• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Ha! ddd rudely bumps Charles off, then proceeds to tell him how wrong it is to get educated and work hard to get ahead in the world. Then he states that black people don't have the intellectual ability to grasp complex ideas. Yeah ddd, who's the racist?

Gunner65

Dietrich has no clue.  It's obvious he is being advised to change but he seems incapable.  No guest would ever return after being insulted. 
Publishing a book does not make his claims factual.

Dietrich is treading water along with Randy Cramer.

Gunner65

Check this shit out:

Cramer published a "Book" in November 2005 titled: Technology, Mind Control, and Free Will

The 14-page pamphlet sells for $44.75

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 30, 2020, 07:55:31 PM
Check this shit out:

Cramer published a "Book" in November 2005 titled: Technology, Mind Control, and Free Will

The 14-page pamphlet sells for $44.75

Now I know what to get Mrs. Walks for our Anniversary!

Gunner65

NO WAY WAN! $45.00 could get her flowers or chocolate or a new pair of slippers. Shit, anything but Cramer's POS excuse for a "book".  $4.00 per page? That guy is a total asshole!  >:(

Gunner65

I just contacted Former US Navy Sr. Chief and SEAL (Ret), Don Shipley.  I gave him my evidence that Randy Cramer claimed to be a SEAL.  ::)

I told Don I had already verified Cramer's lack of service but told him I would pay him the fee to run Cramer through the SEAL database just for fun.  :D I suggested that he might do a short video featuring Cramer as a gag.  We'll see if it ever happens.  Sometimes you need to have some fun exposing these jackasses.

The fact is, in this case, Cramer faces serious charges of felony fraud. The investigation is out of my hands now and I will not know any details until there is some sort of outcome.

Gunner65

One thing is certain: that a gullible Australian woman pledged $100,000.00 and invested over $60,000.00  in Cramer's fraudulent scam over the past 4 years. This will not go unnoticed by the UFO/Super Soldier/Conspiracy community.  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 31, 2020, 02:54:47 PM
NO WAY WAN! $45.00 could get her flowers or chocolate or a new pair of slippers. Shit, anything but Cramer's POS excuse for a "book".  $4.00 per page? That guy is a total asshole!  >:(

Ha!  Well I guess you are correct.  I've never looked into this Cramer gut but if he rooked 60 grand out of someone, he is way more successful than Dietrich.

Gunner65

Maybe...Dietrich is a bit more private (sneaky) and his donors are consistent.  No need for a public GoFundMe page for Dietrich.  Cramer is another animal.  Don't forget that Dietrich claims that I am Randy Cramer.

During my investigation, I was surprised that no one knew Dietrich has made those allegations about me. And was even more surprised to find that no one had actually gone through the proper FOIA process to verify Cramer.  In fact, what I have found seems to be an internal effort by certain people to discredit Cramer without producing the evidence required.

This may seem like a trivial thing to some, but Cramer, like Corey Goode, and David Wilcock, has appeared in interviews published on Gaia TV available only to paid subscribers.  This means that Cramer may be in violation of any previous contract he has made, with anyone since 2016.

In addition, there is growing evidence that Cramer's brother, Kevin Scott Cramer, has sought to involve himself in the fraud.

At this point it will be investigated further.  But if my research is solid enough, we should see an outcome.

Gunner65

The other issue here is the use of slander and defamation which is allowed by YouTube.  Dietrich exploits this because YouTube allows it!

Dietrich can falsely claim I am a pedophile and a Satanist who is/was controlled by Michael Aquino and that I am a "registered sex offender", and I am also Randy Alan Cramer and a Scottish pedo Stuart Allison too.  It's all bullshit.

Gunner65

Unlike Cramer's bullshit "Holobed" Scam, Which involved public donations toward a fictional healing source and potential Life Extention Technology, Douglas Dietrich intends to influence, manipulate, and conquer the entire world from his own bed! As the biological son of Adolf Hitler!

Using what he claims to be the "Dietrich Artilect"  ??? ::)  Using an AI device (MASK) that he claims his sister has an exact copy, of, which he periodically conducts testing of.   :o

Holy Fuck.  Dietrich claims his AI transgender thing is actually controlling and defending Taiwan and is influencing current events.  Can this become any more bizarre?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM
Douglas Dietrich has a show called Critical Omissions that runs on Revolution Radio every Tuesday night
at 10PM.   

I'm going to attempt to check it out.   Few guys aggravate me more that Dietrich but I'm gonna give it a go.   

They even have a chat -> http://freedomslips.com/newchat/live.htm

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 31, 2020, 06:23:19 PM
I just contacted Former US Navy Sr. Chief and SEAL (Ret), Don Shipley.  I gave him my evidence that Randy Cramer claimed to be a SEAL.  ::)

I told Don I had already verified Cramer's lack of service but told him I would pay him the fee to run Cramer through the SEAL database just for fun.  :D I suggested that he might do a short video featuring Cramer as a gag.  We'll see if it ever happens.  Sometimes you need to have some fun exposing these jackasses.

The fact is, in this case, Cramer faces serious charges of felony fraud. The investigation is out of my hands now and I will not know any details until there is some sort of outcome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-xvGYvw2jw

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 31, 2020, 08:14:54 PM
Unlike Cramer's bullshit "Holobed" Scam, Which involved public donations toward a fictional healing source and potential Life Extention Technology, Douglas Dietrich intends to influence, manipulate, and conquer the entire world from his own bed! As the biological son of Adolf Hitler!

Using what he claims to be the "Dietrich Artilect"  ??? ::)  Using an AI device (MASK) that he claims his sister has an exact copy, of, which he periodically conducts testing of.   :o

Holy Fuck.  Dietrich claims his AI transgender thing is actually controlling and defending Taiwan and is influencing current events.  Can this become any more bizarre?
Something tells me that if ddd did indeed have some omnipotent device that he refers to as the dietrich artilect, he would have used it long ago to make you disappear Gunner. Must not be all that it is cracked up to be. As a matter of fact, if I was ddd, I would tell that damn artilect thing to start making me some money right away so I wouldn't have to beg for donations anymore.

Gunner65

The "Dietrich Artiliect " is total fiction.

That's Dietrich's Vox Arca he uses for self colonoscopy... ;D

https://youtu.be/CLDlDG1q0_o
Those nanites really flushes him out.
An invisible war for a invisible bowel movement.

Gunner65

A fucking freak show. All of his cult in the chat...more prominent ones are mods.

Gunner65

Little pussy Brenden..Send Talley money..try and get money from his Dad too.

Gunner65

Brenden admits to having a fake FB account.  No surprise there.

Pelayo

HA! ddd just called Brendan a cocksucker.

Gunner65

Dietrich is hammering his followers with insults. First Dan Arola, now Brenden.  "Sucking cock for money"

Pelayo

Don't turn it back to Celina conwoman. Her voice and accent are so grating and nothing she says is interesting.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you should administer that colloidal silver as a suppository.

Gunner65

So where is the retarded slut Manager Lena Sheih?  Smoking pot and babbling bullshit in the garden shed when she should be cooking dinner for her husband and two kids?

Gunner65

And where is the lying con-fucker Peter Moon aka Vince Barbarick?  Is he done with that bullshit book yet? Where the fuck is it?

Pelayo

In this article about the 3 cops shot in Chicago, some asswipe woman upon hearing some cops were shot uttered "Fuck ya, solidarity baby." I'm surprised ddd didn't say something similar.            https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-cop-shooting