• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hey moon. The moors? You mean the racist, invading, land stealing, enslaving, murdering, raping moors? The moors who invaded southern Europe and subjected it to their evil religion? Funny how progressive historians focus in on white racism yet somehow critically omit crimes committed by people with darker skin.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2020, 08:26:19 PM
So who is actually "writing" this book?  Moon?  It's his attempt to resurrect the Montauk bullshit and introduce Dietrich.  It is destined to fail given the volotile climate.
Moon is desperate. His mail order bride is already cuckolding him and if he doesn't score soon, she's gonna dump him completely.  https://youtu.be/tLYGvfQuC38

Gunner65

Can anyone observe what is happening here?  Moon is controlling Dietrich's shit show!

Pelayo

Hey moon, you should have put that more diplomatically. You should have said to ddd " When you got shit canned from RR for being a rabid racist and spouting fake history."

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on September 13, 2020, 08:43:58 PM
being a rabid racist

Is that... is that an actual option now? Wow, good times! Will the wonders of modern medicine ever cease? LET US ALL HOPE NOT.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2020, 05:54:10 AMp.s.: assume (both) all of these images I'm posting here are hacked

HOTFIX: Plugged a leak. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Gunner65

Why did Dietrich "come begging" to this " radio host" from Revolution Radio to be on his shit show?  Only to have Vinny Barbarick  rant for hours.

Gunner65

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2020, 08:53:30 PM
Why did Dietrich "come begging" to this " radio host" from Revolution Radio to be on his shit show?
Since Ringley is dead, maybe he thinks he can reclaim his old "status" of having his own show. I'm sure he never told any of the people he bragged to about having a radio show that he never got paid a dime. He was a freak show without remuneration. Real smart ddd.

Gunner65

Dietrich brings back his Jewish Radio Host from Revolution Radio but she has left the shit show.

Pelayo

Now ddd claims to have earned a baccalaureate degree? Sheesh ddd, keep your lies straight.

Gunner65

That was just fucked up.  I would call that an "Ambush"

He "baited" her to his shit show and now starts into the "Jew" thing.  WTF?

This was Dietrich manipulating someone on air!  Just for kicks.

Jackstar

A "Native American terrorist"? CAN I PLAY CHESS WITH HIM? ROLL THE DICE TO SEE IF I CAN PLAY CHESS WITH HIM.

Wait, what am I saying? Obviously any Native American that is smart enough to play Chess is gonna be a holy terror to some. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2020, 09:04:57 PM
That was just fucked up.  I would call that an "Ambush"

He "baited" her

I heard it was pretty bad. I was nowhere near, but... it does look like it from here. Sad (actual)!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I think Paul Muni did a good job playing a chinese.   

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, how about writing a book about man's inhumanity to man? Maybe start with the muslim invasions and include the racist war of aggression started by the japs. Sorry progs, white people aren't the only racists

Jackstar

"At this point, what is a point?" -- Melchizedek

Jackstar

Is that an exclusive command? I like this guy. Never seen him before, but I simply adore the jib of his haircut--he looks exactly like either of the grandfathers that I was never allowed to have.

I'll use one of my nineteen identities that are all behind seventeen proxies before I go into his chat though. I don't want to startle any does--does are so (CENSORED) these days, Holy (CENSORED) (CENSORED). What are the Bolsheviks putting in the milk these days? I think it interacts poorly by design with the make-up products--I really do.

Gunner65

Dietrich and his team of retards are shitting on Pavel Eduard.