• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

No matter how hard Dietrich tries to cover up his true identity and past by having his lackeys make up fake ones for him the truth will eventually be revealed, possibly after his death.

Gunner65

Dietrich does not allow his "lackeys" to make up false shit about himself. He creates false shit himself and uses his false "lackeys" to verify his false shit. 

Gunner65

in the end, you have a group of questionable angry male asshats lying about their own military service and defending Douglas Dietrich. WOW!

Gunner65

This is why Dietrich prefers "men" to "women

Gunner65

Because women are the first to have "promoted" him and resulted in disappointment.

Corona Kitty

What is this piece of shit saying today!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 13, 2020, 07:12:15 PM
Sunday's and Wednesday's Brig.

Alrite.  I saw all the posts, and thought maybe there was a show...

Gunner65

Michael Aquino is dead. So Douglas Dietrich is reaaranging his bullshit

Gunner65

Don't be scared Lilith , Dietrich is pinned to the ground

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2020, 06:50:17 PM
Dietrich does not allow his "lackeys" to make up false shit about himself. He creates false shit himself and uses his false "lackeys" to verify his false shit.
Dietrich lacks imagination to do that. He must be going to someone who is good at this sort of thing. I am good at making up stuff but he does not pay me or give me credit for ideas he stole from me so hell with him... ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2020, 07:28:09 PM
Michael Aquino is dead. So Douglas Dietrich is reaaranging his bullshit

He's a dick.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich has no clue. His claims are total bullshit and his slander and defamation against his detractors is bullshit. I have refuted his claims with evidence and he has no defense against it.  He continues to tell his old and embellished stories.

Gunner65

George Dietrich (then age 15) is pictured on the far left his brother is 3rd from left. 

Dietrichs' father was discharged in 1945 at the end of the war, but re-enlisted to serve a total of 24 years in the US Navy.

Gunner65

Like Detrich's personae as a vampire? Who ripped his own grandfathers penis off with his teeth at age 3?

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2020, 08:54:08 PM
Who ripped his own grandfathers penis off with his teeth at age 3?

Not really all that impressive. This little 3 year old dude got lost in the woods and hooked up with a friendly bear that took care of him for a few days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNPpINSrArI

If Dietrich got lost in the woods, a bear will mangle him to pieces. They know evil when they see or smell it.