• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Moon and Rappaport?  Imagination?  Moon continues to promote his L Ron Hubbard Scientology bullshit

Pelayo

"Hubbard had a fertile imagination." - moon       In other words, Hubbard had shit for brains.

Gunner65

WHERE IS THE BOOK (deal)?

Why has Dietrich now presented a "book" from 2015?

Gunner65

Has anyone heard of this book from 2015?  What is going on here?

Gunner65

At this point, I believe there was no contract signed between Moon and Dietrich for a series of books. But I could be wrong.

Moon's pretty classy. Has his wife on before him, then takes the stage and starts babbling about his old girlfriend of 12 years............

Gunner65

"Surrogate son hermaphroditic."  Chinese Gang brother "Beaver" and cousins..the Chines gang members?

The same "gang" who "rescued the AI life-forms from Presidio?

Pelayo

"Everybody to some extent is hermaphroditic"  -ddd      Uhmmm, no, I don't think so.

Pelayo

Moon talking about the Indians getting back at the colonial English reminded me of this excellent Night Gallery:    https://www.nbc.com/night-gallery/video/the-doll/3965940

Gunner65

"Scientology...blah blah by Vincent Barbarick. 
"PETER MOON IS FUCKING DONE!"

Pelayo

Oh jeeze, the topic of the VP debates is Corona virus. I'm sick of hearing about the Rona.

Gunner65

Peter Moon is a failure and is NOT publishing a book with Dietrich any time soon.

NO MENTION OF IT AT ALL!

Pelayo

Maybe moon can get a contract with Randy Cramer.

Popping over to Decon's show.  Take care gents.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2020, 07:18:48 PM
Popping over to Decon's show.  Take care gents.
On Patreon? Pay to listen?  Fuck that.

Pelayo

"They add a cock or turn it into a cunt"  -ddd

Gunner65

I want to witness the end of Douglas Dietrich. I will document it!  And you can quote me on that.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 07:20:37 PM
On Patreon? Pay to listen?  Fuck that.

It's free if you want it to be but you've got higher priorities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaA-7Gdn51w

Gunner65

Back to attacking the Jews?  WTF?  This is Peter Moon (Vincent Barbarabrick ).

Pelayo

I don't think we'll see the end of ddd quite yet, I hear one of the networks plans to put out a show along the lines of "Everybody loves Raymond." They are going to call it "Everybody hates douglas dietrich."

Pelayo

Hey Derek, maybe you can find a fat mermaid to ride along in the right seat who'll give you hummers while you drive.

Gunner65

"Learning and taking in information" - Derrick Talley

Gunner65

"Douglas Dietrich website is under construction"  ?

Gunner65

NO MENTION of the previously presented bullshit>

Pelayo

There you go Derek, black oLIVES matter.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 07:23:04 PM
I want to witness the end of Douglas Dietrich. I will document it!  And you can quote me on that.

.o7

Gunner65

Vinney Barbarick has visited Douglas Dietrich, and we have no indication of a contract for a deal.