• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

ddd's whole persona is preaching hate for America, hate for the armed services, hate for white people, revises American history grotesquely, and has the nerve to accuse others of practicing hate.

Gunner65

And L/Cpl Richard K Cole, Jr. is the US Marine who will expose him.

"END OF STORY"

(Remember how Dietrich used that phrase?)

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2020, 08:25:54 PM
And L/Cpl Richard K Cole, Jr. is the US Marine who will expose him.

"END OF STORY"

(Remember how Dietrich used that phrase?)
Indeed I do. I believe it was during that radio show that ddd claims he was ambushed when they refuted his claim the japs won WW2.

Gunner65

YES! That was!  It was his interview with Godlike Productions? or something like that.  I don't know if the video still exists, but yes, that was the origin.

Pelayo

Ha! He didn't say it once, he kept repeating it. "End of story, end of story, END OF STORY!!!!!!!!"

Gunner65

I think I had the audio at some point and I even created soundbites of Dietrich from it. But his use of the phrase "End of Story" was classic Dietrich.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 30, 2020, 08:37:32 PM
Ha! He didn't say it once, he kept repeating it. "End of story, end of the story, END OF STORY!!!!!!!!"
Yes!  I even made a YouTube video with a song of the same title, and put Dietrich's phrase in every verse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtJeovKTL_s

Pelayo

He had that audio clip in that one web site under the category of "ambushes."

Pelayo

Hey ddd, have you corrected that problem you have of sniffing people's butts?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 30, 2020, 08:42:14 PM
He had that audio clip in that one web site under the category of "ambushes."
Yes and I had it once, but I cannot find it. (and 2 computers and 4 years later).

Pelayo

lame-o reveals what a racist pervert he is.

Pelayo

;D
Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2020, 08:55:00 PM
Yes and I had it once, but I cannot find it. (and 2 computers and 4 years later).
Yeah, I think it was on that website that ddd had got shut down.

Gunner65

Yes, Dietrich at that time frequently used the phrase "End of Story".  Now he has retarded, psychotic assoles like "Jamo Reese" talking about "hobgoblins"

Gunner65

WTF!  This asshat suppresses his attractions to women during  COVID by using drugs?

Gunner65

Dietrich is now featuring this asshole over Talley as his guest/host.  Jemison Reese is a 36-year-old white dude who is presenting himself as being black.  And angry  like Dietrich.

Dietrich sets "Jamo" up to rant about shit as he takes a cocaine break.

Gunner65

We can hear Dietrich arranging shit around himself and typing on his keyboard,

Gunner65

"Jamo" calls for a "call to arms' in the hood against whites

Gunner65

This is a waste of time.  Dietrich is using Jamo retard boy for a reason.  Almost 4 hours in, Dietrich is preparing to  start his own "narrative"

Gunner65

I have the data on this little punk asshole.  And I will confirm his claims of service also. He has already admitted to being an ELS. So the fucker is a pathological freak like Dietrich.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, maybe you should go to some street fair in which they feature victims of the racist jap empire. You know, starting with the heroic survivors of the sneaky jap attack at Pearl Harbor. Or those who survived the atrocities of the Bataan Death march. Or any one of the hundreds of thousands of victims of the racist jap empire such as the forced "comfort women."

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on September 30, 2020, 07:00:45 PM
Sorry Jack, I don't care where in the world you find yourself but you either  have to work or you have nothing. Thinking you are entitled to other people's stuff and taking it from them is no different than thievery.

Nice false choice.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2020, 09:23:18 PM
WTF!  This asshat suppresses his attractions to women during  COVID by using drugs?

I heard that this is an option now, but I am old school, and prefer nagging them until they run for the hills. It works every time, eventually.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2020, 06:05:13 PM
The house Dietrich has lived in since 1986 was built in 1910.  This bullshit about having an intact wooden ship hull incorporated into the structure would be impossible.
Think about it.   https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2018/12/1242-green-st.html

1242 is the building in the center of the photo.  Dietrich lives on the ground floor with his bedroom in what should be the living room.  Behind the large front windows.

That is not the address Dietrich gave a few years ago. He had another address on Green St. which is this: https://goo.gl/maps/Ws61QWKU399iFGeF8
He complained about a telephone pole with a bright light just outside his window which he claimed was beaming some harmful energy at him to drive him crazy and fry his electronics.

It is curious that the houses that Dietrich claimed he lives in has a similar architectural design at both locations... ;D
My suspicion is that he doesn't live in either. It is likely a hoax in order to throw off his pursuers that want to harm or kill him which probably number in the legions.

Quote from: Pelayo on September 30, 2020, 08:06:18 PM
I don't know what you're talking about Taffer. I googled 1242 green st and it appears as Gunner posted it. If it was reversed the cars would be facing the other way. And the only way cars on that side of the street could be facing east is if it was a one way street. The shadow of the sign confirms the house being on the north side of the street.
You are correct that it is the right picture for that address but that was not the address Dietrich gave before. It is the other one I showed earlier from Google  Maps.
https://goo.gl/maps/vnZcSt5TCxMc6mnW7

So which house is it Gunner? Dietrich could not have lived in both houses  since the eighties ACCORDING TO YOUR EXPERT RESEARCH? You know perfectly well that Dietrich said on air several times about that telephone pole outside his window, and he said he lived on the upper floor, not on ground level and where is that telephone pole at the address and photo you posted? I don't see any. You may also recall that Dietrich posted his original address in the 700 block on Green St. 2 years ago when begging for donations I believe which he now changed to the 1200 block. His old shows may still have that original address so I will search for it.