• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Another telephonic Psychologist's appointment... ::)

Gunner65

Dietrich says he was accosted in a park by a huge Samoan playing a Ukelele years ago and it traumatized him.

"A steel stringed coconut" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Derrick Talley turns preacher man and fucks up the story of Job by suggesting that unlike the doubling of his earthy possessions, his sons and daughters were not doubled until his afterlife.  So fucking stupid, not Biblical and makes no sense.

Gunner65

Dietrich can't recall anything from his "Medical Journalism" education. (Probably because he had no "Medical Journalism" education.)

Gunner65

Pelayo

"I am so beezy wolking" - celina conwoman     Celina sounds like the idiots in customer service I had to talk to from my phone company today. I finally told the first woman to put somebody else on the line because I couldn't understand a word she was saying.

Pelayo

ddd isn't an American, that's why he lets his hoarder house go to hell.

Gunner65

Worked outside all day today. Not many days like this left. I mowed and trimmed yesterday.  Still salvaging what I can from the garden and harvested horseradish today.  I had the windows open etc airing out the house and figured it would be a good day for it.  Got two pints made (processed) and re-planted 6-8 good roots for next year.

We didn't have much rain this summer, so this year's horseradish batch is extra hot!  ;)

Pelayo

Is it hard to grow? I imagine it is kinda like ginger root.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 16, 2020, 06:14:47 PM
Dietrich says he was accosted in a park by a huge Samoan playing a Ukelele years ago and it traumatized him.

"A steel stringed coconut" - Douglas Dietrich

I hate when that happens myself.  No long lasting trauma but I'd rather it didn't happen.

Tune and they are discussing the color of their urine. 

It's a great show.............  ::)

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 16, 2020, 06:56:13 PM
I hate when that happens myself.  No long lasting trauma but I'd rather it didn't happen.
What? ddd didn't rip the Samoan's balls off?

Pelayo

Derek went from 180 lbs to 280? He could be one of those fat mermen.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 16, 2020, 06:55:45 PM
Is it hard to grow? I imagine it is kinda like ginger root.
Very easy.  Sort of like Ginger but more hardy.  Huge leaves etc.  Indestructible, Ruhbarb has huge leaves too.  Roots like these are easily preserved using vinegar.

I like it hotter, so I don't mix in too much water when I am processing it and add just enough vinegar (2 tablespoons) to keep it preserved.  So if I want to make a sauce all I do is add a little Miracle Whip.  It keeps great in the fridge for up to 6 months.  Never seen it go "bad" if kept longer.

Pelayo

I mix horseradish with ketchup to dip my boiled shrimp in.

Cancer advice from Dietrich and the Crew.

I think I'd trust Doc Carter more:

Gunner65

All you do is carefully remove the plant, spray it off, remove the root extensions and re-plant them.  Then wash the larger part of the root and peel and cut it into pieces.  Toss it into the food processor with water for a few minutes until it is smooth.  (IT WILL STINK UP THE PLACE WORSE THAN ONIONS and so hot it will make you sweat)

Then add vinegar (White or Apple Cider doesn't matter) and mix.  That's it.

The reason to harvest it in late summer is that the plant goes dormant.  It's best to give it all summer and harvest it before the weather gets too cold in the mornings.

I like normal radishes too.  Both will be hotter if the weather has been dry.

Pelayo

I've stood right on the spot where they lit off the first atom bomb at the Trinity test spot. I used to have a piece of Trinitium (green glass from the blast) that I bought at a roadside stand, but I gave it to my sister in law. You can visit the site the first Saturday in April and October.

Pelayo

"I won't drink anything made in the USA because I'm pretty sure it will kill me. Huh huh huh huh" - Lame-o (pee-wee) reese         Undoubtedly Lame-o thinks saying crap like that will score points with ddd.

Gunner65

"Konspiracy Kitty" in the chat does not know why well water would smell like rotten eggs. (Iron)

Pelayo

Hey celina, if you take such care of your body, why do you sound like you are 70 years old?

Gunner65

MiscMusic: ​"America dropped 750.000 grenades of depleted uranium on my country, conservatively aprox. 50.000 missiles which is 300 tons, of depleted uranium"

MiscMusic: "well, most diseases are past life karma, or ancestral karma"

Pelayo

Ha! celina got burned by some fake drug dealer.

Gunner65

"So many time I oberdose in hospital" - Celina Kahn

Gunner65

I think Celina just got drugged and boozed out.  She probably started to lose other shit too.  Nothing like being a used-up slut faced with turning 40.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, get rid of celina, she is vapid and annoying. Her voice is grating and she sounds like a world class bitch.

Gunner65

Plumbing problems in Dietrich's apartment again.  The toilet specifically. 

Pelayo

ddd agrees with Trump that we need toilets that flush fully because he is so full of shit he clogs up the water saving toilets.