• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

"GOOGLE MAPS GOOGLE MAPS" - Hey asshole Taffer...you are not showing me ANYTHING!

You can go on Google Street View and count fucking telephone poles and trees and look at windows and doors.  But it does not change Dietrich's address for the past 30 fucking years! YOU DUMBASS

You obviously have a short memory Gunner. I clearly recall Dietrich asking for donations perhaps 2 years ago and that he asked that it be sent to his address on Green St. somewhere in the 700 block, exact building number I don't know. Dietrich did a good job of erasing this old address from his past videos but I am still looking.

Gunner65

Photo of Dietrich and unidentified woman:  taken down the street from his house (1242) ..Dietrich is wearing platform soled shoes

Gunner65

Guesses on the identity of the woman are welcome.  Who is it?  My bet is his "Australia Vacation" partner Noreen Helphand!   circa 2012-13

And that her Toyota Tacoma?  Good thing it wasn't made before 1980 because according to Dietrich, it would be made from the melted steel of US Navy Aircraft carriers.

Does anyone notice this girl appears to be petite and all tits? ( just saying)  :) Cause Dietrich is 5'6 without his fucking lifts.  What a fucking lying piece if shit.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 02, 2020, 09:21:15 PM
You are such a clown Gunner. I expected this from you so no surprise there. Dietrich is obviously not standing in front of his house in the photo. Not even across the street from it on either addresses. Who knows where this place actually is.
No, ddd is not standing in front of his house but if you look closely you can see him squatting and taking a shit in the gutter which is the wont of most of the drug addled denizens of shit city. Actually, ddd would prefer to use his own toilet but being so full of shit he regularly clogs it up rendering it unusable. And being so embarrassed to let a plumber come in to his filthy hoarder house to unclog the shitter, he prefers to shit in the gutter alongside all the other insane SJWs that mill about in the streets and riot from time to time.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 02, 2020, 10:22:58 PM
Guesses on the identity of the woman are welcome.  Who is it?  My bet is his "Australia Vacation" partner Noreen Helphand!   circa 2012-13

And that her Toyota Tacoma?  Good thing it wasn't made before 1980 because according to Dietrich, it would be made from the melted steel of US Navy Aircraft carriers.

Does anyone notice this girl appears to be petite and all tits? ( just saying)  :) Cause Dietrich is 5'6 without his fucking lifts.  What a fucking lying piece if shit.
I used to deliver pebble lime and coke fines to a steel plant in Seattle. Upon entering the plant one had to drive through a radiation detector. Obviously my loads would never be radioactive, but they were mainly examining scrap steel haulers. Always wondered if some of those ships that were in atom bomb tests eventually got scrapped and the steel was still radioactive.

Gunner65

It will be interesting to see if Dietrich has heard my interview (3 parts) with John Mackenzie on Thursday.  If he has it will probably be the same lies and slander in response. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-7bw6Kmb5U

Jackstar

Thank you for the link, Gunner. I am glad that they taught you how to use hyperlinks at Quantico.

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 03:03:29 PM
Thank you for the link, Gunner. I am glad that they taught you how to use hyperlinks at Quantico.
Like you really give a shit Jackler.  I guess they never encouraged you to have any initiative to find things yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/Renegade-Military-Historian-776799482714974

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 04, 2020, 05:47:04 PM
14 viewers
Dietrich sounds hyped and nasty..the presence of Brandon Young as a possible guest may be interesting as well as Peter Moon.

Jameson Reese is just a fucking psychopath attack troll who got tossed from the USAF with an EAS just like Dietrich did from the USMC.

Gunner65

Pacquan Morales?  Ex-Marine blah blah.

Pelayo

Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, blessed Sunday to all the gangstalkers.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2020, 06:08:11 PM

LIVESTREAM IS DOWN!  Published to YouTube after 25  minutes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-F9s4ih8Ofd1dRDrtSz3w

Never even made it over tonight.  Was finishing up the Gabcast from last night.  I guess I'll live w/o Dietrich.   

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 06:17:00 PM
Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, blessed Sunday to all the gangstalkers.
Dietrich has deleted the previous Livestream and is starting over - I guess.  And yes, all Dietrich "gang stalkers" are welcome.

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2020, 06:20:49 PM
Blessed Sunday WAN.

TY Sir.  Hope all is well with you, Gunner and the thread.

Gunner65

Perhaps using Talley's bandwidth is causing the problem...as well as so many "guests" on tap.

This show is a total clusterfuck...Dietrich was begging for a producer just before he lost his stream. 

Pelayo

Still kinda sad in this neck of the woods. Last week we had to put down my mom's little dog. He was the best dog I ever met. But my brother is bringing a new cutie out from CA next Saturday.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2020, 06:22:26 PM
TY Sir.  Hope all is well with you, Gunner and the thread.
Yeah WAN thanks for stopping by.  Please review my recent interview with John Mackenzie of "Points on the Curve" if you have time...shit, if Dietrich's shit show gets canceled tonight we could listen to that instead! HEHE  :)

Pelayo

Gunner, are you gonna do a series on Major Randy "asswipe" Cramer?

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2020, 06:25:51 PM
Yeah WAN thanks for stopping by.  Please review my recent interview with John Mackenzie of "Points on the Curve" if you have time...shit, if Dietrich's shit show gets canceled tonight we could listen to that instead! HEHE  :)

Ah, I didn't know.  It's on the list now.

Pelayo