• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 07:55:17 PM
https://burners.me/2020/06/29/michael-aquino-dead-was-leppo-his-last-interview/

Dietrich claims I am calling his number 200 times a day leaving messages? 
So I did the math on that:  200 calls in a 24 hour period boils down to a single call every 7.5 minutes, non-stop, for 24 hours or a call every 3.2 minutes in 12 hours. 

VC

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 05:48:08 PM
Here is one with video showing Dietrich's true face!  With Carrie Cassidy two years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7MqZAA7YjE

Can anyone recommend a wacky entertaining Dietrich show that plays the audio? This one has video but no audio. LOL.

Gunner65

The audio in this video plays just fine for me.

Gunner65

Have you listened to the show from December 2018 where he goes into detail about his "Nazi" relations and then claims to be the son of Hitler?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IVQqaZc5C1Pd/

And here is an interview with Ed Opperman after Dietrich was fired from Revolution Radio, and shortly before he was fired from American Freedom Radio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEuLJbNrCDs&t=1766s

Now that Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested for being suspected of being involved in Epstein's pedophile activities if it would be wise of Dietrich to continue to promote his tell all book about his involvement with his claimed Aquino's Satanic pedophile activities? Dietrich claims he has witnessed to Aquino's Satanic practices involving children and was horrified by it but if that is the case then why did he not go to the authorities to report it? There is no public record of him doing so which could make him an accomplice if his allegations are true. Knowing this would Moon still want to continue his association with Dietrich and that if there is a criminal investigation then he may have to give testimony of what Dietrich has told him about those pedophile activities and more importantly why did he not also report this to the authorities sooner?

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2020, 06:08:56 PM
Blink twice if you need an evac team.

How many times to blink if I don't 'need' one, I just simply prefer them to be covered in mustard? I am thinking "blink five times" is not going to be the right kind of code here. Also, what happens when I'm in a chocolately mood? Look, I'm trying to help your evac teams out here. They don't need it, but honestly, all this "helping" is a habit, you should try it sometime.

btw, I don't know if you've seen any of my other messages to you--they get written and "deleted" a lot, especially tonight--but, I like you. I think you're neat, in spite of the 'tude you're routinely frontin'. And.. I think I have figured out, who you are. Who you really are, not so much. But who you are to me? Oh my, I've had an insight.

I suppose that actually does have to be kept secret if I were correct, huh? Actual lol, actual lack of malice. Well, that's awkward. I guess. For you. You know what, if I ever did want revenge for anything in my mortal life, I sure got all I ever could have imagined, as well as a great example on why someone should never want revenge.

Meanwhile--flattered! Tell you what, I'll give you a pass, you don't have to swear fealty -or- announce it to me who you've sworn it to. Look! Am I not a generous Master of Ceremony? I really think I am.

Everyone who doesn't agree with me will have their homeworld BURNED TO ASH at dawn. New company policy. END OF LINE.

bonus code: new company comptroller

[IMAGE REDACTED]

Apparently I can no longer use the image I was intending at first. That's... odd. Usually, my Higher Self gives no quarter whatsoever. Perhaps I am gaining wisdom.

Or... well, naaaah, it's just short term memory loss from the ocean of sweet cannabinoids that I choose to swim through. You've seen Lynch's Dune, right? Actual yearbook photo, Kids. In Minecraft.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 01, 2020, 08:51:18 PM
This is a total SHIT SHOW!
Moon says the wicked witch and ruby shoes is an illustration of current events?

It's The Wizard of Ounce, Brainiac, come on mang, this is primary level stuff, get your head in the game and stop ordering whores on Craigslist, it's not going to teach you anything. I won't allow it.

Jackstar

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on July 02, 2020, 07:51:08 PM
Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested

It's a clone. Hillary tried to buy off her doom. Guess what? Not one chance in dreams, Toots. You gonna swiiiiiing.

Nevertheless, it's quite a victory. Are they saying her name on tv yet? "Jizz" Lane. Oh, that's so droll. What do you think the odds are that she didn't get the joke until last year? Pretty high I think, what a severe woman. I'd compensate too... but I would do it with style.

Now, put her in a room with Anthony Hopkins. Give the people what we want. DO IT WHOREMONGERS

VC

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 02, 2020, 05:26:22 PM
The audio in this video plays just fine for me.

I got it to play on another device, so I finally got to hear the audio. Wow, everything he says is so BSC and insane about his background that I seriously can't believe many people will take him seriously. He has some entertainment value with his unusual way of speaking and word flow relating his fantasy stories, plays well in SF/California maybe, but my brain doesn't do well listening to too many obvious lies and make-believe BS. :D

Gunner65

VC:  One bit of an interview you should hear is when people actually call him out on his BSC. I found it but the account has been terminated.  I have the audio but it is on my old computer. The interview was with "Godlike Productions" and the last 1 hour 20 minutes is pure gold if you can find it! 

As far as shorter "snippets" of Dietrich's insanity go, you may need to resort to listening to those created by his own cult followers like "Maggot", "Taboo Bros II" and "Kane Lawless" on YouTube.  This also might reveal earlier interviews with (other) hosts going back to 2012. 

Here is an example created by "Maggot" (John Worthington, UK) one of Dietrich's premier cult promoters/creators:  Aug 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frHPXQF8Cqw&t=6082s

Gunner65

Daniel James Arola: Age 47, July 21, 1972

"GED FROM GEORGE I SANCHEZ (1989-1993)
Attendance Dates

Jan 1, 1989 - Dec 31, 1993
Qualification Type

GED
University

George I Sanchez
GOT KICKED OUT FOR BLATANT DRESS CODE REBELLION, SKIPPING CLASS FROM CHARLES H. MILBY SR HIGH (1988-1991)
Attendance Dates

Jan 1, 1988 - Dec 31, 1991
Qualification Type

got kicked out for blatant dress code rebellion, Skipping class
University

Charles H. Milby Sr High
GOT KICKED OUT FOR BLATANT DRESS CODE REBELLION, GETTING-AROUND FROM CHARLES H. MILBY SR HIGH (1988-1991)
Attendance Dates

Jan 1, 1988 - Dec 31, 1991
Qualification Type

got kicked out for blatant dress code rebellion, Getting-around"

NOTE:  Arola somehow managed to write/modify this for himself on at least one website.

Gunner65

Arola was busted for possession of  2 oz. of pot in 2007.  Has assorted jobs as a bouncer and "male exotic dancer" and martial arts trainer/owner. He has been Divorced.

He is also a dual citizen of the USA and Philippines - like Dietrich, he is a Naturalized Citizen but unlike Dietrich, he has actually lived and traveled to his county of origin since gaining citizenship.

Arola is a propaganda expert specializing in racist (anti-white)  "memes" and other bullshit for which he has been penalized numerous times by Facebook

Gunner65

Arola is a racist, anti-American Asian and a supporter of Dietrich for years. He is/was Dietrichs' primary attack "troll" -   and was a frequently a guest on shows prior to 2020.

VC

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 03, 2020, 08:28:46 PM
Dietrich has not been interviewed via SKYPE (Video showing his face) for almost TWO YEARS!

Any pics of him as a teenager? LOL. It was hilarious how he said he dressed as girl, he's a transvestite, right, to protect himself from rape! WTF? Sooooo, believable. Bwhahahaha!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2020, 10:39:27 PM
[IMAGE REDACTED]

You can hear, if you listen, the pain of the KKK joke in the quiet sshhhhhh the trees make at night.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 03, 2020, 02:58:15 PM
VC:  One bit of an interview you should hear is when people actually call him out on his BSC. I found it but the account has been terminated.  I have the audio but it is on my old computer. The interview was with "Godlike Productions" and the last 1 hour 20 minutes is pure gold if you can find it! 

I would second this.  The GLP appearances are calassics and great examples of DDD flipping out when challenged.  I think the usual Dietrich interview is like the Offermann one Gunner posted.  Basically a stalemate of mutual disgust.  Sometimes the host will confront him and you get all the whining and screaming like on the GLP appearances.   The Fetzer one is unique I think where Fetzer actually egged him on.

Moon likely reads these posts about Dietrich but he should also go to the burners.me site for excellent comments about Dietrich. After reading those if he still insists on helping Dietrich write those books then I would consider him just as deranged and evil as Dietrich.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on July 04, 2020, 04:54:11 PM
Moon likely reads these posts about Dietrich but he should also go to the burners.me site for excellent comments about Dietrich. After reading those if he still insists on helping Dietrich write those books then I would consider him just as deranged and evil as Dietrich.
https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/ was one of the first websites I found (and there were few) of anyone having researched Dietrichs' claims.  In fact, there were so few that it was limited to comments on single subjects or posting on various "conspiracy" websites.

I discovered it in summer 2016 and starting "fact-checking" Outtrim's research.  When Outtrim produced a form NA-13164 showing Dietrich lied about his military service, I submitted one myself and obtained the exact results from the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) and Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC).

Vinny Barbarick (Peter Moon), continues to enable Dietrich while publicly stating any research proving Dietrich is a fraud and not credible, is unfounded and nothing more than "dismissive" and should be regarded (as he says about this Bellgab thread), as "nothing."

Vinny does read our posts.  And he is certainly aware of my research https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/ and others.  Yet he disregards it.

Gunner65

"Peter Moon" is a con-man and fraud himself.  And despite his discredited public "personae" as a "publisher" and science/fiction writer, he prefers to be the enabler of Dietrich and seems unwilling to contact me or Outtrim regarding our research. 

Gunner65

Anyone (especially "BizareHD"/George Knight) who claims they have "fact-checked" everything Dietrich claims and found them to be true, are absolutely full of shit!

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 04, 2020, 07:16:57 PM
"Peter Moon" is a con-man and fraud himself.  And despite his discredited public "personae" as a "publisher" and science/fiction writer, he prefers to be the enabler of Dietrich and seems unwilling to contact me or Outtrim regarding our research.
So who is being "defamatory and dismissive"?  Dietrich and his cult of freaks!

Gunner65

The typing going on at this time is insane!  One can hear Dietrich and Moon typing!  One of them has an "older" keyboard which sounds like a "slap" - the other is using a laptop or newer keyboard.

Gunner65

The retarded "massage" therapist slut begins her usual intro with a promotion of the new book. And then quotes an unnamed source to describe Dietrich as "the wind" = the savior of the world!  (Christoff writes)

"We have to thank Michael Aquino for giving us Douglas Dietrich" - Peter Moon

Pelayo

ddd will die choking on his vomit after taking copious amounts of drugs and drinking heavily. However, he won't be alone. He will be surrounded by his beloved mannequins.

Pelayo

Sorry to break it to you Lena, but your husband is right. The japs lost WW2. I know it is hard for you gals to admit it when your husband is right, but try.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 05, 2020, 06:26:57 PM
Sorry to break it to you Lena, but your husband is right. The japs lost WW2. I know it is hard for you gals to admit it when your husband is right, but try.
Her husband is 20 years older, they have two children, but she is hiding-out in a shed, smoking pot and on-air with Dietrich!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 05, 2020, 06:29:02 PM
Her husband is 20 years older, they have two children, but she is hiding-out in a shed, smoking pot and on-air with Dietrich!
Oh jeeze, they have two kids? They will probably turn out to be just as screwed up as ddd.

Gunner65

Hear the "throbbing" noise from a bar in the background?