• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 06:31:08 PM
Right on! When is that coming out?
THE CRAMER INTERVIEW HAS BEEN OUT FOR TWO WEEKS!  THE DIETRICH INTERVIEW SINCE FRIDAY~

Pelayo

ddd needs another executrix producer. In that one clip with ddd and moon he admits Lena Shay told ddd to take a hike because she had had it with his temper tantrums.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2020, 06:32:03 PM
THE CRAMER INTERVIEW HAS BEEN OUT FOR TWO WEEKS!  THE DIETRICH INTERVIEW SINCE FRIDAY~
Really? I didn't know. Did you post the videos in here or on your blogspot? I'm talking about with the Nexus guy, not Mack Wood.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 06:33:40 PM
ddd needs another executrix producer. In that one clip with ddd and moon he admits Lena Shay told ddd to take a hike because she had had it with his temper tantrums.
The problem I think is that Dietrich is using Derreck Talley's system to Livestream because his cannot handle it.  Another case of Dietrich using and manipulating others to facilitate himself!  And you are absolutely right about Lena Sheigh!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 06:34:52 PM
Really? I didn't know. Did you post the videos in here or on your blogspot? I'm talking about with the Nexus guy, not Mack Wood.
The OUTLINE AND RESEARCH IS HERE:  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/09/douglas-duane-dietrich-exposed.html

The YouTube interviews are HERE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDDzUPkw-62lGh9XKjjEmKg

What ARE you talking about?  I posted all of the interviews HERE as soon as they were on YouTube!  This has been going on for over two weeks now!

Gunner65

Dietrich is "Dead in the Water" tonight with total loss of power and communication at this point.

Pelayo

Okay, now I know what you are talking about.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2020, 06:43:45 PM
Dietrich is "Dead in the Water" tonight with total loss of power and communication at this point.

The Telephone Pole of the Damned wins again!

Gunner65

Pelayo: I don't understand why you seem so confused. There are NO YouTube videos of Mack Wood or Duncan Rhodes - These are interviews over the past two weeks I have done with "Points on the Curve" and John Mackenzie.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2020, 06:46:55 PM
The Telephone Pole of the Damned wins again!
AH LOL!  And we have already determined that the pole in question IS NOT in front of Dietrich's house WAN~He lied!  It's somewhere down the street where the woman was able to find a place to park her Toyota Tocoma pickup.

So who took that photo?  Who is the woman?  It's all a fucking bizarre mystery.

Gunner65

By the way WAN, Part one of my interview is all about Dietrich's father's Navy service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-7bw6Kmb5U&t=4s

Pelayo

I watched a couple of videos with that guy that were posted in this forum, but he said he was going to check into Cramer, I saw none that actually listed all of Cramer's BS.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 06:51:26 PM
I watched a couple of videos with that guy that were posted in this forum, but he said he was going to check into Cramer, I saw none that actually listed all of Cramer's BS.
Do you realize how many hours that might take?  Holy fuck Pelayo!  He interviewed me mostly about Cramer's military service claims and the GoFundMe investigation.

WTF!

Gunner65

I have been posting this shit for over two weeks and you guys seem to have no clue what is going on!  WTF  I have posted the actual videos!

The first three about Cramer were blank screen audio, the second three are about Dietrich with a photo of me taken in France in 1987.

Pelayo

Go ahead and click on that link to POTC you posted and tell me which video is about Randy Cramer. I don't see it.

Gunner65

Anyway as far as tonight goes, I bet the "Fur" is flying in the Dietrich camp right now. I bet Dietrich intended to use occultist Brendon Young and nutcase insane attack boy "Jamo" Reese to assist him in attacking me and John Mackenzie for our recent interview (videos) exposing him.

Gunner65

Pelayo:  Holy fuck man. All you have to do is click "playlists" on "Points on the Curve" YT Channel and "Randy Cramer" and it's there.  I posted the actual videos here last week and have done so again tonight!  Why is there so much fucking confusion about this?

Pelayo

OK, I see it now. Hey man, I don't know all the ins and outs of Youtube. Gimme a break.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 07:29:41 PM
OK, I see it now. Hey man, I don't know all the ins and outs of Youtube. Gimme a break.
I can understand it Pelayo.  And the way Mackenzie posts his shit is his "daily blogs" and then puts them into his playlists is confusing.  But the fact is I have done hours of interviews with him about Dietrich and Cramer over the past two weeks.

He has his own system of promoting his channel and I have nothing to do with that. But I just did the best I could including purchasing a decent headset and spending many hours preparing outlines based on my previous research.  It was a lot of work for me to do it.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 07:36:28 PM
Listening to it now.
Which one?  Copy the link and post it so we can be listening to the same thing

Gunner65

OK.. Video one what? Give me a timestamp of where you are

Pelayo

Hey, I just thought of something. What do you think of Bob Lazar?

Gunner65

The Cramer or Dietrich Video one?
All you have to do is post what you are listening to! 

Gunner65

Pelayo

Right now I'm about 12 minutes into Randy Cramer exposed 01.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 07:44:33 PM
Right now I'm about 12 minutes into Randy Cramer exposed 01.
OK..I will get on that