• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Sitting on his "donated" bed with a "cobbed-up" laptop .  Sipping tea and spewing lies.

Pelayo

I'm sure Harry Truman would have ordered ddd's  execution for being a traitor if the little fag had been alive at the time.

Gunner65

Note that Dietrich continues to claim bullshit sources associated with his claim: All his loyal cultists are sleeping while he rants about "Burning the white race to death"...

Gunner65

Dietrich is sloppy now. Perhaps he is waiting for his delivery of cocaine to fuel the next 5 hours of baseless rant!  Sloppy liar!

No more free fish heads for Dietrich. Pier 45 at Fisherman's Wharf was destroyed. Last week there was another similar incident in Los Angeles that took place downtown. Perhaps there is a connection? Also, I don't think Meals on Wheels would just leave food outside someone's door since that would be a violation of food handling safety and health code regulations. They should be giving it directly to the person to verify that the person received it and it was done in a safe and sanitary manner. I bet Dietrich is lying about receiving MoW.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on May 25, 2020, 02:05:43 PM
No more free fish heads for Dietrich. Pier 45 at Fisherman's Wharf was destroyed. Last week there was another similar incident in Los Angeles that took place downtown. Perhaps there is a connection? Also, I don't think Meals on Wheels would just leave food outside someone's door since that would be a violation of food handling safety and health code regulations. They should be giving it directly to the person to verify that the person received it and it was done in a safe and sanitary manner. I bet Dietrich is lying about receiving MoW.
I think you are right about Dietrich not receiving MOW. As I recall, his descriptions of the meals and delivery schedule were not consistant with what I had researched almost a year ago.  This was about the same time he said people moved in upstairs and his landlady had a "generater" installed as well as maintenance including repair of a gas leak.

It is obvious that Dietrich rarely cooks anything for himself.  And by extension, likely has no interest in shopping for fresh seafood or produce.  But his location on Russian Hill does not seem to prohibit his ability to get a cocaine delivery during a live shit-show.

I also suspect that if he is receiving SSDI, his rent (or portion of it) may be payed by the State directly to the landlord. And he already revealed that his rent is aprox. 900.00 per month.  At max SSDI he could be receiving aprox 2.500.00 per month.

At any rate, you can bet Dietrich has obtained total knowledge/manipulation of the CA welfare system having lived at the same address since 1987.

Gunner65

So are the bogus claims of having to "Make the rent" payment each month himself. Such an arrangement would be unlikely regarding Dietrich and discouraged by the state of CA. 

What is public record is the name of the owner(s) of the property and taxes paid and maintenance records of it.

Dietrich begged for "rent money" at the end of each month - because he needed cash.  Anyone can look-up when he receives his monthly SSDI payment.  And it is NOT when he says!  And has nothing to do with when his rent is payed!

Douglas Duane Dietrich is immersed in the CA welfare system so deeply it is almost genetic!

Gunner65

Since September 22, 1968

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/10/dianna-dietrich-immigration-and.html

Douglas Duane Dietrich became a naturalized citizen in about 1974 as did his mother and sister.

Gunner65

Dietrich would have been 2-6 years old and had lived in the Turk Street high rise home and the "Tenderloin" From age 6-10 years old, then they moved to Oakland. There is little info.  So Dietrich would have been in 5th grade (age 10) and lived in Oakland until he enlisted in the USMC. (He was 21 according to the record.) His record shows his place of enlistment as Oakland. CA. His parents then moved to San Fran at 1242 Green Street in 1986-87.  When he failed to complete USMC basic training in Jan 1988, he returned to live with his parents in San Fran and has lived there ever since!

Dietrich is lying about his past!  His exposure to the "tenderloin" was very early and if you pay attention to his claims of "middle school" education and graduation with a GED prior to enlistment in the USMC you will see.  Douglas Dietrich is a lying POS! 

These documents are public record and not altered in any way. Anyone can look this shit up!

Gunner65

Dietrich was never a US Marine or DOD employee! 

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich claims he is banned from YouTube by Google?

"¡¡¡ HAIL & HEÃ,,RKEN ALL YE FANS, FRIENDS And FOLLOWERS ‘O’ 臺北-剑杆 (“TÁĪPBĚĪH-JIÀNGĀN [THE ‘TAIPEI RĀPIÈR’]”) : DARE-TO-SHARE + SPREAD THE WORD FAR-And-WIDE IMMEDIATELY TO ALL-And-SUNDRY â€" HEREBEING ANNOUNCEMENT ‘O’ CANCELLATION ‘O’ TONIGHT’S HOSTED LIVESTREAM(ING) ‘O’ “CRITICAL OMISSIONS” AS â€" YOUTUBE LLC (Limited Liabilities Company; C[ondīta] est 2005â€") BEING SUBSIDIARY TO GOOGLE LLC (Cest 1998â€") â€" THE SCION ‘O’ ADOLF HITLER’s GOOGLE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SECURED (Thus[ly] Denying he all e[lectronic]-[a]ccess to his YouTube DOUGLAS DIETRICH Channel; thereby Permanently Preventing Production) IN WAKE ‘O’ OUR LATEST EPISODE (see <facebook.com/permalink.php…>) AS A SOURCE ‘O’ “ENEMY TRANSMISSIONS” By UNITED STATES FEDERAL AUTHORITIES UNDER MANDATE ‘O’ THE UNITED NATIONS"

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/627055948100461950/

I guess we have no way of knowing if this is true or false. 

Gunner65

"Suspended or disabled YouTube accounts usually cannot be recovered, unless Google have given you an opportunity to do so.  Community Guidelines terminations explains why accounts are terminated or suspended.

To try to recover a suspended YouTube account go to  Unable to access a Google product

If you don't know the URL of your channel, you can't complete this form;  therefore your attempt to recover will be rejected.

Copyright issues?  Read Copyright strike basics

If Google will not return your YouTube account,  then nothing more can be done to get the account back, and there is no appeal process available..  You will not be allowed to open another YouTube account. The suspension is permanent, and will not be lifted.   Google are not obliged to give a reason, and usually do not do so.

(Some people claim hackers took over their YouTube account, and caused problems, which led to the suspension.  Google are not interested.  Why? Because Account security and password protection is your responsibility; and it is not the job of Google to do this for you.  Google provide secure systems at their end;  you must do the same at your end
https://support.google.com/accounts/thread/15966775?hl=en

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 27, 2020, 11:22:21 AM

Douglas Dietrich claims he is banned from YouTube by Google?

"¡¡¡ HAIL & HEÃ,,RKEN ALL YE FANS, FRIENDS And FOLLOWERS ‘O’ 臺北-剑杆 (“TÁĪPBĚĪH-JIÀNGĀN [THE ‘TAIPEI RĀPIÈR’]”) : DARE-TO-SHARE + SPREAD THE WORD FAR-And-WIDE IMMEDIATELY TO ALL-And-SUNDRY â€" HEREBEING ANNOUNCEMENT ‘O’ CANCELLATION ‘O’ TONIGHT’S HOSTED LIVESTREAM(ING) ‘O’ “CRITICAL OMISSIONS” AS â€" YOUTUBE LLC (Limited Liabilities Company; C[ondīta] est 2005â€") BEING SUBSIDIARY TO GOOGLE LLC (Cest 1998â€") â€" THE SCION ‘O’ ADOLF HITLER’s GOOGLE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SECURED (Thus[ly] Denying he all e[lectronic]-[a]ccess to his YouTube DOUGLAS DIETRICH Channel; thereby Permanently Preventing Production) IN WAKE ‘O’ OUR LATEST EPISODE (see <facebook.com/permalink.php…>) AS A SOURCE ‘O’ “ENEMY TRANSMISSIONS” By UNITED STATES FEDERAL AUTHORITIES UNDER MANDATE ‘O’ THE UNITED NATIONS"

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/627055948100461950/

I guess we have no way of knowing if this is true or false.

He'll have to pick up stakes and move the show to https://dlive.tv/  - He can get his Hitler freak on all he wants over there and I don't thing anyone would care....................

Gunner65

If this is true, yes, he will need another platform for live streaming and uploading his insane shit.  What I find surprising is that his YouTube channel itself has not been terminated.  It seems odd that Google would only terminate his access but leave his content - especially if there were a violation involved. He obviously received some sort of notification from YouTube or Google that he is not mentioning.  It's always other's fault, never his.  Fuck that lying POS racist Nazi asshole!

And what the fuck does "by US Federal authorities under mandate of the United Nations" even mean?  ???

Is he saying a Government Agency was involved in shutting his pathetic, pathological, sorry ass  down?

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 27, 2020, 12:33:21 PM
If this is true, yes, he will need another platform for live streaming and uploading his insane shit.  What I find surprising is that his YouTube channel itself has not been terminated.  It seems odd that Google would only terminate his access but leave his content - especially if there were a violation involved. He obviously received some sort of notification from YouTube or Google that he is not mentioning.  It's always other's fault, never his.  Fuck that lying POS racist Nazi asshole!

And what the fuck does "by US Federal authorities under mandate of the United Nations" even mean?  ???

Is he saying a Government Agency was involved in shutting his pathetic, pathological, sorry ass  down?

I think that was a line from Caddy Shack actually.  Didn't Bill Murray say that as he was blowing up that puppet?

Gunner65

The movie is loaded with hilarious stuff. The whole thing with Carl hunting the gopher has a "looney tunes" vibe to it.  The scene where Carl tries to camouflauge himself with a few branches and tries to stalk the gopher armed with a rifle and two six-packs!  Classic stuff.

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 27, 2020, 01:26:19 PM
The movie is loaded with hilarious stuff. The whole thing with Carl hunting the gopher has a "looney tunes" vibe to it.  The scene where Carl tries to camouflauge himself with a few branches and tries to stalk the gopher armed with a rifle and two six-packs!  Classic stuff.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/34ffce9e-5e0d-4b62-9118-5505e1eb44e8

Perhaps You Tube is finding Dietrich's 11 hour shit shows way too long and socially irrelevant for them to censor and wants him to keep it down to under 30 minutes or risk permanent removal..... ;D
Dietrich has to realize that You Tube is a business, and it is mainly interested in making money from advertising for it's clients. Since nobody is really listening to Dietrich's shows, You Tube won't advertise on it and so it is wasting bandwidth.

Gunner65

This does not appear to be just a 90 day strike against him.  Dietrich was informed by YouTube two years ago that his channel was considered not acceptable for advertising.  So Dietrich could not monetize his channel long before he began shit shows exceeding 4 hours one year ago. 

Another consideration are his recent ongoing attacks on Nicole Frolick who may well have obtained legal documentation to pursue a defamation/harassment complaint to Google/YouTube against him.  Dietrich's cult monkey gang-stalkers have spent the past few weeks assisting Dietrich in attacking her and her YT channel - including copyright claims which YouTube recently rejected.

YouTube guidelines are specific involving false copyright claims or other unjustified actions for which the reporting individual could face loss of their own channel as a result.  This is a definite possibility considering the actions Dietrich and his "team" have taken against Frolick over the past few weeks.

Dietrich has gotten away with so much shit for so long - If it is true he is effectively banned from conducting live streams or producing any content permanently, he certainly had it coming.

Gunner65

My guess is that if this is true, Dietrich will attempt to appeal to whatever sources are denying him access.  If that fails he will be forced to find another platform (which he will do).  Since he is a pathological liar, I don't believe any of it until I see proof.

Gunner65

And don't forget that the focus of his shit-show tonight was to have been another attack on Frolick (and myself). They may also have submitted bogus reports to law enforcement which might also be a factor in this.  That is speculative on my part as I have not been contacted by any LE sources regarding Dietrich or any of his pathetic team.

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 27, 2020, 03:50:49 PM
And don't forget that the focus of his shit-show tonight was to have been another attack on Frolick (and myself). They may also have submitted bogus reports to law enforcement which might also be a factor in this.  That is speculative on my part as I have not been contacted by any LE sources regarding Dietrich.

So this Frolick chick tried to interview Dietrich?  Guess she got a damned earful and probably regrets it.  LoL

Gunner65

Yeah WAN, Dietrich's buddy Peter Moon had an interview with Frolick a couple months ago and he recommended she interview Dietrich.  According to Dietrich, he demanded certain prerequisites and "conditions" after the initial interview was a "failure". But she still put up with his bullshit enough to upload half of the 3 hour interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI2Cu3Bugyw&t=1s

Dietrich considered this to be an "ambush" and claims that I collaborated with Frolick to "censor" him.  The proof, he says, is her refusal to delete my comments to the interview! The past few weeks he and his cult idiots have embellished the story to create some bizarre accusations.  And yes, I am sure she regrets interviewing Dietrich.

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 27, 2020, 04:13:52 PM
Yeah WAN, Dietrich's buddy Peter Moon had an interview with Frolick a couple months ago and he recommended she interview Dietrich.  According to Dietrich, he demanded certain prerequisites after the initial interview was a "failure". But she still put up with his bullshit enough to upload half of the 3 hour interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI2Cu3Bugyw&t=1s

Dietrich considered this to be an "ambush" and claims that I collaborated with Frolick to "censor" him.  The past few weeks he and his cult idiots have embellished the story to create some bizarre accusations.  And yes, I am sure she regrets interviewing Dietrich.

Interesting.  Not a bad looking lady to be collaborating with.  Even if she is an Aquino operative.   :D

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2020, 04:16:40 PM
Interesting.  Not a bad looking lady to be collaborating with.  Even if she is an Aquino operative.   :D

That is exactly why ddd is so bent out of shape about Nicole Frolick. She in no uncertain terms said that she prefers women to look and act like women, and men should look and act like men :)  https://youtu.be/GzoIvwNqKpw