• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 07, 2020, 12:57:16 PM
Look. I'll be honest here. The idea of Russian vampires feeding on Nazis is hilariously entertaining.
Or Nazi Vampires feeding on Nazis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENYbJTTNseU

Gunner65

October 7, 2020

Dear Mr. West:

I am a former US Marine and investigative researcher. I have investigated the claims made by Douglas Duane Dietrich since 2016. Dietrich has claimed as of today, that Amazon banned a book published in June 2015 titled "Red Dead - The Untold True Story of the Supernatural Soviets". While investigating this I noticed that you were listed as being co-author while Dietrich makes no official acknowledgment of this.

I am writing to present what I have found so far for your review, and inquire whether or not you were ever involved in the writing or publication of this book.  I would also like you to comment on whether or not you have ever had any involvement for any reason with Douglas Duane Dietrich.  I suspect Dietrich's claim to have published this book may be a fabrication as he has not mentioned this book prior to today as far as I know.

I have compiled the information here for your review: https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/10/douglas-dietrich-and-red-undead-banned.html

I appreciate your assistance,

Respectfully,

Richard K. Cole, Jr.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 01:07:48 PM
Or Nazi Vampires feeding on Nazis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENYbJTTNseU

Ha ha. Either way, win!

They referred to the Twilight show in that interview, seems ddd just picked something out of the pop media to blather about. lol

Does he ever have a straight story to tell? I'm guessing not. 

Gunner65

I would place the ratio at 1:50 (true vs untrue).

Quote from: Pelayo on October 06, 2020, 08:57:58 PM
My sister is a psychologist who could give you some advice. Maybe you should have majored in something marketable and useful to society than some lame brained philosophy degree. Dork.
Hey just a moment. What do you mean Philosophy is lame brained ? It is psychology that is brain butchering, used by all evildoers to turn sane people into crazy ones. Look at Dietrich and Gunner 65 for example. I bet both were sane before the military psychologists got to them with their psychosis inducing meds in the Marine Corps along with the infamous brainwashing Stockholm Syndrome inducing basic training which turn all of the men gay or they hope to. Won't be surprised if MK Ultra designed the whole thing for them to cause identity defragmentation. Now philosophy is a science for the thinking man. Superior to physics and mathematics since you use logic and reasoning instead of cryptic nonsensical mathematics which pollute the mind.

Gunner65

Dietrich's cosplay photo of the day:
https://www.facebook.com/776799482714974/photos/a.777148202680102/1167720890289496/

AILIADE Short Cosplay Wigs Man Melanie Martinez White And Black Natural Synthetic Wigs for Boy Women Anime Lolita Vacation Party

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4001115063184.html?spm=2114.12057483.0.0.63a112fbVtNOtj

Gunner65

ISBN# Search:  Shows publication date of December 2015 (Not June 25, 2015)

NO BOOK COVER AVAILABLE - BOOK LISTED ON AMAZON AS BEING "OUT OF PRINT" - NOT BANNED

Did Dietrich recently "create" a book cover and upload it to the Amazon page?

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 05, 2020, 05:29:09 PM
Thanks, WAN.  I did make a couple of minor mistakes but inadvertently made the corrections.  1.  I said "YB-355" instead of  JB-355 (July 7 1941 document)
2. I said the first combat for the Flying Tigers was "January 20, 1941" (It was December 20, 1941).  3. When I was talking about the USS Pittsburgh, I said it had a crew of 50 0r 60.  That was while it was being built.  Its crew was over 1,000 at the time it was commissioned and some came aboard just before it's "shake-down-down cruise in 1944. These are lots of dates to remember and may seem like a small issue, it was late at night and I was a bit tired.  Dietrich will certainly notice them and use them against me.

I picked up on the last two little bobbles but one hell of a nice job overall.

I'm glad that old George actually got some sea duty in during the war.  Looking at those records there seemed to a good size gap but as a professional sailor glad he got to take part.  Luckily for him, he wasn't on a heavy cruiser at Guadalcanal or there might not have been any DDD.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 12:14:32 PM
Beyond Ghosts Episode 45 â€" Interview with Doug Dietrich about WWII Russian Vampires
Posted by "beyond ghosts" on Wednesday, 2 December 2009.
http://beyondghosts.planetparanormal.com/?p=93

Audio: http://beyondghosts.planetparanormal.com/wp-content/downloads/bgip45doug.mp3

Dietrich claimed he was "working for the State of California at that time (2009) as a "documents destruction expert." 

Employed a female co-writer who had a nervous break-down dealing with the material.

Said Vampires were used by the Russians to kill German civilians and troops in Berlin in 1945.

Fresh Dietrich. Nice find.  Back in the days when he still had hopes of being the next Ed Dames or Joshua P. Warren.  Now all he has is hate and 22 listeners.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2020, 03:55:40 PM
I picked up on the last two little bobbles but one hell of a nice job overall.

I'm glad that old George actually got some sea duty in during the war.  Looking at those records there seemed to a good size gap but as a professional sailor glad he got to take part.  Luckily for him, he wasn't on a heavy cruiser at Guadalcanal or there might not have been any DDD.
Very true about Guadalcanal when the Kamikaze activity was at its height during those previous battles of Leyte and the Philippine Sea. The Marianas etc.  The USS Pittsburgh did tow the USS Franklin for over 12 hours, but not because of a Kamikaze strike.  It was because a single aircraft managed to get through and drop a single accurate bomb.  The Japanese aircraft was shot down by a Navy fighter immediately after.

In fact, the threat of Kamakaze attacks was rare during the battles of Iwo Jima and Okinawa.  The Japs had few pilots or planes left to attack anything.

The impressive trait is that his father chose to reenlist in the Navy.  My guess is that he stayed with USS Pittsburgh in Washington (Bremerton) until August or September 1945 and the end of the War.  And then made his way back home to Rochester, NY. 

I should have noted that the rating of "Storekeeper" in the Navy is similar to being in "supply" in other branches.  So his progression from cook to "Supply NCO" was probably very respected. As I noted, he was awarded 7 Good Conduct Medals. And his duty assignment to Taipei, Taiwan was probably on his "choice list" after already serving 20 years.  :)

At least I had an opportunity to get all of this out there.  It is a solid basis for any future interviews.

Gunner65

And by the way, "SENTIENT HUMAN SUBSPECIES " means vampires.  ::)

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 04:55:42 PM
And by the way, "SENTIENT HUMAN SUBSPECIES " means vampires.  ::)

Ha! I've been putting that find of yours to good use today.  When some earnest young person calls to implore me to vote for Candidate X, I've been saying hold on a sec and play them some of DDD's talk from the vampire show.

Gunner65

I expect that Dietrich and his retarded cult followers will attack me any shit-show now.  We will see.

Gunner65

Psycho/retard and Air Force ELS reject Jameson Reese "Jamo" starts the shit-show by vomiting the latest news.  Talking about Jews not abiding by the rules in NYC.

Gunner65

Former Marine, confused Theologian and lover of fat mermaids Derrick Talley chimes in to bust on the Jews too, in Chicago etc.

Gunner65

Peter Moon is joining the shit show with his vomit.  All of them seem wasted or otherwise not serious about anything.  And this is the "PRE-SHOW"

"THE VAMPIRE IS THE JEW"

Gunner65

(By the way, I am recording using a brand new system with 1TB Hard Drive and 8 GB RAM.)

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 05:50:17 PM
Peter Moon is joining the shit show with his vomit.  All of them seem wasted or otherwise not serious about anything.  And this is the "PRE-SHOW"

"THE VAMPIRE IS THE JEW"

It's brutal.  At least the Mask Hole showed up in chat.

Gunner65

Talley is monitoring the chat.  He will only be there for an hour or so.  Dietrich is using Talley's computer to Livestream.

Dietrich's "MY CULTURE"  lol  what fucking culture is that?

Gunner65

Dietrich just deleted a comment and starts the shit show. 23 watching, no activity in the chat. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2020, 05:58:30 PM

Dietrich's "MY CULTURE"  lol  what fucking culture is that?

He is his "Father's" Son:

Jackstar

"48 hours in San Francisco" sounds like a bad spin at Thunderdome.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2020, 06:02:42 PM
He is his "Father's" Son:

I thought it was his "Homeland and heartland" of Taiwan?

Gunner65

Toured the Library!  LOL  "WHERE IS de BASEMENT Incinerator DOUGRAS?"  "Dere is no chimnrey" OMG

Gunner65

So Peter Moon's wife is the first guest. A Romanian woman about 30-35 years old.