior to serving 180 days of active duty, he is not considered to be a veteran. At this point, I can find no reason to pursue a DOD/DMDC verification of his dates of service. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 03:50:05 PM
Dietrich's newest frequent guest

"Hello, Central Casting? This is the BASED Department calling with an important message: expect a call from someone named "Uniquesa"... Yeah, I know--don't worry about how to spell it. Now, whatever she tells you--NO MATTER WHAT--do not spell 'Cloning' with a 'Q'. That's it. That's the message. Do not call me back. Also the unexpected fifty billion dollars in your petty cash fund is actually not a mistake... Yeah, I know--you will check on that. After a few days, go buy yourself something nice, as long as it is not another phone. END OF MESSAGE."

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 05:44:41 PM
Mireles does not claim to be a Marine Veteran

So, you don't give a shit then, right? Semper fi.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 05:49:40 PM
So, you don't give a shit then, right? Semper fi.
Mireles claims to be a US Marine.  If he graduated basic training and continued to advanced infantry training he was a US Marine.  The point I am making here "Jackler", is that unlike Dietrich, he does not claim veterans' status.  So I suspect whatever occurred happened during his first 6 months of service.  I don't give a shit what it was or what the outcome was.  Mireles admits this himself but did not provide details. 

And since the NPRC is still shut down for individual record requests, I am not wasting my time.

Looks like the Dougster raked in $1.49 Australian in the chat.  💰

Gunner65

I noticed that too! lol

It is not a "superchat" donation...it seems to be linked to donations on his website that she is working on. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:10:15 PM
I noticed that too! lol

Looks like $1.06 US before the Googler takes its hunk.   So maybe what? A pack of juicy fruit?

Gunner65

This is what Dietrich gets when he coerces his followers to do shit for him.  Then he will get pissed because she fucked shit up.

Gunner65

Looks like no one is monitoring the chat?

Municipalities make bank on traffic violations.  Who knew!?!   ::)

Pelayo

Celina Conwoman probably tried to get cute by paying the fine with Australian dollars.

Gunner65

A speeding ticket and fine is a "gang-raping" according to the lisping transvestite Dietrich.

Gunner65

Someone paid 1.49 AUS for an ASS!  LOL!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:21:41 PM
A speeding ticket and fine is a "gang-raping"

Welcome... to Flavor County.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:21:41 PM
A speeding ticket and fine is a "gang-raping" according to the lisping transvestite Dietrich.

and Florida looks like a raging hardon

Pelayo

Taiwan looks like a dirty unwashed anus floating in the Pacific and its occupants Klingons.

Gunner65

Dietrich and his fellow "ELS" buddy Jameson Reese are both "Non-driving" pieces of human shit.

"Dograss...dograss" - Selana Kahn

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:29:48 PM
Dietrich and his fellow "ELS" buddy Jameson Reese are both "Non-driving" pieces of human shit.

"Dograss...dograss" - Selana Kahn

I've gotta drive tomorrow boys.  I'm so stressed. Gonna be tossing and turning all night.

Damn.

Gunner65

So where is the book deal?  Where is Peter Moon?

Pelayo

Recently ddd stated that he told the judge not to let him drive because he was afraid of killing somebody during a bout of road rage. ddd is such a bad ass doncha know.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 06:33:59 PM
Where is Peter Moon?

Wiped out in an auto accident.  Or whooping it up in the raging erection that is Florida.   Pick one.