• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Does Noreen remember her little trip to Australia with Douglas in 2013?

Gunner65

It's normal.  I have the same habit.  The guy probably doesn't talk a lot, especially on air. Can't fault him for it, especially when he has Dietrich as a host.

Dietrich had a bad habit for many years of saying "UGH" constantly.  That sort of thing takes a lot of time repeatedly talking and presenting information to work out etc. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 11, 2020, 06:16:59 PM
It's normal.  I have the same habit.  The guy probably doesn't talk a lot, especially on air. Can't fault him for it, especially when he has Dietrich as a host.

Oh no blame. Nothing wrong with the guy running a taco truck either.  Honest work, unlike milking Uncle Sugar like DDD. Just hard to listen to.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 11, 2020, 06:23:05 PM
Oh no blame. Nothing wrong with the guy running a taco truck either.  Honest work, unlike milking Uncle Sugar like DDD. Just hard to listen to.
I agree.  It's not like we are listening to an actual interview. it's more like a group talk with Dietrich pulling the strings.

How these people are attracted to him his a fucking mystery.

Gunner65

The reason I posted photos from his Facebook page was to show the Taco Trailer etc.  He also has a wife and two kids that I did not show.  He has not talked about his USMC service yet.

Gunner65

By the way:  Dietrich has Derick Talley, Selena Kahn, Noreen Helphand, Jameson Reece, and Pakone Mireles all there.

Gunner65

Let's hear his dates of service and assignments so I can run a check on his ass too.

Gunner65

oh for fuck sake.  This is total bullshit.  Dietrich is fucking WRONG about the flag shit and this asshole is wrong too.  We don't scream about killing babies.

So this asshat served post 911.  At MCRD. 

Gunner65

This dude is reciting bullshit.  There is no "Black Friday".  And NO it was not the same time because Dietrich flunked out in Jan 1988!

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, do you know anything about the 1911 .45s manufactured by Remington?

Gunner65

In the 1980's there was a week or two of either guard duty, mess duty, etc.  Dietrich was NOT recycled!

Gunner65

July 2003 - Bit by a Brown Recluse Spider on his ass, rotting flesh, blah blah at RTB San Diego

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 11, 2020, 06:45:08 PM
July 2003 - Bit by a Brown Recluse Spider, rotting flesh, blah blah at RTB San Diego
This guy got eaten by a brown recluse spider. It wasn't pretty.     https://youtu.be/14pIrRclWTY

Gunner65

"Held back for a month to two months"(recycled as medical)...."Sugar Cookies"...

This guy is fucking full of shit!  Not allowed to shower!  "Mersa" https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mrsa/symptoms-causes/syc-20375336

Gunner65

WRONG!  Recruits do NOT pay for cleaning supplies intended for the "Squad bay".  This is total bullshit!  They pay only for their own personal hygiene.

Gunner65

This asshat was a recycle by his own admission. So he had more problems than getting bit on his ass by a fucking spider.  His gang activity may have been a reason.  He was "left out of SOI" - That says he continued to have problems after boot camp and ITS/SOI. 

Something is not right about this guy.

Pelayo

"The best part of douglas dietrich ran down the crack of his mama's ass" -R Lee Ermey

Gunner65

Suicides in boot camp...tryting to escape from MCRD?  Killed himself with a little blade from his what?  SEWING KIT?

Gunner65

Pelayo

"This is reality" -ddd     ddd wouldn't know reality if it bit him on the ass.

Gunner65

Here we go with the forgery shit.  And Dietrich booted Noreen Helphand.

Pelayo

Oh, it's okay for ddd to rant and rave and scream, but if somebody else does it, that's a no-no.

Gunner65

Dietrich continues to lie...and the facts are against him.

Gunner65

Normal "Hitch" is FOUR and 2 Years INACTIVE Reserve!

Gunner65

DIETRICH IS FULL OF SHIT!  AND NOW ATTACKS TALLEY!  Talley was a real Marine and I have checked him out!  He is legit!

Pelayo

Is it hard to get a personal copy of a DD214 if you lose your original?