• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Moon doesn't like fish, another reason why his wife sneaks around on him with younger guys.

Gunner65

My opinion is there was NO DEAL and Dietrich posted a FAKE book from 2015 instead of as a deterrent.

Gunner65

Peter Moon is floundering.. he is dead in the water.

Gunner65

Dietrich cannot refute the evidence I have presented. And "Moon" knows it.

He cannot defend his promotion or enabling of Dierich's lies. They are DONE!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 07:43:14 PM
My opinion is there was NO DEAL and Dietrich posted a FAKE book from 2015 instead of as a deterrent.
If that book was written in unintelligible Elizabethan English, it was probably written by ddd.

Gunner65

A lot of promotion by Dietrich and no fucking proof!

Pelayo

Now, if ddd claimed to have written a book entitled "Jane has two daddies, sort of" I'd believe him.

Pelayo

Oh, so ddd now claims to be able to estimate how intelligent people are by what they look like. By looking at ddd I'd estimate that he is a racist, lying, hateful, smelly, lazy, narcissistic, stupid, loud mouthed asshole.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 07, 2020, 07:55:58 PM
Oh, so ddd now claims to be able to estimate how intelligent people are by what they look like.
This is a total clusterfuck

Pelayo

"if they had my back ground...." -ddd     What back ground is that ddd? Sitting around getting high and drunk? Doing nothing of importance? Bullshitting your way through life? Nice back ground ddd.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 07, 2020, 08:02:45 PM
What back ground is that ddd? Sitting around getting high and drunk? Doing nothing of importance? Bullshitting your way through life?

Well, that worked for both Clintons for quite a little while, did it not? You should try being less judgy, honestly.

Pelayo

ddd states that there are WAY more hermaphrodites than what people think and that surgeons unilaterally assign sex to these babies and usually excise the penis to make the baby a girl. Gee, I always wondered where Vienna sausages came from.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 07, 2020, 08:04:11 PM
Well, that worked for both Clintons for quite a little while, did it not? You should try being less judgy, honestly.
Okay, I will make you a deal, I will be less judgy if you be a little more industrious. And if you think the Clinton's behavior is somehow admirable then you should re-evaluate your values.

Pelayo

Ha! ddd wasn't circumcised because the doctors were afraid if they did, he would end up a girl.

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, as moon said, it's a mindset. You are a lying sack of shit and that sets in my mind that you are a lying sack of shit.

Pelayo

ddd claims Lena Shay attacked his website and Celina Conwoman is avoiding him because she's exhausted.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, did you ever consider getting a job so that you can BUY a new computer? I mean, that's what most people would do. Oh that's right, you have no real experience except scamming people, you are lazy and a narcissist who thinks you are too good to work, and you are a lying sack of shit and all that makes you unemployable.

Pelayo

ddd says the government bought all the copies of his previous book. For god's sake ddd, just stop your lying. Nobody believes your bullshit anymore.

Gunner65

Jamo Reese should shut his fucking mouth. and pay attention.

Gunner65

Before the "shit-storm" includes himself!

Gunner65

Peter Moon is not a God and he is not a representative of L Ron Hubbard!

Gunner65

What a mess!  A total clusterfuck of shit!

Gunner65

"MY late and Sainted father taught me.. blah"

Dietrich and this raving Long Island lunatic "Jamo" are racist,  occult punks.  WOW!

Gunner65

Where is the evidence of the bullshit Dietrich posted?

About the fucking 2015 book?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 07, 2020, 08:48:52 PM
ddd says the government bought all the copies of his previous book. For god's sake ddd, just stop your lying. Nobody believes your bullshit anymore.
We will see about that. It was submitted electronically using the format I mentioned, and there is no evidence of anything but the fucking thing being listed as being no longer in print.

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/10/douglas-dietrich-and-red-undead-banned.html

Gunner65

I think it's fair to say that Peter moon and Douglas Dietrich did not sign a book deal.

Gunner65

And do NOT subscribe to any website Selina Kahn is presenting for Dietrich.  She will use your e-mail address in order to subscribe to the website.