• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 06:08:58 PM
So Peter Moon's wife is the first guest. A Romanian woman about 30-35 years old.

What a snooze fest.

Gunner65

She hasn't seen NYC since it was locked down last March.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 05:58:30 PM
Talley is monitoring the chat.  He will only be there for an hour or so.  Dietrich is using Talley's computer to Livestream.

Dietrich's "MY CULTURE"  lol  what fucking culture is that?
ddd's culture is the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ scene.

Calling a Romanian a Gypsy.   Ouch - DDD. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 06:08:58 PM
A Romanian woman about 30-35 years old.

She sounds Romanian. Impressive CGI.

Gunner65

lol!  Poor Gypsie girl from Romania. Tell us about it..."Yosemite and all the homeless people. ?  WTF?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 06:15:18 PM
lol!  Poor Gypsie girl from Romania. Tell us about it..."Yosemite and all the homeless people. ?  WTF?
Yeah, I wonder how much moon paid for her.

Gunner65

"Real meat and real fries in Romanian MacDonalds.  Not like all processed food in the USA"

Gunner65

"Whatever anyone says in the US about Romania and Gypsies in not true"

Pelayo

"Whatever they say about gypsies here is untrue." -guest      You mean gypsies don't steal people's children? Them and other stuff too.

What the hell is she talking about?  Borat's Romanian School of Scientology   LoL.  Jesus.

Gunner65

"The Mandella image is so important" - Douglas Dietrich

Detrich's chat is confused:

Maria Gregoric
​Most Italians I grew up with hate Romanians. When a Romanian couple moved in next door to me in a 99% Italian neighborhood it was a challenge for me to change minds but I did.

impalerthemonarch
​Why did the Italians not like them?

impalerthemonarch
​My neighbor is Italian, from what he told me Italians dont like Irish or blacks either he even got into it with a Filipino whom he said hurt his sister dating her but out here they human traffick..

Maria Gregoric
​A threat to their culture but ironically they have many similarities in culture and values. The language is also very similar

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2020, 06:10:52 PM
What a snooze fest.
Yeah, I wish ddd would let out a WTPOS once in a while just to let us know it's the same old crackpot talking.

Quote from: Pelayo on October 07, 2020, 06:27:51 PM
Yeah, I wish ddd would let out a WTPOS once in a while just to let us know it's the same old crackpot talking.

Make sure you shoot the Dougster a little something for the effort.

Gunner65

This is a tactical move by Peter Moon.  He sends out his wife to do her thing to bore everyone and then come in to talk.  This is a game/tactic that Moon is using but he knows that Dietrich will eventually blow his top.  Nice try Vinney.  Where is the fucking book contract Vinney?

Pelayo

No wonder ddd is being nice to the guest, at the beginning of WW2 Romania was an Axis power. They changed sides in August 1944. A brief history here: https://medium.com/history-of-yesterday/why-romania-switched-sides-in-ww-ii-583d53c47e7

Gunner65

No wonder Dietrich has used Selena Kahn as a tool.  Dietrich is so predictable it is obvious.

"When you talk to Romanians, you feel like you are talking to God"

Detroit has a pretty decent Romanian population. I've talked to gobs of them but none of them seen Godlike.

Pelayo

Romanian is one of several languages that evolved from Latin. Next time I talk to a Romanian I think I will try a little pig Latin on him.

Gunner65

I want to hear Peter Moon explain why Dietrich did or did not sign a book contract!

Not his wife rant on about what Dierich wants her to!

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 06:38:07 PM
"Hidden and suppressed Romanian history of WW2" - Douglas Dietrich

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_in_World_War_II

Kind of left old Paulus's ass hanging in the wind.  Ooops.  That made the Dougster's Dad big big mad.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 06:41:35 PM
I want to hear Peter Moon explain why Dietrich did or did not sign a book contract!

That comes about hour 13 in the show.  You got time yet.  Make some jiffy pop.

Gunner65

You can bet the typing is Peter Moon "getting clear" about WTF Dietrich is going to say after his Romanian wife shuts up...

Pelayo

I used to love Jiffy Pop. It was great!

Gunner65

Oh for fucks sake...Blade Movie series..."My country is watched over..forbidden for them with spiritual significance" 

Just gave a solicitor caller a good dose of Dietrich.  Works great!