• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 07:41:33 PM
I'm starting with video number 1.

As much as I'd I would like to join you for this watch party, I'm I am on the move and I can't cannot get to it just yet.

Scusi. Mille regretie.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2020, 03:12:06 PM
Like you really give a shit Jackler.

It's It is true that I'm I am a little salty & constipated these days--damn, who isn't is not?--but... Brother, I am here to tell you: you look like you got a condition.

~SS^SF~

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2020, 07:47:06 PM
The Navy SEAL claim at 13 min

By the way, just in case you are really as dense as you are choosing to appear to be, I think that is serious business as well.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 07:48:00 PM
Hehehe, all these guys are really good at sounding sincere.

"Lying better" was offered as an elective on Asgard, but I did not take it--mostly because there were not any cute girls there that were not already whores, and Homey does not play that.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 07:49:03 PM
By the way, just in case you are really as dense as you are choosing to appear to be, I think that is serious business as well.
Go to bed Jack, you have to get up early and start your work week. Oops, nevermind.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 07:48:00 PM
Hehehe, all these guys are really good at sounding sincere.
All of them, have spent years preparing their stories before they went public.  In Cramer's case, 10-15 years.  In Dietrich's case, 30 years! 

Gunner65

Let me know when you go to part 2 Pelayo.

Pelayo

Just started 02. Talking about the Australian woman.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 07:51:40 PM
Go to bed Jack

Eat shit, Fucko.

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 07:51:40 PMyou have to get up early and start your work week. Oops, nevermind.

Said the grasshopper to the squirrel. Look, look, read, read--your failure to properly prepare for these end times is absolutely not my responsibility, and frankly I think your jealousy does not look good on you at all.

Is this really the man that your mother would want you to be? Just ask yourself that one question tonight while you say your prayers before bed. Peace out, my nigga

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2020, 07:52:16 PM
All of them, have spent years preparing their stories before they went public. 

None of that will stand versus the truth. /flex

Gunner65

(Meanwhile, Dietrich is back with Zoghet trying to produce the show and it sounds like a bunch of idiots).

Pelayo

Oh yeah Jack, make sure you take your pills tonight, it sounds like you have neglected to take them lately.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 07:58:05 PM
None of that will stand versus the truth. /flex
That's right Jackler.  All of their lies and bullshit will not stand against the truth. 

Pelayo

Gunner65

Dietrich is using an obsolete operating system and using/depending on his cult to enable him.  And blames YouTube s new format and the ghost of MICHAEL AQUINO lol

Pelayo

Woo hoo Jack, Halloween is coming up! You get to go out as a Jack-0-Lantern. A-gain.

Gunner65

This dude "Packwan" is a new guy.  You can hear Dietrich's PC doing some heavy breathing.  Lots' of Dietrich typing

Pelayo

Oye ese, digame como hacer las tortillas.

Gunner65

This is what a "Prep cook" or a "Sous chef" would do. To prepare soup or sauce. But this asshat was high and drunk and shredded lettuce!  TACO TACO

Gunner65

lol Dietrich is trying to get Krystal River and Noreen Helphand on!  Helphand is the same slut he experienced his "Australia Nightmare" LIE

Gunner65

The dude you are hearing is Brandon Young!

Pelayo

Is Brandon another white guy who tells everybody he is black?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 08:22:31 PM
Is Brandon another white guy who tells everybody he is black?
No, that's Jamo Reese.

This guy is another liar from Dietrich's past:  https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

"Jamo" is a newcomer and wants to be Dietrich's protege