• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 11, 2020, 07:08:14 PM
Is it hard to get a personal copy of a DD214 if you lose your original?
NO!

Pelayo

My older brother can't find his and he asked me to look in his old room at my mom's house for it. I guess he doesn't know how easy it is to get a copy.

Gunner65

Oh your NA 13164 exists Dietrich!  He could request it himself to prove me wrong!  BUT HE HAS NOT!!  Because is is a fucking LIAR!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 11, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My older brother can't find his and he asked me to look in his old room at my mom's house for it. I guess he doesn't know how easy it is to get a copy.
When was his End of Active Service Date (EAS) ?  What branch?

Gunner65

This asshole is talking about torturing "shit-birds" 

Pelayo

I think he mustered out in 1984 after about five and a half years in the navy as active. He retired after 20 years with the rest in the reserves.

Gunner65

"WW2 Veterans are a pile of stinking shit"- Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Do marines go through the Shellback crossing the equator ritual initiation?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 11, 2020, 07:16:47 PM
I think he mustered out in 1984 after about five and a half years in the navy as active. He retired with 20 years with the rest in the reserves.
His records are available. They were pre-electronic. He may have been given a microfiche copy of his SRB or "Official Military Personnel File" (OMPF) at discharge.

He can file a Form SF-180 Request for Official Military Personnel File from the NPRC.  https://www.archives.gov/personnel-records-center

Pelayo

Ha! My older brother never would say exactly what it consisted of. But he did say he had to kiss the baby.

Gunner65

What this asshole is spewing in totally false.  Dietrich is using these people with their claims, to substantiate his own.

Sorry Dietrich.  TOTAL FAIL!

Pelayo

DDD says that marines serve on submarines. I can't see that. They may ride on submarines on an insertion mission, but not as part of the crew.

Gunner65

"THE WHOLE PLATOON WAS SPENT COOKING" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

A tsunami of insane, fictitious bullshit. 

Gunner65

Why isn't Dietrich challenging my recent interview?

Pelayo

"All the veterans were idiots, except for my dad" -ddd

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 11, 2020, 07:36:40 PM
Why isn't Dietrich challenging my recent interview?
He probably doesn't want to draw attention to them. His cult followers might go find them on the internet and listen to them and realize ddd is a lying sack of shit.

Gunner65

"POOLIE" is a Delayed Enlisted Contractee...In this assholes case, JROTC.

Gunner65

Dietrich is wallowing in his own shit.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 11, 2020, 07:44:52 PM
Dietrich is wallowing in his own shit.
Yeah, the citizens of his own beloved city shit on the sidewalk and he calls marines insane. I doubt if you would catch an active duty marine shitting on a sidewalk.

Gunner65

"M-16's were manufactured by Mattel Toys" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Dietrich now claims his rifle qualification as Marksman with the M16 in boot camp was a conspiracy,  lol

Gunner65

"Firing range contests with the Army"

"Close your left eye"

"BRASS"

Pelayo

Hey guess what ddd, for every American who died in Vietnam, 10 commies died. So they weren't all that great.

Gunner65

"Human centipede recruit training and homosexuality"

"FUCKING ME UP THE ASS" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

ddd is salivating at hearing about homoerotic stories from the marines.

Pelayo

Oh for god's sake ddd, just come out of the closet and proclaim you are a flaming fag.