• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

12 Viewers now!   :o  Dietrich's Livestream views have been tanking in the last week.  From 40 to 25 and now from 25 to 12.

Hey Gunner, the photo of Dietrich's house you posted is in reverse.

Gunner65

NEW!

Douglas Dietrich rants about his fake personae of a life and attacks the military and veterans. Guest Peter Moon (Vincent Barbarick) mentions their new book.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ee2BL97OblkU/

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 30, 2020, 07:13:00 PM
Hey Gunner, the photo of Dietrich's house you posted is in reverse.
So what?  It's not my photo!  Look the shit up yourself if you doubt it.  Reverse? WTF  Whatever Google Earth was being used by the fucking Realty.

You are the one with the Dietrich obsession so you correct it... 8)

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 30, 2020, 07:22:59 PM
You are the one with the Dietrich obsession so you correct it... 8)
Correct what?  Some photo provided by https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1240-1242-Green-St_San-Francisco_CA_94109_M11017-40584

I took a fucking screenshot of it in 2018 Taffer! 

Gunner65

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Epting_Mundy_Jr.

Mundy died of Merkel cell carcinoma at his home in Alexandria, Virginia, on April 2, 2014 at the age of 78.[16][17] A memorial service was held for Mundy on April 12 at the Marine Corps War Memorial in Arlington, Virginia.[18] His funeral and burial service, at First United Methodist Church and Greenhill Cemetery respectively, were held on April 19 in Waynesville, North Carolina.[18][19

Gunner65

Dietrich does not mention who was CMC in 1987 when he got tossed out of the USMC!

Alfred M. Gray Jr. (born June 22, 1928) is a retired United States Marine Corps general who served as the 29th Commandant of the Marine Corps from 1 July 1987 until his retirement on 30 June 1991 after 41 years of service.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_M._Gray_Jr.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2020, 07:26:34 PM
Correct what?  Some photo provided by https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1240-1242-Green-St_San-Francisco_CA_94109_M11017-40584

I took a fucking screenshot of it in 2018 Taffer!
If you check with Google Maps you can see for yourself that the photo you posted is reversed. A researcher like you needs to be more meticulous with details.

Gunner65

You know what Taffer, the fucking photo is irrelevant.  Perhaps it was "reversed" but that is YOUR allegation and not for me to prove. 

The fact is that it is the house Dietrich has lived in since 1986. 

Pelayo

Speaking of USMC officers, considering ddd's take on FDR's involvement in the occupation of Haiti, I'm surprised he hasn't bad mouthed Chesty Puller yet.

Pelayo

Lame-o admits to living in the woo-woo world.

Gunner65

@Taffer: As far as being "meticulous" you should fucking check yourself. 

Was it the audio of Peter Moon and Dietrich that "triggered" you?  Or is it my "meticulous" research of Dietrich so far?

You have done this same bullshit before.  You don't read before you accuse.  You are an ignorant "Knitpicker"
Will you read this and accuse me of not being "meticulous"?

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/

Check yourself Taffer.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2020, 07:41:07 PM
You know what Taffer, the fucking photo is irrelevant.  Perhaps it was "reversed" but that is YOUR allegation and not for me to prove. 

The fact is that it is the house Dietrich has lived in since 1986.
Your triggered response means it's time for you to take your meds...LOL.
You should feel fortunate to have me to point out your mistakes.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 30, 2020, 07:55:39 PM
Your triggered response means it's time for you to take your meds...LOL.
You should feel fortunate to have me to point out your mistakes.
Will you be checking my grammar and spelling next?  You are sounding like a Dietrich/Moon cultist Taffer.  Are you now a Dietrich Apologist?

Or a defender of the discredited Peter Moon (Vincent Barbarcick)?  I don't give a shit which you are.

You may believe whatever you suspect. Makes your world more interesting does it not?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 30, 2020, 08:00:25 PM
You may believe whatever you suspect. Makes your world more interesting does it not?
What the fuck does that even mean? 

"You may believe whatever you suspect. Makes your world more interesting does it not"?

Pelayo

I don't know what you're talking about Taffer. I googled 1242 green st and it appears as Gunner posted it. If it was reversed the cars would be facing the other way. And the only way cars on that side of the street could be facing east is if it was a one way street. The shadow of the sign confirms the house being on the north side of the street.

Perhaps Jackstar can explain this better for you. He has a flair for words.

Quote from: Pelayo on September 30, 2020, 08:06:18 PM
I don't know what you're talking about Taffer. I googled 1242 green st and it appears as Gunner posted it.
Did you try using Google Maps ?
Look closely which way the hill slants and the houses to the left and right of Dietrich's house and compare to what is shown on Google Maps street view.

Gunner65

"Bio factsimilacre"...HINT  Dietrich is setting up for his Dietrich Artilect bullshit because he knows Peter Moon is taking notes for the book series. "Astro Boy" is Dietrich!  LOL! WTF

So is Moon flying to San Fran tomorrow?  This is a total circus shit-show now.

Ciardelo

That house seems pretty pricey for ddd to have it. Is it a rental?

Pelayo

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 30, 2020, 08:10:21 PM
ddd doesn't have a pot to piss in. He's a section 8 case. Taxpayers are paying his rent.

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 30, 2020, 08:10:21 PM
I believe it is.  Dietrich says it is.  He has stated his rent is nearly $800.00 per month.  The second floor is a separate  "rental"

Ciardelo

Quote from: Pelayo on September 30, 2020, 08:12:34 PM
ddd doesn't have a pot to piss in. He's a section 8 case. Taxpayers are paying his rent.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 30, 2020, 08:12:52 PM
I believe it is.  Dietrich says it is.  He has stated his rent is nearly $800.00 per month

There is no God.

Pelayo

Hey lame-o, idle hands are the devil's work. And you can brag about having all the free time in the world, just don't say anything to me about income inequality.

Gunner65

We can only speculate, but Dietrich has been on SSDI since he was about 25, living in the same apartment that he and his parents lived in since 1986.

Taffer should do some "meticulous" research on that.

Gunner65

The fact is, Douglas Dietrich is a pathological liar who is now facing total exposure.  And he knows it is coming.

And he cannot refute the evidence which will be presented against him.