• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

https://youtu.be/0h6raGs2V_0
He had a place in Oakland too in 2017? Dietrich must be loaded.

Gunner65

Listen carefully Taffer:  I will not waste my time on your ridiculous bullshit.  There are many tools at your disposal.  Including the "photo" of the infamous telephone pole.

Take note of the trees, the architecture of the houses, windows and doors (ARCHES) and the fact that Dietrich may have stood with a woman across the street. 
Was that her silver Toyota Tacoma? And that Dietrich lies about everything.  Use Google Streetview etc.

Do you want me to post the original photo?  Because you won't be able to do shit without it. 

Gunner65

You can also use various real estate listings to verify the address which Dietrich has claimed publicly to have lived for the past 30 years.

Or you can take a long drive to San Francisco and park whatever you are driving in front of his shitspace using GPS.

We can only assume there is a fucking pole...somewhere...but you are correct!  It is NOT at the direct front of Dietrichs window!

Please post that photo. I am sure it has nothing to do with what you are trying to prove.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 02, 2020, 08:15:46 PM
Please post that photo. I am sure it has nothing to do with what you are trying to prove.
You are correct!  It has to do with what YOU are trying to prove!  Not me,

Gunner65

Shit, Taffer.  If you can't research and gather evidence for yourself how can you accuse people of being full of shit?

4 Minutes left

Gunner65

And all of this because Dietrich claimed there was a"telephone pole" in front of his window?  Since when did Dietrich's word mean anything?  You dumbass

Gunner65

Hey "Sneacky" Taffer: This is not a game. And you can try to manipulate me but all of it is a waste of my time.  I know the truth.  And I have paid for finding it.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 02, 2020, 08:49:23 PM
Can't see it. Can you post a link?
you are a very poor researcher Taffer, I did post the link for you https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/

I know from past dealings with you Gunner that you NEVER give a straight answer to a simple question... ;D

A more direct link please. I don't want to read through all that.

Gunner65

Concentrate on what you just said for a moment...You contest that 1242 Green Street is the address, so you want me to give you a photo lol

Gunner65

All of what?  The 3 fucking years of research on Dietrich?  To Find a fucking reference to a fucking "telephone pole"?  LOL  You are a fucking idiot Taffer.

OK Taffer: You lazy asshole  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2018/10/dd-and-pole.html

Gunner65

Can you tell me when the photo was taken?  What year was it? Who is the woman?  Is that her silver Toyota Tacoma?  Is it possible she parked down the street?

Look at the trees..positions of telephone poles and other houses is the picture.  Is the road uphill or downhill?  Are there Distinctive windows? 

And why do you contest the 1242 Green Street address as being associated with Dietrich when it has not changed for 30 years?

Gunner65

Buildings and trees.  Poles can be replaced, trees can be removed. Buildings stay. Look across the street.  And who took the photo? 

Distinctive door features...arches...windows

You are such a clown Gunner. I expected this from you so no surprise there. Dietrich is obviously not standing in front of his house in the photo. Not even across the street from it on either addresses. Who knows where this place actually is.

Gunner65

It's not fun anymore Taffer.  Dietrich is a fucking asshole and we are exposing him.  I have accommodated you thus far but you are unreasonable.  I am done with your stupid, minuscule, deterrent bullshit.

Okay I know where that photo was taken . Dietrich and the girl is standing near 1262 Green St. The buildings behind them have a unique appearance that is also shown in Google maps.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zItc-MeOjLI/W7qzWFxv-iI/AAAAAAAAAl8/XUkNlQhCA-gQbU8A7d2f0SiFWHyws_0KgCLcBGAs/s1600/23926344_1621482191228579_1867264371186576476_o.jpg
https://goo.gl/maps/Gc7r4aqRpCruX3D19

Gunner65

PROVE IT!   Save your findings!  "Dietrich and the girl is standing near 1262 Green St."

Who is the girl?

I just did. A link to your Blog site and Google maps. Compare the two pictures.

Hey Gunner,
How should I know who the girl is? Means nothing to me. Obviously you are becoming unglued by all this. Please take a stress pill and calm down. And you did not go to Google maps link I provided did you? You see only what you want to see. That is not the mark of a competent researcher.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 02, 2020, 09:44:58 PM
Hey Gunner,
How should I know who the girl is? Means nothing to me. Obviously you are becoming unglued by all this. Please take a stress pill and calm down.
Here you go dumbass.

Google maps. Google maps. Google maps. Get it through your shell shocked brain.... ;D