• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I will continue to monitor it, but my research and that of Steve Outtrim will be considered and made more public.  But I will not be dragged into the bullshit of interviews with people west of the Mississipi after 12 PM EST all night.  My time is my time. Hell, you have my permission to use anything I have already published on my website with my permission.

Gunner65

Here we go.  Dietrich is about to vomit his surrender.  Because he cannot refute the evidence I have presented and will continue to present.  Dietrich thought he could intimidate and threaten me using continued defamation and slander, and attacks by his retarded trolls.  He is wrong.

I do not quit. And now I am publicly revealing what actually happened:  This is a 3 part interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-7bw6Kmb5U

Gunner65

What Dietrich and his cult did to me and many others for years is an example of his insanity.  It stops now.

And the details of his bullshit lies since 2008 will be made known.

It cannot be deterred or stopped.  It is coming upon Dietrich and Moon like a Tsunami.

Gunner65

Douglas Duane Dietrich is done. 

Trust me.

Gunner65

Because he cannot refute the facts I have obtained about him and his father. And he will not face me in a debate.

Gunner65

Dietrich can continue living his twisted perception of reality all he wants to. But I will continue to expose him for the pathological liar he is.

Gunner65

And he can't stop me.  It's already coming.  And he knows it!  So Fuck Him! 

If the book was banned as Dietrich claims, why does he not present it otherwise?   

Where is there any factual evidence of this?  Certainly not mentioned in the first four hours of his bullshit scree today.

Gunner65

As I said, it's coming. And I will not stop.

Gunner65

- Dietrich's book was not listed as being ISBN Registered /Copyrighted by the Library of Congress

- The book is not listed as being one of David J. West books.

- An ISBN# can be either purchased from Bowkers or assigned free of charge by Amazon when a book is self-published/sold as a Trade Book (paperback).

- An ISBN# can be assigned even before a book is ever written.

- The book is "Out of Print"

- The book has not been listed by any other bookseller but Amazon.

No copies were ever sold and there are no used copies or publications electronically by Kindle.

October 8, 2020

Apparently David J West knows Douglas Dietrich personally: As he provides a link to Dietrich's website from his own.

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 08, 2020, 08:59:01 PM
Would you believe a 2012 YouTube video?

Yes, i believe it. Dietrich has a history of absorbing anything he can use to create a story,  Including other people's work.
This particular story is an extension of his infamous Human/Ape Army created by Stalin.  Total bullshit, but eventually morphed into the story of a "patient zero" who was actually a vampire.  And the Russians created a "vampire colony" and I am certain this book was the story.

The problem is, he never actually published anything! My research shows he was assigned ISBN's (10 and 13 - old and newer) for a title with no cover ...
My guess is that he recently uploaded a cover and the info to Amazon and created a story the book has been banned since 2015.  He claims the US Government bought all the copies and destroyed them.  He claims he ordered copies that were never sent to him.

To my knowledge, Dietrich has never mentioned this "banned" book before.  I believe this a recent creation designed to gather sympathy and also claim he is a previously published author.  This is not the only book he claims to have written. Steve Outtrim noticed that bullshit claim too.

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/10/douglas-dietrich-and-red-undead-banned.html

Why he is doing this nutty bullshit now I have no idea.  And he sounds very negative and apprehensive about this first book with Peter Moon - and he should!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2020, 09:18:30 PM
Yes, i believe it. Dietrich has a history of absorbing anything he can use to create a story,  Including other people's work.
This particular story is an extension of his infamous Human/Ape Army created by Stalin.  Total bullshit, but eventually morphed into the story of a "patient zero" who was actually a vampire.  And the Russians created a "vampire colony" and I am certain this book was the story.

The problem is, he never actually published anything! My research shows he was assigned ISBN's (10 and 13 - old and newer) for a title with no cover ...
My guess is that he recently uploaded a cover and the info to Amazon and created a story the book has been banned since 2015.  He claims the US Government bought all the copies and destroyed them.  He claims he ordered copies that were never sent to him.

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/10/douglas-dietrich-and-red-undead-banned.html

Why he is doing this nutty bullshit now I have no idea.  And he sounds very negative and apprehensive about this first book with Peter Moon - and he should!

As you noted, it's pretty easy to get ISBN numbers.

Gunner65

And evidently to use a simple self-publishing software provide by Amazon to create a fake book (one with no text, no copyright, and a bullshit fake cover which does not include the co-author's name or accompanying bio) and then "publish" it to Amazon recently?

Pretty slick right?  And boost its credibility by listing a co-author David J. West!  A popular historical fiction writer!

It reeks of an act of desperation, really.  Meanwhile, Moon is on the verge of signing a contract with dumbass Dietrich and finishing his book for publication!

It just doesn't make any sense.

Gunner65

I wonder if Moon even got out of the fucking rental car at the Presidio Post Library when Dietrich led them on a "tour". Or even stepped inside.  No basement, no chimney.  But Moon is a purveyor of fiction and Dietrich is his "ticket" as were Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, Stewart Swerdlow, and others.

Gunner65

Blaming his fucking website issues on Lena Sheih is just a way for Dietrich to shit on her and conceal the incompetence of Selena Kahn who has been fucking it up for months.

And the sneaky way Peer Moon advised him during the last shit show episode was sickening.  Combine Dietrich's use of alcohol and drugs with these influences (including nutjob "Jamo Reese") and you have a total cluster-fuck -train-wreck.

And when he gets word of my YouTube interviews and blog posts about all of his fictional, lying bullshit, he may just "lost it".  I can't fucking wait!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2020, 10:08:14 PM
Dietrich's use of alcohol and drugs

Is there anything fun you let people do?

AZZERAE

Hey Gunner, my dude, I was watching some conspiracy documentary on Netflix recently, and saw Douglas Dietrich make a few remarks. It was a WTF moment, pretty wild!

Gunner65

UPDATE: October 9

Author David J. West has responded to my query regarding Douglas Dietrich's "banned book" claim.
I am withholding any comment he has made until we have communicated further and he offers and consents to my publishing his official response.

At this point, what I can say is that Dietrich has created another elaborate lie regarding this book, it's actual publishing, and of those involved.

Amazon has also been notified and may be taking a closer look.

If Moon is saying nothing definitive about the book deal then I would assume the deal never went through. What could Moon possibly write about since nobody is interested in or even believes what Dietrich has to say? He lost credibility years ago at those conferences and Dolan castrated him permanently.

Gunner65

Mr. West has responded to me and we are beginning a discussion of this.  I have given my word I will not publish anything until we have communicated further and he can prepare a more official response which I will publicly release with his permission at a later date. West has seen our 3 video interview and was very impressed.

But what I can tell you is, that once again, I have caught Dietrich in another lie.

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 09, 2020, 11:35:33 PM
Mr. West has responded to me and we are beginning a discussion of this.  I have given my word I will not publish anything until we have communicated further and he can prepare a more official response which I will publicly release with his permission at a later date. West has seen our 3 video interview and was very impressed.

But what I can tell you is, that once again, I have caught Dietrich in another lie.
Your obsession with Dietrich is like a fly's obsession with dog shit.

Gunner65

Author David J. West has responded to my query regarding Douglas Dietrich's claim.

I am withholding any comment by him (per his request) until he has time to review my research and consent to my publishing any forthcoming official response.

At this point, what I can say is that Dietrich has created another intricate and elaborate deception/lie regarding this book.  West may eventually decide not to reveal his involvement with Dietrich or the book, for obvious reasons.  But I have given him my word and now the "ball" is in his court.

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Undead-Untold-Supernatural-Soviets/dp/1499573863?fbclid=IwAR3nxfU6NLRdtSf8FYIXPt-zDW7cdbQPpReKqYgkQo3GYa2kg95onnqeToo

Gunner65

Dietrich's newest guest is Pakone Mireles:

https://www.facebook.com/pakone.mireles

Mireles also claims to be a former US Marine.

Sounds like the show is off to a rough start.

Gunner65

Yeah, Dietrich seems to be phasing out the women. And the way he and Talley are "producing" this shit is a total confusion for all of them.