• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich ADMITS HIS FATHER WAS A COOK!

Pelayo

Now I see how ddd operates, he pushes his racist lying con-jobs right to the limit, and if he goes to prison, all the better so he can have prison sex.

Pelayo

Hey ddd was only happy to masturbate for Danny Romero on skype.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, did you dress like a woman so the other recruits and drill instructors wouldn't pitch you shit?

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, you went into the marines during the "don't ask, don't tell" period and being the loudmouth asshole you are, you told.

Gunner65

Gunner65

Sounds like this asshat was found to be a gang member and the Marines found out about it.

I bet this fucker was isolated and may have been courts martialled.

Pelayo

Oye pacquan, tal vez tu eres un pila de mierda. Que te regresas  a cocinar los "luchas" tacos. Ja Ja ja. Pinche hijo de la chingada.

Gunner65

WRONG!  SOI is the School of Infantry.  Those recruits who are not contracted, are assigned a MOS in boot camp.  Talley is right.  Even if you are a contract PFC, you are assigned a MOS in boot-camp.  This is based on individual performance and testing.

Talley was in Puerto Rico and has never said what his actual MOS was!  And don't forget his father was a USAF Officer!

Gunner65

A bullshit story about Force Recon guarenteed. 

Pelayo

Gunner65

Dietrich has gone total bizarre now.  Changing and embellishing the lie again.

Pelayo

"They busted my old man from chief petty officer to petty officer first class because he'd been married and divorced so many times."-ddd

Gunner65

Father was busted down in rank for getting married to white women 4 times?.  I don't think so.  His father had 7 US Navy Good Conduct Medal awards with the eighth pending at his retirement.

Gunner65

This is total bullshit by Dietrich tonight.  And we know why.

Looks like a certain fly got snared in Dietrich's web of lies. During the 3rd interview he could have told him to check with John Lear who already likely knows who Dietrich is involved with which got Dietrich all mad as hell since he got exposed as a government psy-op agent. The government and even Noory likely knows who Dietrich is, his real name and family and who that guy with the same name was that got washed out of M/C basic training that Dietrich claims to be.

Gunner65

"LEGAL PLATOON"  2003 (Detained)

"JAG"

"CAMP PENDLETON"

Pelayo

No ddd, it is not the white supremacy theory that you are constantly referencing. It is the YOUR inferiority that keeps you losing time and time again. Quit your trying to get rich quick schemes.

Gunner 65 is creating a history of Dietrich that he never had. I suspect he and Dietrich are in cahoots. Both psy-ops I bet.

Pelayo

Maybe the question is "who cares is Metron whatever?"

Pelayo

Hey WAN, you're breaking the towelly ban.

Quote from: Pelayo on October 11, 2020, 09:39:45 PM
Hey WAN, you're breaking the towelly ban.

Ahhh. That's right. Pardon me thread. Imagine my embarrassment.  :-[

I bet even Moon knows more about who Dietrich is and his background than Gunner does. Try asking the man nicely Gunner and maybe he would be nice enough to tell you.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 11, 2020, 09:38:04 PM
Maybe the question is "who cares is Metron whatever?"

Good answer. I noticed you have stopped stuttering. Are the shock treatments working out then? Up the voltage.