• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 02, 2020, 07:46:33 PM
This shit show is now entertainment for Dietrich himself.
Yeah, where is the eminent Mr. Moon tonight?
Usually he makes an appearance on Sunday nights.

Gunner65

Dietrich is more likely to shoot himself in the head (live) like his "father"

Gunner65

Here we go about a bullshit attack again.

Pelayo

Nicole Frolick reported that ddd was cooking live babies? I must have missed that one.

Pelayo

Ha! ddd employs that old trick giving impressive titles to his flunkies so they will work for free. Hey ddd, did it ever occur to you someone realized that working for free for an abusive crazy person like you would in of itself be crazy.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, since you have clearly expressed traitorous statements, then I guess by your logic it would be plainly legal to dispatch your ingrate ass by shooting you.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if you got yourself a job maybe you could afford a motorcycle or a car. Something to think about. That's how normal people get the money to buy their cars.

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, ddd saying it would have been better for you if somebody had shot your dad is nothing less than a sin and abomination. Seriously consider who you associate with. Losers like ddd will drag you down. Down into his psychotic world.

paladin1991

Just checking in.  ddd is still not committed to a sanitorium?

A sanatorium can do no more to Dietrich than what he already has gone through by way of MK Ultra. His brain is totally fried and only mimics a reasoning human being. He is not more than a talking zombie.

Gunner65

Dietrich's "sanitorium" is his own hoarded apartment where he has lived practically all his worthless life! Somehow the State of California decided he was a crazy, worthless fucking piece of shit when he was living with mommy and daddy and he manipulated the system over the years to remain in his putrid nest.

Gunner65

I would even bet that Dietrich has no idea how to drive a car. He has never owned a driver's license or a car. (And my research found only one record of him having a fucking job! - With Time Warner Cable in the '90s) The guy is a worthless, lying POS, transvestite freak! Fuck him and his POS lying biographer too!

Gunner65

And by the way, all this fucking "Super Soldier" Mars bullshit is done too.  Dietrich was so unconvincing with his 3-inch platform soled combat boots, people knew it was all bullshit.  At this point, the "Son of Hitler" has been relegated to obscurity for years while his only hope is another discredited fraud coming to his rescue.

And now, since the Secret Space Program, "20 and Back" assholes are all being exposed as frauds and idiots (and some facing criminal charges of felony fraud),
Dietrich reads articles from the Atlantic et all and wallows in the worship of himself by his retarded followers now "co-hosts".

Dietrich is likely to have a similar fate as will Randy Cramer. And they deserve every fucking minute of it.

Dietrich cannot lie about Aquino or his wife forever.  He has no credibility with which to base anything he says. He can rant for 12 hours on YouTube but he knows he is just wasting his time.

Gunner65

And he can lie and slander me (Gunner65) Richard K Cole, all he wants as I wreck his fraudulent little world.

Gunner65

Here's something about Randy Cramer that I found interesting:

His mother and father (both 80 years old now) - which means that Cramer (born in 1970) had parents who were age 30 in 1970. (Dietrich's parents were in their 40's in 1966)

Cramer's parents had a history of religious outreach.  His father, Lennart Jan Cramer,  (B.1939 aka "Jan") ran two Nonprofit "businesses" eventually registered as companies, known as: "Jan Cramer Ministry" and "Jan Cramer Ministries" in two states until recently.  Records show they filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy four times since 1997 and the mother, Myra Cramer, was listed as an "employee" while the legal documents regarding Chapter 7 Bankruptcies show her as otherwise.

The info on that ministry is a mystery as is the true location of his brother, Kevin Scott Cramer (56), and the claims of a man calling himself "Karl Dorey" (Ontario, Canada). Who has now made similar claims as Randy Cramer and is the spitting image and has a similar voice!

Comments have emerged quoting Cramer's ex-wife alleging that Cramer and his family have been engaging in fraud for many years. These allegations are from people who have personal knowledge of the family as neighbors or otherwise in Eugene, OR, Colorado Springs,CO  and elsewhere.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, you say moonpie is a scientologist? This show pretty much explains ddd, moonpie, cramer and all the rest of the woo-woo crowd:                           https://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s09e12-trapped-in-the-closet       You probably have to watch it in google chrome or edge.

Gunner65

Randy Cramer, meanwhile, has been concealing his location. Recent background checks show his location as Eugene, OR. While others indicate he may be in Crockett, CA or Sedona, AZ.

7:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUHKIeZqGcw

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 04, 2020, 09:37:05 PM
Hey Gunner, you say moonpie is a scientologist? This show pretty much explains ddd, moonpie, cramer and all the rest of the woo-woo crowd:                           https://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s09e12-trapped-in-the-closet
Vincent Barbarick was a member of the "Sea Org" for ten years in the '70s and describes himself as being an "insider".  As a fiction writer "Peter Moon" he has written total bullshit fiction presented as fact. His bullshit stories regarding the "Philadelphia Experiment" and "Montauk Project" have been discredited as they were found to have been based on a hoax.
"
Research Al Bielick and note the similarities of "Peter Moon"  and Preston B. Nichols now with Douglas Dietrich.

Pelayo

Well, gotta get some stuff done. See you at the show tomorrow.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 04, 2020, 09:39:08 PM
Randy Cramer, meanwhile, has been concealing his location. Recent background checks show his location as Eugene, OR. While others indicate he may be in Crockett, CA or Sedona, AZ.

7:05

I have absolutely no information on this, but I would allow an airstrike. I'm just saying. Valkyries fly, right?

Quote from: Pelayo on August 04, 2020, 10:00:39 PM
Well, gotta get some stuff done. See you at the show tomorrow.

My appetite is actually whetted. First time in years! I forgot what this is like! No wonder you Punylings have been loafing here so long! We had to send a team to rescue our rescue rescue team's team!

Don't worry--we're gonna bill your sister for the spent fuel. She said she can cover, and, boy-howdy--do I ever believe it.

Her name is... Penny, right?

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 04, 2020, 08:31:38 PM
And he can lie and slander me (Gunner65) Richard K Cole, all he wants as I wreck his fraudulent little world.

Who? Never heard of him. And, he owes me money.

Gunner65

Dietrich's cosplay photo of the day:

Not sure what this bullshit is supposed to represent.

https://www.twaku.com/weian_vann/tweet/1196382496067219456

Gunner65

Jameson Reese's )35) birthday is 06/03/1985 and is 35 years old. Currently, Jameson lives in Staten Island, NY. Other names that Jameson uses include Jameson A Reese and Reese Jameson. We know that Jameson's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat; ethnicity is Caucasian and religious views are listed as Christian. As of this date, Jameson is married. Nolan Reese, Wendy Reese, Allen Reese, Wendy Reese, and Danielle Reese, and many others are family members and associates of Jameson. Jameson's annual salary is between $100 - 149,999; properties and other assets push Jameson's net worth over $50,000 - $99,999.

"The world is shit, let's put our heads up our assess" - Jameson Reese

Gunner65

Borough of Manhattan Community College

Experience

CVS Caremark Corporation
Retail Hourly
CVS Caremark Corporation
2006 â€" 2007  1 year

White Castle
Team Member
White Castle
Nov 2004 â€" Apr 2006  1 year 6 months

Gunner65

Reese gave his soul to Lucifer when he was living in the basement and sleeping under the stairs.  Lucifer would come to visit him after that.  Sometimes disguised as the Goddess Anana...

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 05, 2020, 06:05:57 PM
Reese gave his soul to Lucifer when he was living in the basement and sleeping under the stairs.  Lucifer would come to visit him after that.  Sometimes disguised as the Goddess Anana...

Turd Ferguson?